Cox Mazda

175 reviews

175 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cox Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2020

We needed a reliable used car for an elderly family member. Mark was extremely supportive throughout the entire process and quickly addressed all of our... specific concerns. I believe we received the vehicle for a fair price, and my family member was extremely pleased with the purchase. I would not hesitate to recommend Mark to anyone I know who is searching for a new or used vehicle.

October 12, 2020

I purchased my Mazda from Cox in 2011 and have had all my service done there. I have to say that the Service Department is awesome. If ever a problem is... encountered, they will do whatever it takes to make it right. They are very accommodating to the customer and attempt to incur as little inconvenience as possible. I have been extremely satisfied, not only with my Mazda, but also in my service-related dealings with Cox Mazda.

• July 3, 2019

Thankfully, no aggressive sales approach here. I had contact with most departments and everyone was helpful from the beginning, middle, end and particularly... after the sale.

Hi Laura! Thank you for the 5 stars! We're so glad you had such a positive experience while here at Cox Mazda. Our staff was more than happy to help y...ou with the purchase of your vehicle.

October 2, 2020

After driving our new CX5 for a bit over a month I figured it was time to check the air pressure on the tires. Surprised to say the least! Tires are supposed... to have 35# of air. Ours ..........52#. The vehicle was prepped while we sat there and was done quickly. I should have gone home right away and checked them. But the tires today were cold today. The CX was last out at 11:00 pm and when I checked today. @ 2 pm they were 53#. Sorry no excuse why tires had come over inflated!

September 17, 2020

I am very happy with Cox Mazda Stephen was amazing every person I dealt with was professional and the buying process was great 👍 thank you therr was... no pressure and that really made this experience a gem!!!!!

August 27, 2020

I just bought an Audi TT used at Cox Mazada which broke down the same night I bought the car. No help or reimbursement, only offer was for their service... to take a look after I pay for the tow! It was the worse experience I have ever had at a dealership.

June 28, 2020

We recently bought a 2019 Mazda Miata MX-5 Grand Touring retractable hardtop from Mark Brown at Cox Mazda. We were very satisfied with Mark's attentiveness,... the ease and transparency of the purchase process, and the cleanliness of the car when we drove it off the lot. From start to finish, it was a very satisfying experience. If we didn't live 3 hrs from Bradenton, we would be having our car maintained at Cox Mazda. We highly recommend Mark Brown and Cox Mazda.

June 10, 2020

I recently went into Cox and spoke with a very nice salesperson named Jesse. He let me drive the car I wanted no problem even though I told him I'd never... driven a Mazda and wasn't buying today up front. Afterward, he simply asked if I liked it. I said I needed to drive a few more and would be in touch. I didn't get the 500 calls traditionally made by dealerships after you come by. I hate that. I shopped for a few days and almost bought another car, but this place and car stayed on my mind as I had a new standard of how I wanted to be treated. I brought my family to check it out and we still didn't get hassled as I simply got some possible numbers, shared my budget and talked about the car. We drove it, loved it and said we had to sleep on it. He was totally cool about that. The next morning, I did get a call and we scheduled a time to try and hash out a deal. When we came back, I only had an hour and a half to make it happen. I told them the bottom line of exactly what I had to have for the deal to work. They went away and got me exactly what I wanted. We signed the deal and I was about 3 minutes late for my call. Jesse, Trevor and Dan were awesome. I didn't get some BS negotiation process and was treated like I asked to be treated. Interestingly enough, I bought it last night and it's NOT ON THEIR SITE ANYMORE. I read some other things on here about that past that weren't good, but my terrible experiences happened at other dealerships. See my scathing review of Venice Honda for my bait and switch story. Several days later, I checked their site and the CAR WAS STILL ON IT. Don't tell a webmaster that it's hard to make updates either. Apparently Mazda uses a different internet.

June 10, 2020

May 25, 2020

I decided to take advantage of the Mazda deals being offered this Memorial Day, and, after being disappointed with the local dealer, I decided to contact... a couple out of the area dealers. I determined what my Mazda3 was valued at in a trade for a new 2020 model. When I called Cox Mazda, and got Mark Brown on the phone, the rest was really easy. I told Mark the miles on my car, the condition, and how much I was willing to pay for an "out the door" price. Mark is a great communicated, and makes you feel that he'll do every thing possible to gain a new customer. My new Mazda was delivered (by Mark) in two days, and we couldn't be more pleased. A+ for Cox & Mark!!!