Cox Mazda

177 reviews

177 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cox Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2018

We appreciated our sales person Mark Brown who answered all our questions & got us the financial package we needed. I wasn't sure about a black car in... FL but it has been fine. Car looks so well designed & has such a smooth drive-- I love it. Impressed wth the care and attention of Mark Brown & Jesse Edwards as well. Thank you!

June 12, 2018

David knew what I wanted and what I could afford. Took me around the lot as I jumped from car to car he didn't mind at all. We got the key, took a test... drive, went inside and the rest is history. I walked out with everyrhing I wanted and more in my new car. The whole staff was really relaxed, not pushy like other dealerships. I would recommend cox/mazda to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle!

June 8, 2018

What I liked most about my experience is that I wasn't pushed or pressured by sales. David was friendly and listened to what I was looking for and wanted... in a vehicle. He talked to me like i was a friend and not a potential Sale. Thank you for making my car buying experience so easy and stress free!

June 4, 2018

We have been purchasing from Cox for years and have always had awesome experiences when buying or leasing. This is our 3rd CX series Mazda. Best cars we... have ever owned.

June 3, 2018

For my wife and I this is our 3rd lease from Cox Mazda and there is a reason we keep returning..... incredible customer service! Not to mention quality... Mazda vehicles. This time around we decided to upgrade from our usual Mazda 3 sedan lease to the new 2019 CX-3, provided we could afford it. We did also test drive the Mazda 3 5-door as well as the CX-3... and we most likely would have gone with that model had we not been able to go with the CX-3.....which we were able to get afterall! Our salesman David Stubbers and financial guru Jay Trager not only got us what we wanted but also at a monthly lease rate that was amazingly affordable! They really do treat you like family at Cox Mazda. And it's guys like David and Jay that have us returning each time.

May 30, 2018

We had a great experience from start to finish with Jesse. He was very knowledgeable and professional while never being pushy and very understanding to... our needs and budget. It was such a refreshing experience when it comes to car shopping and I highly recommend this dealership all together. Everyone was kind, the showroom was great and the car is stellar!

May 29, 2018

I bought a Mazda 3 from this dealership in 2015. The car has 10,000 miles on it. It's on it's fifth battery, fuel gauge misreadings, and the car randomly... dies. Have had the car towed three times. I was on a highway driving 60 mph and the car just stops. This car was in for service multiple times and no one was able to find the problem. Customer Appreciation promised to have a corporate technician see if they could find out what the problem was. After weeks of waiting, I was told that unless the problem presented itself WHILE it was in for service, they would not be able to fix the problem. If there is no code, Mazda does not see it as a problem. There is no "customer appreciation", as they did not even offer an extended warranty, KNOWING that this low mileage vehicle was totally unreliable, dangerous having it die on the interstate and three "wasted" trips to the dealership for service.

May 29, 2018

Our salesperson Mark was a pleasure to deal with, his no pressure approach was refreshing when you consider most salesman will make you feel very uncomfortable... when buying a car. He knows he has a great product to sell ,and he was very informative with the vehicle. We left the dealership knowing we got the best car for the best price.Thank you Cox Mazda. Tony and Kris Mirabella

May 24, 2018

Mark is a very knowledgeable, personable salesman. My wife and I very much enjoyed working with him. During my business career, I had many sales people... working for me. I would have hired Mark in a heartbeat! He greatly simplified the sales process.

May 23, 2018

From the start working with Mike was good . He listened to my needs and wants. and put me on the right vehicle. The finance dept did an excellent job