Cox Mazda

177 reviews

177 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cox Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 23, 2018

I’m very disappointed with Cox Mazda. I got my car serviced there spending $400+. The day after picking up my car, my car began making a weird noise which... wasn’t there before. I called and they told me to bring the car in and they would see if it was something they messed with while servicing. So I did. They then told me the issue wasn’t there fault and made me pay a $60 diagnosis fee??? When they are the ones that suggested bringing my car in!!! Will not go there again. Or suggest to anyone I know.

May 23, 2018

Mike was a great salesman. He was friendly, personable and knowledgeable. The financial staff worked quickly and gave honest opinions and explained things... thoroughly. The process was fairly quick and easy. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new mazda.

May 19, 2018

Had a great experience purchasing a new car with Mark Brown. He was extremely informative, patient, accommodating in helping me to make my decision and... purchase my new car. Adam, finished the deal and was great to work with. Overall experience was perfect. Thank you, guys!

May 19, 2018

Outstanding sales team. Michael Johnston listen to what I wanted and set me up in the perfect vehicle. I absolutely love my new Mazda CX-5 crossover. No... pressure selling and no trying to upsell me on anything. Every question I asked he was able to answer without any problems and he really took care of me. The finance team worked out an incredible deal on my behalf and two hours later I drove away in a new car already registered and insured. No running to the DMV or running to the insurance company. They take care of everything on the spot. I will be a Cox Mazda customer for as long as I live in Florida.

May 12, 2018

Stafff was very friendly and helpful. Will be recommending Cox Chevy/Mazda to friends and family. Best price in the Tampa Bay Area on the 2016 Honda HRV... I purchased.

May 12, 2018

I'd been deliberating a new-car purchase for months when an expensive repair on my old car, which rendered it undriveable, forced my hand. I had pretty... much decided on the CX5, but once I met the sales team, testedrove the vehicle and settled on a fair final price, I was convinced. Mostly I am grateful to Mark Brown, who patiently answered all my questions, went beyond what seemed the call of duty in helping me with a hundred little questions, and being so thorough in the sales meeting and follow-up. I can't recommend Mark or his team highly enough.

May 12, 2018

Not long ago we were at an unnamed dealership to purchase my husbands car and the pressure was unbelievable. We never felt pressured at Cox.

May 10, 2018

Hats off to Cox Mazda for making this the easiest car buying experience ever!! Salesman Jesse Edwards was very knowlegable and very easy to work with.... Adam Borgia in Finance was also great to work with and got me through the paperwork and out of the dealership with a quality used car in no time. Thanks a bunch guys!!

May 8, 2018

We were very impressed with Jesse's knowledge of the Mazda product and his concern to address our needs. We will be happy to recommend Cox for their automotive... needs.

May 7, 2018

Treated very well by Jesse! Didn't treat me badly talked to us and expamined the options. You will not be disappointed with the way you are treated