Cox Mazda

177 reviews

177 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cox Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 4, 2018

All I have to say is WOW!!! I was really impressed with the professionalism, honesty, knowledge, service, commitment, etc... from my sales consultant Jesse... Edwards. This was the best buying experience I have ever received. I called Cox Mazda to inquire about a Mazda3 we wanted to purchase for my son who is graduating from high school this year. I spoke to Jesse and he was very honest from the start. I went to the dealer the following day and he took the time to show me different vehicles and explained different options included. Without any pressure he told me to go home and talk it over with my wife. I called Jesse the same day and we took the family to the dealer the following day. My son was amazed with Jesse's service and how he took the time to explain every single feature. If you are in the market for a used or new car PLEASE do yourself a favor and ask for Jesse!!!!! Thank you Jesse.

May 3, 2018

This purchase was as easy and pleasant as I could have hoped. Mark showed commitment to making sure I had the best possible experience with purchasing... a new car, going as far as to investigate options for transporting the car to Maine when I move there in a few months. We were thankful to have gotten Mark as our salesman and would certainly buy from Cox Mazda again in the future.

April 29, 2018

No pressure from salesman as I took time deciding upon a car and reaching a deal. Made home visit to install car garage door opener !

April 28, 2018

A pleasure to do business with. The technicians are top notch. Diagnosed my vehicle quickly and got me back on the road. Waiting area also comfy with snacks... for the kids.

April 27, 2018

i took my car in for an oil change. i was called by the technician that a radiator flush was recommended. i agreed to the service. this morning, when... i went into the garage, the garage floor was covered with antifreeze and the antifreeze reservoir was extremely low. i had to return the car, and i am still waiting for the matter to be resolved.

April 26, 2018

they get the job done very quickly and efficiently I got right in there and out within an hour early in the morning. I like them.

April 26, 2018

I've bought multiple cars from them and always take both vehicles to Cox Mazda for my service. Polite and prompt service every time I've been there.

April 25, 2018

The service person was courteous and gave very clear information of what was to be done and called me when it was finished. When I went to pay, he walked... me back tot he cashier. The two recalls were all done well as were the other routine maintenance items. I've always had excellent service and work done on my car. I wish other companies were as good with there service and work for my other car I own and other cars I have had.

April 25, 2018

This is the 4th time that I've leased a car with Cox and have used Carl each time. They are straight to the point and don't mess around. They want to... sell you a car and will do what needs to be done. Carl is curtious, prompt and knows anything and everything about the cars he sells. Thanks again for the great ride. -Fane Sigal

April 25, 2018

This service was really great and I would recommend to anyone this dealership, everyone was really nice an very professional like. Will come back again...