4.4
339 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Homer Skelton Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great sales rep and Great service.

Joey Welch was a great help and took care of all of our needs

Joey Welch was a great help and took care of all of our needs

• healthcare worker

everything goes well when I take my car in, no long wait comfortable waiting area plenty of free snacks.

• Buying a car

Good place to buy a car brain and Tyler were good sales people Charles the finance man had lots off fishing stories

• Homer Skelton Olive Branch

Koray made the process very easy, quick, and fun. He is genuine, personable, knowledgeable, down to earth, and friendly. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. If he did not know an answer he quickly sought it out. I would highly recommend this gentleman for your sales experience. You will not be disappointed. There is absolutely no comparison to my past experiences of shopping an buying a car. All of the data related to the price was transparent. There was no buyer remorse of uncertainty with my purchase. If I were a wealthy man then Koray's commission would be equal to the automobile price. Ask for him when you visit. I promise that it will be worth your time and effort... A+++... I will definitely seek him out when I trade in my Ford F-150 truck one day. People make an organization, not the fancy buildings, and other stuff. Koray is a definite asset to his organization. His enthusiasm is genuine and real.It is very apparent. Today's experience was awesome. Everyone that I came in contact with were very professional and nice. Everything is set up to streamline the buying process so that the customer can focus on the vehicle that best serves the needs and wants. The sales team helped me to visualize and find my exact and perfect car. from the vast and diverse inventory. I am very thankful.. Go see Koray before they do anything else. Period.

• 50000 miles service

Great job Because I had an appointment it went really quick

Great job Because I had an appointment it went really quick

• Service for my Ford F-250

I took my Ford F-250 in for service and the customer service as well as the service was excellent, as usual. I always take my Ford trucks to Homer Skelton for service and I am never disappointed. The service manager is always knowledgeable and explains everything.

• Service

Excellent service each and every visit. No appointment necessary.

Excellent service each and every visit. No appointment necessary.

• Customer

Earl waited on me, when I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. The work was completed in a timely manner. I am always pleased with the quality of the repairs that have been performed on my Ford vehicles. The waiting area is always clean and comfortable. Earl has always been a very professional, kind, and concerned Ford employee. Marty Tant is also a MVP for this Ford dealership. He has always been a great businessman at this company. He has always given me valuable advice about any question that I had concerning my Ford automobiles. Moreover, Earl and Marty treat me like I am a member of their families. The entire staff is very friendly and professional.

• Oil Change and Tire Rotation, 2015 Escape

Upon arrival greeted by J.D. Tackett. I advised Mr. Tackett that I needed an oil change and tire rotation on a 2015 Escape. I also advised Mr. Tackett that on the last oil change on this Escape the oil level was a quart low when I checked the next morning and that it appeared that the tech. had accidentally put in 5 qts and not 6. Mr. Tackett assured me that he would make sure it did not happen this time. I believe that the service at Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch, MS is excellent. I drive almost 30 miles to have my vehicles serviced at Homer Skelton Ford while there is a Ford Dealer much closer to my home. Great Service, I will return.

• Bad service from Ben Katz in the service department
    June 29, 2017

Homer Skelton Ford

I had brake service on my vehicle in November 2016. I took my vehicle back in yesterday (6-28-17) due to the brakes squealing. The dealership had a complete brake pad and machining of rotors special for $179.95. The service department (Ben Katz) notified me of an issue that they found that should have been corrected on my initial visit, but it wasn't. Unfortunately; I was told that there was nothing that could be done on this visit. As a result, I was charged $179.95 for the front brakes and $179.95 for the back brakes. Yesterday was my last visit to Home Skeleton Ford. I will not be recommending this facility to anyone in the future.

Homer Skelton Ford

We are contacting the customer with an attempt to get to the bottom of this concern. It is our hope that they will reach out to us and allow us to make it right.