Mandal Buick GMC Inc.

30 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 23, 2021

They said it they rebuilt the rear ended but it’s still doing the same thing. THEY DID NOT REBUILD IT AT ALL. I’ve fought with them for over a year. It... brought back in 1 month after I bought it they said it was the tires them they said it was the ball joints and tried charging over a $100 when I truck wasn’t even fixed properly. They had the truck for 2 months and didn’t do any to it but take the inspection plate of the rear end and sent it to a body shop for whatever reason. My truck is not wrecked. It had a horrible vibration. The put my wife and 2 year old daughter in the truck to bring it to me out of town because they didn’t want me decreasing the value of there truck.

January 11, 2021

I just purchased a used 2018 GMC SIERRA 1500 SLT privately and was told that I could make an appointment to get the truck inspected at no cost. So I made... an appointment with the on star feature in the truck which I thought was nice. When I arrived for my appointment today, I was told the inspection would cost $139.99... definitely not what I was told originally. I then was told I could get a quick multi point inspection for free which is not in depth at all (literally the guy who took my truck in words. I was irritated by the fact that I was already bait and switched about the inspection so I just agreed to the one that was “free” I waited around for 45 mins for them to check the fluid levels, brakes, and air filters. Not to my surpise they bring me back both air filters looking dirty. The cabin air filter had leaves in it which were loosely placed on the top and not even in the filter. I know how shady service centers do this to get you to buy a $50 filter that you can buy for $20 down the road at a local autozone. So I said I’m good and just left. I went to autozone right after to buy the same filter they said that needed to be replaced for less than half the price and noticed even more leaves/ grass was literally just hanging on top of the filter.... The least they could have done was hold it upside down to allow for a leaf to fall off (that is if the leaf/ grass was even there to begin with) Or maybe hold true to their original promise to inspect the vehicle for free as promised. This dealerships service center is clearly ran by money hungry crooks. I would NOT recommend ever doing business here. I’m going to see if I can attach a pic of the inside cabin air filter that I just took out when I replaced it 20 mins after leaving today. It’s ridiculous. Oh I also found these two other items on my floor board that were NOT there before. No clue what they might have broken when getting the filter out and back inside again.. once again, I would NOT suggest trusting them my my vehicle if I was you!!!

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We would like an opportunity to mak...e this up to you. If you are willing, please reach out to us at (228) 392-1515 so we can work towards a resolution.

• April 17, 2018

The hospitality is outstanding. Thanks Mandal!!! The staff is always pleasing.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Mandal Buick GMC and we hope... to see you again.

January 1, 2021

Great service department, My service advisor Jamie Meekins was very thorough and communicated with me throughout the time my car was in his care. I am... a very satisfied customer of Mandal!

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

September 30, 2020

This is the most professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly dealership I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. From my salesman, John Arnold,... Tony in Finance, and especially Chris Necaise, The Sales Manager, who went above and beyond to help me and my family, not only once but twice. I cannot say enough good things about these guys. It goes to show you that if you go in with honest intentions to do the right kind of business, that there are still companies out there that truly listen and try to help the customer without any other intention than doing what is right for the customer and not necessarily just looking out for the company. It is definitely not a high-pressure sales store and they do not rush you on anything. Would highly recommend their services to anyone.

August 10, 2020

Don't let Monica help you, she pays no attention to detail, and took half of my day from me...I mean, why would I call ahead to schedule a test drive if... the dealership was going to take the exact vehicle I requested to drive and make it unavailable for several hours? I scheduled the appointment and drove all the way from Bay St Louis for the sole purpose of driving the only 3.0 Duramax... With an approved car loan from USAA burning a hole in my pocket. All I got from this was a valuable lesson... That those at Mandal Buick don't care about customers time and/or shopping preference. The management wouldn't even take the time out to address my concernss in the showroom, or by phone. I will now, as a matter of principle, drive to Louisiana or Alabama to find my vehicle. I'll wait weeks if I have to, but I'm retired, so I have that luxury. Most of the rest of you don't... So that's why you should look at their bad reviews here, and on cars.Com. They are rated far below their competitors for a reason.

Here at Mandal Automotive Group, Inc., we are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to ...have you contact our manager Patrick McGee (General Sales Manager) at (228) 392-1515 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future.

May 8, 2020

Great experience from start to finish service department is very helpful and friendly

February 6, 2020

Very friendly sales staff and awesome service department.

December 19, 2019

Excellent customer service every time I've walked in the dealership. Great group of people to do business with. Very highly recommended !!

June 27, 2019

I felt that I was invisible during my last service visit. I have a maintenance agreement and you tried to charge me for my service which means you did... not even recognize that I had one. I paid a lot of money for the autobutler program which includes cleaning my car. When I showed up to pick it up it was not washed. When I made a comment about it, the service person acted put out that she had to take my car to get it washed. All she did was run it through the car wash, did not have it wiped off, did not vacuum or even touch anything on the inside. Like I said I felt like I was invisible and not considered a valued customer. If I did not have a year left on my autobutler or service agreement, I WOULD NOT GO BACK.