Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (740) 990-8287 (740) 990-8287
Used (740) 990-8288 (740) 990-8288
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Always a great experience

My husband and I have purchased several cars from Joe over the past few years, and each time it's always a great experience. Joe is very thorough, knowledgeable and most of all patient. I was having a rough time deciding what I wanted. Joe hung in there with me and I really appreciate that. I would always recommend Joe and the whole Chesrown team to all my family and friends.

New car purchase

Dealership went over and beyond to get me this car with the terms and rates I needed to purchase. Very good experience with this dealership and staff

It's what every customer seeks from a dealer

A excellent experience that we was looking for. We didn't have the best experience with the used car team, but I thought I would give Chesrown another try. Thanks for all your great service. We appreciate it

Love my new GMC Denali

A great experience from start to finish... I would love to by another one with them in the future... My salesman was David Grinstead... Don't hesitate to look him up when you get to the dealership to purchase your new vehicle... Todd Henderson

Wonderful experience

Having been truck shopping for many, many months I arrived to Chesrown and was greeted promptly. The sales team listened to me, asked me a few questions and within an hour had located exactly what I was looking for a fantastic out-the-door price. Could not be happier. I would definitely visit Chesrown again and work with Joe and John who made it all happen. Thanks for listening and thanks for your support.

2017 Sierra SLT

Joe Seipel and Andy, Thanks for everything...you've been awesome and i would definitely recommend you both to anyone lookin to buy a new vehicle. Your professionalism, customer service, small town feel, and extremely low pressure is a breath of fresh air. Hands down, it was my pleasure to do business with you both. And lets not forget Maralee in Finance...kind, courteous, efficient and thorough; and Steve in internet sales for his timely responses upon my first inquiries...thanks folks. You're my GMC dealer of choice for life!!

First class buying experience

I've purchased multiple vehicles from Chesrown over the years and it has always been a great experience. Tom is a very knowledgeable, trust worthy sales person who is both prompt and responsive all the while not pressuring in any way. Give him a try and see the difference from your last car buying experience, you wont be disappointed. The sales manager Andy is one of the best in the business. He's been involved in every deal I've done there and he always works hard to get you where you need to be. He's someone I always seek out every time I am in the building. He just makes you feel like your part of his dealership family, which is a rare trait of sales managers in my opinion. Give this dealership a chance to earn your business and they will, every time.

Very happy!

Tom Stephens was a very personable and knowledgeable ambassador for Chesrown! He was very patient, helpful and accommodating of my temporary handicap when buying my new car. I am extremely happy with the entire experience. Cheryl Colegrove

Great and easy buying experience!

Paul at Chesrown made this buying experience as painless as possible. I usually dread everything about purchasing a car, but they made the entire process seamless. Paul was fantastic to work with. Thank you so much Chestown! We will be back for sure!

Top Notch

Great experience in car buying ! Everyone was respectful and helpful. The team was upfront and honest with pricing. I appreciated spending my time selecting my car and learning about my new car, and not spending my time sitting at the sales desk pretending to negotiate a price. Truly a service oriented dealer !