Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm 11:00am–4:00pm
New (888) 464-5098 (888) 464-5098
Used (888) 464-8927 (888) 464-8927
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Dishonest and Misleading...

Shopping for a new car? Please do your homework before visiting Chesrown. I scheduled a test drive directly with the sales manager today. Upon arrival, I was told the truck I wanted to drive wasn't on the lot. Nor was any other GMC truck...in any color, in any trim. Trucks that are listed on Chesrown's website can be "in transit," meaning they're not actually in inventory. I literally scheduled a time to test drive the car, took an hour out of my day to drive the car...and there was no car. No apology, just a trite "I can understand your frustration." There's another GMC dealership literally 10 miles away with 5 of these vehicles on the lot. If Chesrown is willing to lie about something as transparent as actually having a vehicle in stock...what else are they being dishonest about? Incredibly short-sided and inconsiderate. Please do your homework. Travel an extra few minutes and visit other dealerships. Trust takes a lifetime to earn...and a moment to lose. Chesrown lost mine today.

Hathaway

Service was efficient and quick. The services Jen I dealt with were polite. Picking car up was easy and done quickly.

Car repairs

Very professional, the service department personnel are outstanding. They really make you feel like they appreciate your business.

Satisfied

I purchased a truck at this dealership. The salesperson and sales manager made this a very easy and enjoyable experience. They were fair and honest.

greenochar@yahoo.com

Aaron Keenan was wonderful in helping us find a truck a 2017 Tahoe he worked hard so we were able to get it that day .so we are very happy thank you so much.

Engine Light

My engine light turned on and then my car started idling when in neutral. I called and Chesrown was able to for me I’m quickly. My car was fixed and ready the same day. I also received a loaner vehicle free of charge that was the same size as my Buick Encore. I haven’t had any trouble with it since and very pleased with the job that was done. Thank you!

Always Helpful!

No problems. I was able to get right in and was given a loaner

Last Minute Oil Change

Everyone is always so friendly and they were able to squeeze me in for a last minute oil change before my family road trip! Thanks!

Last Minute Oil Change

I typically always make an appointment, but as my family prepped for vacation it slipped my mind. So thankful that they were able to squeeze me in on what seemed like a busy day.

Great service

Tony Garver has been a long time family friend. I contacted him on Thursday with what I was looking for and I was driving away with my new Acura RDX Friday afternoon! Tony made the buying process a breeze and I was out the door in under two hours with my new car!