Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm 11:00am–4:00pm
New (888) 464-5098 (888) 464-5098
Used (888) 464-8927 (888) 464-8927
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5 hours in and out!!

Tony Garver was on the phone when I walked in... I asked if he was busy, he said yes, but I can help two people at the same time. He did. He was attentive and communicated well. Wrapped up the whole process in an hour an a half! Thanks for the great experience and taking care of my family!

Tony Garver is the best person to work with.

I have known Tony Garver for a few years and when i was thinking of getting a new car i knew there was only one person i had to call to get the job done. This was not just a normal car deal, i asked Tony Garver if he could find me a car (in which there are only 20 or so available in the United States) Tony found that car and got it done within 24 Hours. Folks if there is anything you want get with Tony Garver. Don’t let the fact that they might not have what you want on their website hold you back. This man will work his magic some way or another.

Salesman Tony Garver for Car Sales Hall of Fame!

I can’t say enough about the customer service provided by salesman Tony Garver! He is the most honest and transparent salesman I have ever encountered at a dealership. You walk in a stranger and leave a friend! The experience that Tony and the sales team from the sales manager to the finance manager is second to none.

Tony Garver is AMAZING!!!

If you are looking for a new car, please ask for Tony Garver! He listened to our family needs and budget. He worked EXTREMELY hard to give us the best deal. He was respectful and so very kind. The BEST car buying experience I have ever had.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A NEW CAR!

Tony Garver was very professional and had a great personality. Would recommend him to anyone interested in a new car. Met Jim Gill and he was very nice to us, the new car manager was also very attentive and personable. Matt was fabulous in finishing up the sale. Everyone that walked by you always said hello with a smile!! WILL BE BACK!!!!!

Recall and oil chanbe

From the purchase of my Silverado, through 60,000 miles of service, I'm always impressed. I'll be back to buy a new car!

Oil change

I had a great experience with my daughter there. They were very friendly and accommodating.

Outstanding Dealership and staff

Chesrown is a class orginization. I found a truck I was interested in online. Dave Grinstead and staff did an outstanding job from our first conversation thru delivery to make our purchase satisfying. Thank you Team Chesrown!

Dealer response

Will, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that Dave and everyone on our team were able to take such excellent care of you. Your new truck is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do business with you and your family. Please feel free to reach out to us if we can ever be of assistance in the future!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

I worked with Joe Meyer to purchase my new car. I couldn't have had a better experience in a very trying time. He was caring and considerate and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My new car is exactly what I had pictured in my mind. I would recommend Chesrown and Joe Meyer any day!

Truck torque converter replaced

Got me right in gave a nice loaner kept me updated got my truck back when Tim said it would be done truck running great thank you