Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (740) 990-8287 (740) 990-8287
Used (740) 990-8288 (740) 990-8288
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Satisfied

I purchased a truck at this dealership. The salesperson and sales manager made this a very easy and enjoyable experience. They were fair and honest.

greenochar@yahoo.com

Aaron Keenan was wonderful in helping us find a truck a 2017 Tahoe he worked hard so we were able to get it that day .so we are very happy thank you so much.

Engine Light

My engine light turned on and then my car started idling when in neutral. I called and Chesrown was able to for me I’m quickly. My car was fixed and ready the same day. I also received a loaner vehicle free of charge that was the same size as my Buick Encore. I haven’t had any trouble with it since and very pleased with the job that was done. Thank you!

Always Helpful!

No problems. I was able to get right in and was given a loaner

Last Minute Oil Change

Everyone is always so friendly and they were able to squeeze me in for a last minute oil change before my family road trip! Thanks!

Last Minute Oil Change

I typically always make an appointment, but as my family prepped for vacation it slipped my mind. So thankful that they were able to squeeze me in on what seemed like a busy day.

Great service

Tony Garver has been a long time family friend. I contacted him on Thursday with what I was looking for and I was driving away with my new Acura RDX Friday afternoon! Tony made the buying process a breeze and I was out the door in under two hours with my new car!

1.5 hours in and out!!

Tony Garver was on the phone when I walked in... I asked if he was busy, he said yes, but I can help two people at the same time. He did. He was attentive and communicated well. Wrapped up the whole process in an hour an a half! Thanks for the great experience and taking care of my family!

Tony Garver is the best person to work with.

I have known Tony Garver for a few years and when i was thinking of getting a new car i knew there was only one person i had to call to get the job done. This was not just a normal car deal, i asked Tony Garver if he could find me a car (in which there are only 20 or so available in the United States) Tony found that car and got it done within 24 Hours. Folks if there is anything you want get with Tony Garver. Don’t let the fact that they might not have what you want on their website hold you back. This man will work his magic some way or another.

Salesman Tony Garver for Car Sales Hall of Fame!

I can’t say enough about the customer service provided by salesman Tony Garver! He is the most honest and transparent salesman I have ever encountered at a dealership. You walk in a stranger and leave a friend! The experience that Tony and the sales team from the sales manager to the finance manager is second to none.