Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm 11:00am–4:00pm
New (740) 990-8287 (740) 990-8287
Used (740) 990-8288 (740) 990-8288
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Ask and you shall recieve

We went in to see if we could get a different truck with out being upside down and they took care of us we went out happy they will take care of you

Thank you!!

We purchased a pre-owned vehicle this weekend after a lengthy search to find the right car for me. I've had the same car for the last ten years, so it was important to find something that would last for another 10+! Let me say that I HATE going to dealerships -- I get so sick of the games and power-plays, the last-minute "deals" when you're about to walk; I just want to buy a great car at a good price and be treated fairly. I'm so happy that we found Chesrown! Tom was friendly without being fake, helpful without being ingratiating, and explained everything without being condescending. He worked with us to give a great deal on a beautiful car, and we had an awesome experience that made me rethink my attitudes towards dealerships. We will definitely be returning! Ed Sheldon in the finance department was wonderful as well -- he helped us get through all of the paperwork patiently, with clear explanations, and without much fuss at all. Both gentlemen were there late going the extra mile to help us -- Tom even put my alumni license plate on the new car for me. I'd highly recommend Chesrown to anyone!

New Car

We had to purchase a new vehicle after one of our cars was totaled in an accident. Luckily, GM announced that they were giving the "Employee Discount" to everyone. We usually drive Chevrolet vehicles, so this was great news. A friend suggested using the Costco Auto Program because he had just seen an Equinox in one of the stores. We were going to purchase another Equinox, so I decided to check out the program. The process could not have been easier. Chesrown Chevrolet Buck GMC was the dealership Costco had us use. Right after signing up online, someone from Chesrown contacted us. We met with Joe Meyer and he took care of everything. He was very familiar with the Costco program and helped us find the new Equinox we wanted. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and bent over backwards to help us. We never felt pressured to purchase a vehicle. Joe seemed happy that he could help us find what we were looking for and we are getting an added bonus from Costco for using their program. Another good reason for buying a vehicle from Chesrown is that the car we purchased will receive free oil changes and tire rotation for as long as we own the vehicle. Not too shabby!

Awesome

Great friendly people and easy to deal with good selection of vehicles and great service departments I will return for my next vehicle thank you chesrown

1.5

Very Disappointed , Price jacked up 5K on ad price

Been looking for my 1st new car (I'm 64), very excited, called made appointment last Saturday. 2017 GMC Acadia Denali black on black leather and ALL the bells and whistles that were on my list, checked every box! Drove car for about a half hour, they took my car to see about a trade in, I didn't care either way on the trade in. I fell in love with the GMC, decided to do the deal. Probably made the mistake of telling sales man that I had CASH! Sat down to do deal and even though there were several salesmen standing around doing nothing, I had to be stuffed into a cube with another buyer as my salesman bounced back and forth between us. I'm spending more money than I ever have, kinda expected more attention. Anyway the GMC was listed online for $34,843 with incentives. The dealership starts with $39,843 (5K MORE). Dealership stated I was goofy so I showed them the add on my smartphone with all the exact information of their add and everything. They told me they would not honor the add. I said that if they would not honor the only reason I came in that we were done! Their answer to that was not, well lets sit down and see what we can do or even discuss anything but after waisting several hours of my time, their answer was a simple SNARKY BYE! It's like I was wasting their time and I was in their way. That was a lot of money that I was willing to put up on a vehicle that was over a year old and in stock so long the tires were flat spotted when we went on the test drive! The dealership has since changed the price two days latter. THIS WAS A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE AND I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN ALMOST EVERY ASPECT , NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

Dealer response

Tom, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We are very thankful that you took the time to come to our dealership. We are very sorry about what happened with the price. Unfortunately, we had a situation where our systems accidentally over-applied discounts resulting in some prices to be misrepresented for a total of about 12 hours. We are sorry that we could not honor the price, it was, unfortunately, a system error. We are again very sorry for the incovenience. We hope that you can understand. If there is anything else we can assist you with please reach out to me personally at josephgill@chesrown.com

New Truck

I have had some issues over the years with their service department. I discussed this with the Service Manager and they said they would help me out in a new car purchase. I worked with John Albanese and the Sales Manager Andy and told them what payment I needed to be at. Through probably a two week process we finally found the perfect truck for me to fit my budget. I couldn't be more happy.

Good experience would do it again.

I would buy my next truck from chesrown. Had a good experience it took about three hours from start to finish. We bought a new Colorado. Thanks. Joe Meyer

Highly Recommend

Professional, extremely knowledgeable & friendly staff. Answered all my questions. No pressure sales tactics. Great follow-up. Efficient buying process. Clean and well organized facility. Will recommend to family and friends.

New Truck

Joe was helpful in letting us look and drive several new trucks for us to make our final decision. My trade in was no hassle! Thanks for a great experience and a great looking new truck!

New car!

Jim was a very enjoyable to work with! I felt no pressure as I did at previous lots! Jim made sure my new car had every thing I asked for! Thank you