Denny Dotson Automotive

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Denny Dotson Automotive
Sunday Closed
(740) 809-3238 (740) 809-3238

1.0

No response

Never was contacted when I emailed response on cars.com for low price and availability of vehicle. I guess my business was not wanted.

Great product and service

Denny and team have great service. They are attentive to your needs and very trustworthy and friendly service. They find some cool gems of cars that are in great condition.

Awesome service and love my car!

Purchased a s2000 with them this new years. I bought this car all the way from Cali, so u can imagine how much time was on the phone. But they were all very helpful with everything going the extra mile to make transaction smooth. Got my car the other day and its everything i saw in the pictures and better! These fella's will take care of you.

1.0

No response after multiple emails

made multiple attempts to contact them and was ignored, guess they dont like making money

2014 Nissan 370z

What a great experience! I took my old 2005 Hyundai Tiburon to Denny Dotson's, curious about a beautiful pearl white 370z they was listing. Despite the fact that my Tib wasn't a high-end vehicle, Denny treated me with kindness and respect - something I didn't always encounter with other dealers. Instead, Denny and his team were warm, easy to talk to and seemed very willing to work with me. That turned out to be exactly the case: Denny gave me a GREAT deal on the trade-in (can you believe it? Who ever says THAT after buying a new car?!!) and made my purchase of the 270z seamless and pleasant! The whole experience left me delightfully dazed. I really didn't expect a high-end dealer to be so modest and fair to deal with. Needless to say, I will recommend this business to my friends and family - and hope to return for future purchases! This is what buying a car should ALWAYS be like.

Great service.

Recently purchased a hard to find 2008 Shelby KR.The car was as described and the transaction was very smooth.This dealership there are no games or high pressure very easy to work with.They also have very competitive prices and have many hard to find vehicles.

Awesome Experience!

Absolutely the best buying experience we have ever had. The no pressure sales approach made us very comfortable. The vehicle was exactly as described. No wonder they have been in business for 30 plus years. No question where we will buy our next one.

Satisfied Customer

I appreciate an honest car salesman and I dealt with Charlie C. on my purchase and I was really surprised. I live in Indianapolis and have been looking to trade my car for a Charger SRT8 for months. I am picky about the condition of the car I want to purchase and after months of local shopping I was unable to find the quality I was looking for. I found this dealership on Cars.com and was leery of driving over 200 miles to see a car that I had to trust someone's word on it's condition. But, I was pleasantly surprised by the entire staff at Denny Dotson Auto and especially Charlie. He had assured me that I wouldn't be disappointed if I made the drive. We had a deal we had worked out over the phone and via email and everything went as scripted. Good, professional, prompt service. My Charger cruised me back to Indy with no problems and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. They have a great inventory of hard to find and rare cars. Thanks guys I appreciate everything.

Range Rover Sport 2011

I was looking for a Range Rover Sport. My Brother told me to go up to Denny Dotsons. They had a perfect fit for me. After dealing with Denny and his son Lyle I was able to get a great deal. They are very low pressure and super easy to deal with. If your looking for a car I would highly recommend going to see them first. I am always checking their inventory and look forward to buying another car from them. Super Dealership

I only inquired, but

I only inquired regarding a car for sale online, but Denny took his personal time to call me & ask if I had any questions. Although the car I was inquiring about was sold, he noted my needs & understood. Very nice to have the personal touch from a dealership. Thank!