New 888-496-8318 Dealer Website
Used 888-498-8364 Email Dealer
Service 888-290-1563

Average based on 300 reviews.
  • Ended up buying two cars!

My husband and I bought a Kia Soul and Kia Forte 5 2 weeks ago. Curtis Davisson was our salesperson and he was kind, helpful, courteous and professional. He helped us get a great deal on our new cars. We were only planning on getting one car but ended up buying two! Thank you Curtis for your hard work and helpfulness. We were impressed by how easy the process was and how professional Van Devere Kia is as a dealership. We had a very negative experience at another dealership in the past (pushy, rude, condescending) and this was so pleasant and easy compared to that nightmare! Thanks Van Devere we will always get our cars from you from now on!!!!

• Great experience

I loved my experience with VanDevere Kia. My sales person Curtis "spoon" Witherspoon is awesome. He took great care of me from the time I walked thru the door. Everyone was nice and friendly to me and made me feel like family. Curtis is very passionate about helping you meet your needs and he is on top of everything. I will be a forever customer.

• Superb Service !

Outstanding service ; beyond my expectation! Josh is an excellent employee !

Outstanding service ; beyond my expectation! Josh is an excellent employee !

• Beware "forever warranty"

We bought our used car and were so excited to have a forever warranty. The 1st time I went in for an oil change I had mentioned when I scheduled the apt that there was a foam piece on the inside of the hood that was loose and asked if they could look at it at that time. When I got there, i decided to wait in the store. Biggest mistake ever! I waited for an hour and a half wondering what was going on... I went up to the counter at that time to find out what was going on. Long story short the part was at a different store and they were on their way back. So I sat back down and waited...another hour!! At this point I had been waiting for 2 1/2 hours I went back up and finally they offered me a courtesy car. That was the 1st time. My 2nd oil change went much better because I requested a shuttle to avoid spending an entire day there and they even found a bad wheel bearing and fixed it under my "warranty ". At this apt they gave me a sticker saying I was due for a cabin filter in 3000 miles. 3 months later I started hearing another wheel bearing going and I knew I was past due for the air filter (which I didn't think was a big deal). I took my car in to find out that since I was over the miles they recommended having the air filter changed that my "forever warranty " was forever gone! Just like that, they would not cover the wheel bearing. I feel they don't explain the importance of getting the maintenance done at precisely the correct mileage and try to find any loophole to void the warranty. Otherwise I would have gotten my air filter changed 3000 miles early to make sure it got done. In the 3 visits I had for service, 2 of them were horrible experiences. We decided to trade in our car since it has no warranty and take our business elsewhere.

• Great place to buy a car

My salesman Curtis "Spoon" Witherspoon went the extra distance to get the car I wanted. Friendly, professional and prompt service. Highly recommend Van Devere KIA

• Happy customer

had to ask for a used vehicle repeatedly before finally being showed a vehicle that actually fit my budget. Thanks to the manager, I'm happy & driving away with the vehicle of my choice. I will be returning some time in the future for a newer model, thanks VanDevere

• Nick was fantastic

Nick Hurd did a great job! Very helpful with all my questions and very accommodating to me and my son. Very nice place. Great experience all together

• Good people

Excellent buying experience, Jason did an excellent job.

Excellent buying experience, Jason did an excellent job.

• go see nick at vandevere

Had a real nice personal visit with Nick Hurd and the service and the overall people were fantastic

• Mike Robinson

Mike helped us get a great deal on our Pontiac G6 GT convertible. He was friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help us feel comfortable and happy with the transaction. The dealership makes you feel like you are important to them and not just another sale.