VanDevere Buick Kia

Sunday Closed Closed
New (330) 991-9006 (330) 991-9006
Used (330) 991-9007 (330) 991-9007
Service (330) 991-9008 (330) 991-9008

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Dave and Rocky are the best. They never disappoint. Keep...

Dave and Rocky are the best. They never disappoint. Keep up the great work friends.

Consumer response

Hands down the best of the best, Dave and Rocky are professional,knowledgeable and trusting they have alway have my best interest. Keep up the great work!!

Consumer response

5 Stars

Awesome experience!

David Figueroa was awesome to deal with on this new Telluride purchase! Highly recommend using him and this dealership for your purchase! Top notch experience!

Beth was amazing

Beth was amazing. Very helpful. Service was fast, friendly and exceptional!! Process from start to finish was very smooth. I would highly recommend Beth if you are in the market

Great service!

Scott Cooper and Chris we're great about getting us into a nice vehicle after our bankruptcy. Will definitely be back and refer folks there when we get a chance.

I’d recommend this dealer

I went in to the dealer with a specific payment in mind and the salesman did a great job of meeting that expectation. Alec showed me a car that I didn’t even know Kia made that ended up being perfect for what I needed. He was very knowledgeable and helped me out a ton. The dealership was very clean and they were the only dealership I had visited that didn’t give me the run around and gave my straight answers.

Great experience at VanDevere Kia

I had a great experience at VanDevere Kia in Akron, OH. It’s a pretty difficult time to buy a car these days due to inventory shortages everywhere. However, Patrick Scofield was very helpful in providing me with some options and guiding me through a very efficient and pleasant purchase process. In the end, I took home a beautiful Forte EX that is loaded with equipment and safety features, all at a great price. VanDevere isn’t particularly close to my home (Lexington, KY), but I would happily find an excuse to make my way back to Akron to buy my next Kia from Patrick. Thanks for all the help!

Great place

Rob was very helpful in helping me find out exactly what I was looking for ! 10/10 would recommend this dealership for anyone who is looking for a new or used car!

4.4

Great salesman!

Ron was a terrific salesman! Very charismatic and attentive. The buying process was tedious since it was our first time, but overall everyone was very helpful. 10/10

Mike Robinson

Mike was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He was professional friendly, efficient and kept everything easy and simple. He will be my only car salesman I ever use in the future.

Ron us the man!

This is our 4th purchase from VanDevere and we have been happy with every one! Ron helped us this time and was great. Very helpful and went out of his way to get us a car.