VanDevere Buick Kia

400 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 24, 2017

We would like to give a professional shout out to Heather Sutt, for her excellent customer care. She not only walked the lot until we found the perfect... vehicle, but she took the time to walk us "senior citizens" through all of the technical set-ups for the radio. That meant a lot to us. We visited another lot two days before and was told asked to settle for what was available. We're glad we didn't settle! We have a wonderful new 2017 KIA Sportage that is comfortable, classy (slate gray) and rides like a dream. Thank you Heather and the gentleman in the service area for explaining the service contract in detail, thanks Mike Brown for getting great and affordable financing. Overall, Job well done! No wonder you have won our business for the past 20 years.

Michelle & Howard, thank you so much for choosing VanDevere time and time again! We appreciate you very much! We're so happy to hear that Heather Sut...t took the time to work with you, find you the perfect fit, and walk you through the big and small stuff. We hope you enjoy your Sportage, and thank you again for being a valued VanDevere customer!

August 14, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing my 2018 Kia Optima off the show room floor. My salesman John Eskridge and Rocky were excellent as usual this was the... second vehicle I have purchased from VanDevere the first was from the outlet and the service I receive continues to get better each time.

August 9, 2018

Patrick is great. Very helpful an he listen. This is the second car we bought from him. An yes we would go back to him to bit another.

July 12, 2018

Had a fantastic experience at VanDevere! Marquel White was wonderful. He explained ever step of the process and was NOT pushy. Spent the time needed... to make sure that my purchase went as smooth as possible. I love my new Optima!

July 11, 2018

I recently converted a car that I leased to purchase. Patrick Scofield helped me both with my lease in 2015 and again last month when I purchased my car... outright. I love my Optima and appreciated Patrick's help and service throughout both transactions. Patrick and his team made both processes straightforward and stress-free. I would recommend VanDevere Kia to my friends looking for fair deals in a relaxed environment. I'll be back!

June 20, 2018

Matt Boskovitch was amazing and very patient with me. I had a hard time making up my mind. He helped me through the whole process, even on his days off.... I highly recommend working with Matt.

June 2, 2018

Working with Matt Boskovitch, Jeff Douglas and everyone at VanDevere was pleasant and professional. Matt has great enthusiasm and is very knowledgeable... of his product. We would recommend working with Matt and Vandevere for your transportation needs.

April 23, 2018

It was really great working with Ellery Moore and the rest of the team at VanDevere Kia we we leased a new Kia Soul. I liked the fact that they have non-commissioned... sales people.

April 12, 2018

Once I stepped foot in VanDevere Kia I was greeted by Matt Boskovitch who made the whole process so smooth and easy. Save yourself the hassle and just... talk to Matt if you are even slightly interested in a car. Great experience!

April 2, 2018

Kenny Richardson exceeded our expectations for a car salesman. He was courteous, attentive to detail and went the extra mile. He even walked us over to... the finance person.