VanDevere Buick Kia

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 465 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

465 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VanDevere Buick Kia from DealerRater.com

• July 24, 2017

We would like to give a professional shout out to Heather Sutt, for her excellent customer care. She not only walked the lot until we found the perfe...ct vehicle, but she took the time to walk us "senior citizens" through all of the technical set-ups for the radio. That meant a lot to us. We visited another lot two days before and was told asked to settle for what was available. We're glad we didn't settle! We have a wonderful new 2017 KIA Sportage that is comfortable, classy (slate gray) and rides like a dream. Thank you Heather and the gentleman in the service area for explaining the service contract in detail, thanks Mike Brown for getting great and affordable financing. Overall, Job well done! No wonder you have won our business for the past 20 years.

Michelle & Howard, thank you so much for choosing VanDevere time and time again! We appreciate you very much! We're so happy to hear that Heather Sut...t took the time to work with you, find you the perfect fit, and walk you through the big and small stuff. We hope you enjoy your Sportage, and thank you again for being a valued VanDevere customer!

April 23, 2018

It was really great working with Ellery Moore and the rest of the team at VanDevere Kia we we leased a new Kia Soul. I liked the fact that they have ...non-commissioned sales people.

April 12, 2018

Once I stepped foot in VanDevere Kia I was greeted by Matt Boskovitch who made the whole process so smooth and easy. Save yourself the hassle and just... talk to Matt if you are even slightly interested in a car. Great experience!

April 2, 2018

Kenny Richardson exceeded our expectations for a car salesman. He was courteous, attentive to detail and went the extra mile. He even walked us over t...o the finance person.

March 12, 2018

I had been shopping for a new vehicle for the past 4 months and Patrick Scofield at VanDevere Kia was by far the best. He did not pressure me at any ...time during the process. He had the car I wanted, pulled up and ready. I had visited about 10 other dealerships before going to see Patrick and everyone made me wait and pressured me to sign now. Patrick also went above and beyond during the delivery process to make sure I drove off satisfied. I highly recommend if you are in the market for a vehicle to go see Patrick at VanDevere in Akron.

March 9, 2018

I have never had a salesperson, in a car dealership, make me feel more at ease than Ed Wolfe. He answered all of my many questions. He explained every...thing about my new car in a very understandable manner. I was more then happy when I walked out the door and got in to my new KIA. Great Job Ed

HI Wally, we are happy to hear how well Ed took care of you. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere. Thank you.

March 7, 2018

Called about a car and scheduled a time to come in, on the conditions that extra pictures of the vehicle were sent to me. They never sent any pictur...es to me and never called back, I guess they didn’t need to sell anymore cars that day.

Hello, we tried looking for your information in our system to see why you didn't get the pictures you asked for, but didn't find a name matching yours.... We apologize that this didn't happen and we would like fix this for the future. If you could reach out and let us know the name you used when you contacted us, we would appreciate that. You can call us at 330-436-0231 and ask for a manager. Thank you.

March 5, 2018

At first I was kind of skeptical of going because of the chances of being approved BUT I took a chance anyway!! I knew my high school alumni John Eskr...idge worked for Vandevere so I contacted him! He's been nothing but awesome the whole way through!!! The whole Vandevere team was welcoming!!

Thank you!

January 31, 2018

Great car-buying experience! Ed Wolfe and the sales managers were extremely nice and worked with us to get a great deal on our trade and purchase pr...ice on a used Pacifica. The Van DeVere warranty gives peace of mind when buying a used vehicle.

Hi Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere.

January 30, 2018

I was very inexperienced in buying a vehicle, because I keep my cars for many years. Amy Fisher my sales rep at VanDevere in Akron was very knowledge...able and made the sales process very easy for such a large investment.

Hi Ruth, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy Amy was able to make it an easier process for you. We appreciate you choosing VanDever...e.

VanDevere Buick Kia