Mercedes-Benz Of Naples

1310 reviews

1310 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz Of Naples from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 7, 2019

We've had 3 great experiences with MB of Naples. Joe Krebbs is very knowledgeable, experienced, responds to calls and messages. He knows what we like... in a car and he can find it. We travel from the East coast to change cars Naples because of the great service and attention to detail. He is an asset to your company!!!

We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Naples and positive feedback mea...ns the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

Joe Krebbs

Internet Sales

(5.0) 18 reviews

September 7, 2019

If you are looking to purchase or lease a MB I would highly recommend Adam Davis. He has been my sales consultant for the last 5+ years. He had always... delivered for us. He listens to what you want and/or need and works to make it happen. Give him a call for your MB sales/lease needs

Dean, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Naples so helpful in the purchase of you...r new vehicle. If you have any additional concerns or questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! We're here for any concerns you may have! Safe travels!

September 6, 2019

I highly recommend going to see Adam Davis at Mercedes-Benz of Naples if you want to buy or lease a Mercedes. Adam is honest, professional and works... diligently to give personalized service and meet the needs of his customers from the first to the last day of their lease or purchase and beyond. He builds relationships, provides his knowledge and expertise and encourages his customers to keep in touch and ask for what they need. He makes buying or leasing a car easy, quick and pleasant and once you select your vehicle he explains all the amazing features in simple terms so you can fully enjoy your car. I LOVE my second Mercedes Benz I leased from Adam. I drive from Miami to lease my cars from him because he is worth the drive.

Diana, we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Naples and positive feedb...ack means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

August 30, 2019

Adam sold us a beautiful car. We had the best experience ever! Adam Davis is a superstar and his honesty is unsurpassed. Adam is awesome

Shirley, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Tak...e care!

August 14, 2019

I've been dealing with Adam Davis at Naples Mercedes for a number of years. I have found him to be one of the most interesting, honest and helpful car... salesman I have ever encountered. I felt that the deal we made was reasonable and to boot Adam made it extremely easy to make the transaction and help me learn how to utilize the new features in the car. His follow-up has been great.

August 13, 2019

This is my third Mercedes-Benz from the Naples dealership. I absolutely will not shop anywhere else. Adam is such a pleasure to work with, made the process... so simple and easy, and follows up after each sale to make sure I'm loving my new car (which I always am). I never felt pressured or that I wasn't getting exactly what I wanted. Will absolutely be back and highly recommend Adam.

Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Naples so helpful in the purchase of your new ...vehicle. If you have any additional concerns or questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! We're here for any concerns you may have! Safe travels!

Patrick Baffa

Service-Loaner Fleet Manager

NOT RATED

August 13, 2019

The sales concierge, Adam Davis, provided professional, efficient , knowledgeable and friendly service in helping me purchase my third Mercedez Benz from... this dealership I have complete confidence in the quality of the car and the service I will continue to receive. Adam made the entire experience work like clockwork

Jackie, when a customer makes the effort to write a review as generous as yours we know that we are doing our jobs correctly. We are sincerely gratefu...l that you chose Mercedes-Benz of Naples for your vehicle needs and promise to deliver the same experience or an even better one the next time you visit us.

August 13, 2019

Adam was extremely professional honest and one of the best car salesman I've ever met. Adam made the car buying process easy & stress free!

John, we're glad to hear our staff took such great care of you! If you have any additional concerns or questions about your new vehicle, we will be mo...re than happy to assist you! We're here for any concerns you may have! Safe travels!

July 27, 2019

I want to say that Adam Davis was by far the best Sales person i came in contact with to purchase a Mercedes. He was consistent, persistent and quick in... response. So respectfull, friendly, clear and precise. Very professional. Thank you so much Adam for all your time, work and information you provided us😀

Mabel, we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Naples and positive feedb...ack means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

July 20, 2019

We looked at different cars and visited several dealerships. Adam was incredibly knowledgable and quick to anticipate anything we might need or ask while... we completed our purchase. We made the right the decision and will probably be buying more cars in the future from Adam and Mercedes-Benz of Naples. Hope the the new dealership is done soon!

Lilly, we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Naples and positive feedb...ack means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.