Audi Central Houston

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(713) 596-3500 (713) 596-3500

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Outstanding customer service

My service advisor Andrew Grant (Andy) was outstanding to work with! I brought my vehicle in for a recall and he took great care of my vehicle, he was very communicative and helpful as I had to leave my vehicle Andy offered my multiple ways to get home but I’m a runner and my plan was to run home. He’s an outstanding service advisor and I would recommend anyone to visit the central Houston location and ask for Andy!

Dealer response

We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Audi Central Houston!

Great Service and Quick Turnaround

Great service rep in Eric Ta! They had a loaner car available for me and went the extra mile to take care of all issues.

Ranjit kamat

Great customer service. Friendly service. Prompt and professional

Audi A3 2.0t - 2019

I really like this dealership!!!!! My service advisor, Flor Fuentes, is excellent! She is so nice, professional, and I am thrilled that I met her for my initial and follow-up servicings. She returns calls in a very timely fashion and has been such a pleasure to deal with during the past 2 years.

Dealer response

Pat Schagrin, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Audi Central Houston. Until the next time we meet, take care!

1.0

Dishonest dealer

have no complaint about the new Audi I bought. But the sales/finance process has left me feeling extremely frustrated. When going through the finance department, I was very clear that I didn’t want any of their add-one for the car. As much as they pushed them, I clearly said I didn’t want their additions. So when it came time to sign docs, they had still added items that I clearly said I didn’t want. By this time though, I was in a hurry because of other scheduled obligations. Even after making it known that I had to be out by a certain time, and being assured it wouldn’t be a problem. And then the icing on the cake was being told there was a $125 fee to transfer my personal license plates to the new vehicles. I thought that was excessive, so I called the county assessor the next morning, and they said that their is no such governmental fees to transfer plates. This Audi dealer is looking to rob you of every penny they can. All they have done is guaranteed I will never bring my new car back to them for service. And I will make sure that I tell everyone I can about their unscrupulous business ethics.

Dealer response

Hi Will Davis, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback, and for allowing us to communicate with you regarding your frustrations and work towards a satisfactory resolution. We understand certain things could have been better communicated to you during the F&I process, and will utilize this experience moving forward to improve our guest experience. If you have further concerns or if there is anything we can do for you, please contact us at (855) 627-5368. Again, thank you for your time and feedback, and we do hope to be of assistance to you in the future.

The 31 Hour Sale!!!

Shout-out to Nicolas Pugal for a "well worth it" 31 hours. Nic's integrity, honesty and inclusive sales approach resulted in the purchase of my dream vehicle. From his initial text response @10:49AM on 3/6/21 up to the handing over of the keys @5:04PM on 3/8/21, Nic provided exceptional customer service. More buyers should experience his professionalism. W2GNP!!!

Dealer response

Perry, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Audi Central Houston. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

1.5

Very Disappointed

I purchased an A7 Prestige almost exactly 1 year ago. It never worked properly. Some of the safety features would randomly turn themselves off and reboot several times per day while driving. Repair attempts failed. A software patch was supposed to be available Q4 2020 but was never released and now they have now idea when it will be available. AudiUSA was sympathetic but useless. The service rep offered the use of a loaner car until they could effect the repairs but the manager, Kevin Lind, refused to help get the car repaired or to follow through on their promise of a loaner vehicle. He was so aggressive that a staff member later apologized to me in the elevator for this manager's behavior when he couldn't be overheard. To get a car with safety features intact, I ended up having to buy a brand new car. To be fair, Audi corporate did help subsidize some of the difference which I appreciate but I was still out of pocket just over $8,500 for the difference between the trade-in they gave me for mine and the purchase price of an identical new vehicle TTL. I strongly advise against buying an Audi and even more strongly encourage you to avoid this dealership. This is the second Audi I have owned and I will never buy another.

Dealer response

Hi there, we apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. It is discouraging to learn that your experience was not a positive one, but your feedback helps us improve moving forward. We hope you will consider us in the future, have a nice day.

1.0

Service Warranty

I have owned 5 cars from Audi and very disappointed with the road hazard warranty recently. There was a nail on my side new tire and I was deny with the road hazard warranty. What is the point of buying road hazard warranty from the dealership when I purchased my car and it will not covered the warranty? Been a loyal customers with Audi Central of Houston make me thinking of trading in my car for another better brand that will take care of me.

Dealer response

Tuan Ngo, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to us at (855) 627-5368 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Best Car Purchase Experience Ever

I am not joking about a great car buying experience at Audi Central Houston on an exceptionally nice trade in Subaru Outback. The vehicle was in near new condition and gorgeous. Valentine Alvarez in Sales and Nick Clements in the back office are a pair of consummate professionals w a great orientation of customer focus. Could not be happier w the deal, the treatment and the total experience. I highly recommend Audi Central Houston as a very pleasant and satisfying car purchase experience.

Dealer response

Pete Vonmandelbrot, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Audi Central Houston. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

2020 Audi Q7

We bought a 2020 Q7, Eric Walsh is a cosumate professional - found us the right car at the right price and handled a seamless trade in , nice job from start to finish!

Dealer response

Team Hogan, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!