• service at Audi Central

Excellent. In all categories. Quick and easy. Service was perfect.

Suzanne, thank you for the 5-star rating! We are happy to read our team took great care of you!

Excellent. In all categories. Quick and easy. Service was perfect.

• Audi central houston

They're professional with amazing customer service

They're professional with amazing customer service

• Audi repair

Very good. For some reason, this "review format requires 50 characters. Fix that.

D Evans, we thank you for the review. We are happy your repair went well. If there is more we can do to improve your experience, please let us know.

• Worst Service Department

Hello Sharon and thank you for allowing us to resolve the issue. Joe Mussarra, our service Manager is personally handling this for you.

Once again the service department did not do their job. My car suffered water damage during Hurricane Harvey! I took my Q5 for repairs on the leaking sunroof, kept my car for almost a month. Tore out the sunscreen when it was only hanging from the right side. Unbelievable how this service department works. How can they take advantage of people like that. I'm out $3323.00 that I paid for repairs and they were not done! Please do not take your vehicle here.

• Service

Alberto was very helpful. He took me through the whole process and made sure I understood what my car needed. Great attitude.

Nora, thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to read Alberto met your highest standards.

• Audi Central Houston

Very knowledgeable and helpful service team. Courteous and friendly attendants.

Burton, thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to read our team met your highest standards. We will pass your praise along to our team.

Very knowledgeable and helpful service team. Courteous and friendly attendants.

• 35 K service

Customer service representative was very organized and exceeded expectations

Customer service representative was very organized and exceeded expectations

Richard, thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to read our team met your highest standards. We look forward to working with you again during your next service visit.

• Terrific!

Great service, waived fees on a cosmetic repair attempted, but not 100% successful.

Lisa, thank you for the lovely review. We are pleased to read our team took great care of you!

• Friendly staff

Great service and the salesman was helpful and fast

Marvin, we are delighted to read our team took great care of you! Thank you for your business.

Great service and the salesman was helpful and fast

• Car Maintenance

Great service and very polite and accommodating service person Alberto

Barbara, thank you for the lovely review of your experience with Alberto. We are delighted to read he met your highest standards.

Great service and very polite and accommodating service person Alberto