Audi Central Houston

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Your team is awesome
    December 7, 2017

Your team was awesome helping me buy a used car. I'm still interested and shopping around. Have not really negotiated price or anything yet on this ...one.

Ken Teshima, thank you so much for the positive review! We would love to have your business, so stop by the office and see us! Thank you again for lea...ving us this response!

• 2014 CPO Audi A7
    February 22, 2018

I have been enjoying my A7 and feel confident that I received a good deal. My initially inquiry was made online and I received a follow up text immedi...ately, Upon requesting additional information on other available cars I received an email with 10 minutes with 12 different options that fit my criteria. I made an appointment which was confirmed by a live Operator and proceeded to meet with the Salesmen Tim Lapp upon my arrival. Tim was super, kind, not pushy, knowledgeable and relatable. He was quick to respond to my questions and I am happy we "struck a deal" T8m introduced me to the Sales Manager who spent at least 10 minutes with us as we "chatted it up". I even enjoyed the time spent with Daylan closing the deal. The facilities are beautiful and accommodating, very nice waiting area and I have admit the French Vanilla Cappacinno wasn't bad! Highly recommend Audi Central Houston for your next purchase. Great inventory and extremely fair if not better than Market prices.

• Awesome Dealership
    February 21, 2018

Adam, our salesman, was awesome. Made our first experience at this dealership comfortable.

Kbk, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Audi Central Houston. We will be sure to let Adam know he did ...an excellent job! Come back to see us anytime!

• Audi Central Houston Service
    February 9, 2018

Work preformed was very satisfactory, Customer service was on point. Quality

Hi David Walker, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Audi Central Houston. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

• Audi Central Houston
    February 8, 2018

Everyone I met at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. It was an easy process for me because I had already searched their website for the exa...ct Audi Q3 I was interested in. There was no wasted time in searching for a vehicle.

Darla, thank you for the review. We are pleased to read our team took great care of you while you shopped for a new Q3. We will pass your praise along... to our team!

• Service review
    February 6, 2018

Josh in service goes above and beyond. I’ve been a loyal Audi buyer for 18 years and only buy from this dealer. Their service is impeccable

Shano Kuci, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to have your business for the next 18 years and beyond! Plea...se don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• told us the engine blew up when we showed up
    February 2, 2018

We called 2/1/18 about a bmw they had on the lot. Made an appointment. After being ignored and told we didn’t have an appointment, we were told the en...gine on the car had blown up during a test drive. 48 hours before. Math wise this doesn’t make sense because how can you verify a car is on your lot on 2/1/18 and then have the engine blow up 48 hours prior to on 1/31/18? We drove 2 hours to this dealership on 2/2/18. Lost our on a full cash payment sale. Worst experience ever being lied to. Disgusting.

• I would buy here again
    January 29, 2018

Everything was great. Service and facilities are awesome. Was not pressured to buy and was treated great.

Thanks, Paul! This is awesome to see! We?re so glad you had a great experience!

• Schedule Service
    January 24, 2018

Great experience, Wonderful customer service. The Service Advisor Mr. Jack Busche. was very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient , Great Guy.

Trevor, we are truly thankful for your kind review! Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

• Sales and Repair Services
    January 23, 2018

Antoine Oldham was courteous, efficient and very helpful in the service of my vehicle (2018 Audi A7)... Maurice Smart did a terrific job in the sale/...leasing of the vehicle in November.

Hi, Jimmie, we strive to provide exceptional service to every guest! We?re glad to hear you enjoyed your experience!

Audi Central Houston