Land Rover Jaguar Houston Central

New (888) 615-7216 (888) 615-7216
Used (888) 804-6045 (888) 804-6045
Service (877) 776-8595 (877) 776-8595

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I really had a good experience buying a Land rover

I really had a good experience buying a Land rover Discovery. Anastasia Fitz guided me to the process which made it very easy and fun. She took the time to show me all various available vehicles and explains the various features, making it very easy to make the decision. She did a great job and highly recommend to look for her. The purchase experience was very good and really enjoy it.

Dealer response

Fernando, thank you for the high star rating! Until the next time we meet, take care!

This was the best car buying expertise that we ever had.

This was the best car buying expertise that we ever had. Elton and Cory were the best to work with. We will be back for another care and pass it on to our friends.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to see you soon!

Service Manager Steve Barnett was awesome

I was assigned to a service advisor that wasn’t meeting my needs or being very helpful. I voiced my concerns to the service manager. Steve was very professional and very helpful. Due to Steve’s professionalism and attentiveness. I will definitely recommend the dealership to my friends and family member. Thanks Steve!

Dealer response

Hi Vivid, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Land Rover Houston Central. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Ignore my last review.

Ignore my last review. The GM called and apologized as well as issuing a partial refund. All’s well that ends well.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Great

Great place to buy a car, easy purchasing process!

Dealer response

Christopher, we are glad we could help! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Purchase from Land Rover Houston Central

Great experience. Low pressure sales staff. The finance process was efficient. Went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with every detail.

Dealer response

Hi Massimiliano, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jaguar Houston Central! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Jaguar Houston Central

Turning in my lease and getting another.

All went very smooth. Turned in my lease because my time was almost up, and leased it new car.

Dealer response

Laura Kent, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Great Service at Land Rover Central Houston

Excellent experience with this dealership. My salesperson, Joe Pope, made the buying experience very easy. He has also contacted me afterwards to offer his assistance if I needed anything.

Dealer response

Hi Tony W! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Land Rover Houston Central!

In the last 20+ years of experience with the Land Rover...

In the last 20+ years of experience with the Land Rover brand, my recent purchase with Land Rover Houston Central was THE VERY BEST purchasing experience I've ever encountered. Challenged with time constraints, I needed to be in and out quickly and efficiently with a great vehicle. Trevor Hanes, was hands-down the very best sales professional I have ever done business with and was able to source exactly what I needed. He facilitated an easy, professional, and pain-free purchasing process. The efficiency and ease of the process didn't slow down when I was handed over to Corey Pitre to finalize paperwork. Corey was more than I could have asked for and made the paperwork process quick and enjoyable. I was in and out of the dealership within the hour and the car was ready for pickup at the end of my business day. Corey Christman, director, is running an exceptional team at Land Rover Central--ensuring the Central Houston location is second-to-none for Land Rover dealerships in Houston. I will most definitely return to Land Rover Central for every purchase.

Dealer response

Ariana C, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

1.0

I took my car for routine maintenance and they took my...

I took my car for routine maintenance and they took my car for a joy ride over 200 miles. The service center used to descent, but apparently has hit rock bottom. I tried contacting the Service Manager, but kept being put on hold. This is some shady business. DO NOT TAKE YOUR JAGUAR HERE!!!

Dealer response

Hi Ray, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behaviour acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (855) 627-5158. We look forward to hearing from you.