Land Rover Jaguar Houston Central

152 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 15, 2014

This review is also served as our appreciation to all managers I had briefly seen in the sales, to Donna Watkins (what a warm and caring and enthusiastic... nice lady with a Jaguar style of responsiveness to every questions we had and was so nice to offer delivery of the vehicle right to our home due to the schedule conflict we had), to Mr. Watkins (an ASE specialist of dealer accompanied Donna to deliver the vehicle to to our home), to Rohnda Glass (was so responsive and informative with our inquiries on the internet at the beginning), to Celcily Ojeda (nice lady greeted us with warm welcome, was very caring and experience walked us through all features of the car and accompanied in driving test, was so fantastic in returning to us both on cell phone and cell messaging texts), to Vy Nguyen (a super nice Finance Manager with a friendly but professional style walked us through all documentation process), to the elegance but cozy facility that made us relaxing every time we came). The vehicle was always ready before we came and ready for any questions or test drive. We was treated like a customer buying a brand new and latest high class Jaguar or Land Rovers NOT an used car. Feelings were great and still then. Our sincere appreciation to everyone there and strongly recommend this dealer to everyone looking for new or used vehicle because the enthusiasm is everything to entrust customer to make their final stop at the dealer. We bought an used Acura MDX Touring at this exceptional dealer with elegance, relaxing facility and professional with outstanding services. From the beginning to the end, every dealer's representative (from sales consultants to managers to document processing lady) have proven the not only professional and thorough sales experience but also empowered with charming and caring for us. The vehicle we purchased was just a fraction of a high class Jaguar or Land Rovers but we received top notched services matching a high end car dealer. If we were well greeted and treated from A to Z even with an used car. Vehicle was replaced with new windshield, with battery, was detailed and well kept to show. Jaguar and Land Rovers of Houston is a very clearly a dealer of your choice especially with a contemporary model but if you are looking for an used one you will be treated equally well. We don't know anyone there prior the sales and are not offered anything to write this comment. Feeling great from Quan Tran and Family.

August 21, 2014

I recently visited Land Rover Central to inquire about a vehicle. Upon the moment I walked I was greeted by Patrick Cummins with care and professionalism.... His knowledge on every vehicle I asked about far exceeds any sales associate I've dealed with in the past while trying to shop for a car. I highly recommend going here to find your next vehicle I won't be going anywhere else in the future.

August 21, 2014

I highly recommend Patrick Cummings as my car guy. Finding the Jeep Wrangler that I wanted was no easy task. For three months, Patrick would sent me emails... of different Wranglers that became available in Houston. Patrick’s hard work didn’t stop after I signed on the dotted line. He also helped me arrange all the aftermarket accessories that I wanted to add. Patrick’s customer service and follow up skills are the main reasons I will buy my next vehicle from him.

August 20, 2014

We have been purchasing cars from here for quite some time now. Walking into the dealership, you are instantly greeted. You are constantly surrounded by... very helpful, genuine people. One person that really stands out is Patrick Cummins. He is SO very helpful, honest, and an overall good person to work with. I recently moved out of Houston and I am confident to say that I can still count on Patrick to help with any questions/needs I might have. A text/email/phone call away, Patrick is capable of providing me with anything and everything. Words can not explain how convenient and easy he makes everything. I highly suggest this dealership and of course, Patrick Cummins. An overall wonderful man.

July 16, 2014

I called to inquire about a car they had listed for sale and was told it was avaliable .I asked for and received pictures . I then called back and said... if the title was clean I would like to buy Marie said she would check with her manager and call me back in 15- 20 minutes to let me know. An hour later I called her back she said she spoke to her sales manager and he said it was so I offered full price to buy the car . She took my info and said her out of state manager would call me back to do paper work and shipping. Then 30 minutes later Marie calls me and all of a sudden after checking with her manager twice ( once when I asked if it was avaliable and again about title) it was being sold to someone else ! WAY TO COMMUNICATE PEOPLE!!!! Then I looked at reviews only to see Marie seems to have a history of not communicating should I be surprised ?

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and will look into this matter.

April 20, 2014

While back I took my 2007 LR3 to this dealership for a an electrical issue. I was told an hour labor was needed to pin point the problem. First of all... it was almost impossible to get an appointment. I dropped my car and waited for a call back from the service department. My service writer seemed very inexperienced. I think they hired him so that they could have a warm body behind the desk. He called me the next day and asked for 10 hour labor authorization to figure out the problem. At almost $200 an hour labor, you can do the math. Obliviously I told the him to stop everything right there. I picked up the vehicle and took it to another shop and was told that a low voltage was the problem. Ended up replacing my alternator and the issues was solved. Highway robbery! Do yourself a favor and stay away from this establishment.

April 15, 2014

I had a great experience dealing with Patrick Cummings and will certainly visit him again. He is a class act and being in sales myself I expect to be treated... as I treat my own customers. Many high end dealers get a bad rap from time to time but I would certainly recommend seeing Patrick if you are in the market for a vehicle.

March 17, 2014

Bought a used vehicle their and had a only two weeks and the alternator goes out and takes the battery along with it. I reasonably asked them to split... the cost. I mean i just bought this vehicle from you being told it has been looked over and is it great condition. Alternator shop told me it was already on the way out and the dealership would of know if they had did a true inspection of the vehicle. It has been nearly a month and still haven't recieved the bottle of Crystal Clear for the windows as promised . Shady practices from a shady dealership.

November 2, 2013

Called this dealership and spoke with a woman by the name of Marie. I told her i was interested in their Maserati Grand Turismo. Was asking basic questions... about the price of the car and told her that i was interested and that i had a large down payment ( I would have been ok paying full cash for the car as well) Marie said " I will see what i can do and call you back". I never head back from her or anyone else from the dealership! BAD MOVE! Not a few hours later i bought a beautiful Aston Martin V8 Vantage at a competitor! =). There is no recession........People just don't wanna work and grab the opportunities that are right in front of their face.

Luke, (like we responded to your yelp review) Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of customer servic...e that we pride ourselves on. We would love to talk to you more about your experience, Please contact Carson Bryan at (877) 695-8262 or carson.bryant@landroverhouston.net. We would look forward to hearing from you.

September 15, 2013

We are very happy with our buying experience at Land Rover Houston Central. We visited several other luxury car dealers (BMW, Mercedes, Audi) and on a... relative basis our experience here exceeded all others. We contacted the dealership through an Internet posting, somebody called us right away, we came in the next morning and bought the car. Unlike all other dealerships, we spoke with our salesman, the Sales Manager and the GM. Nobody was too important or too busy to take the time (and courtesy) to meet us. Our salesman, Elton Love, was great. A true professional who stayed on top of our purchase. We were scheduled to pick up our car on his day off, but he had an associate call to update me our vehicle (we bought certified Pre-owned). The only issue we had was when my wife called their service department directly to ask about our car. My wife said her name and said she was calling on her white Range Rover...the guy who answered responded "well, I have about 20 of those here right now"...to which my wife responded "how many of those 20 have my name associated with them?" My wife is a busy business executive with little tolerance for this type of talk. This said, she was delighted with the purchase process otherwise and our salesman, Elton.