Land Rover Jaguar Houston Central

153 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 13, 2020

My wife and I came in to purchase a Jaguar XE. We are probably not the typical clientele, but we were treated with the utmost professionalism and service.... I want to thank them for taking care of us. There were no games, no sales pressure, no prejudice or discrimination. David Robinson is phenomenal!!

Brian Alaniz, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again for leaving us this response!

July 12, 2020

My new Velar had a squeaky sound in the roof area. They held on to my vehicle for 1 week. When I arrive to retrieve my vehicle as soon as I left the lot,... my car still was experiencing the squeaky sound in the roof area. They kept it another week, and upon retrieving my vehicle this time, the squeaky sound is gone. Now, When I lift my trunk, there is a large pop sound which I believe is coming from an adjustment that was made to eliminate the squeaky sound. Back to the dealership, I go. What a huge inconvenience.

Gregory Samuels, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to re...fine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

June 21, 2020

Great staff. Second vehicle purchased from there in past 10 months. May purchase a 3rd one next week. Would highly recommend.

David O Skinner, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information a...bout your recent visit. Take care!

June 19, 2020

Everything was Great!! Service time was not long. Good timing.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We hope you have a great day!

June 3, 2020

Service was simple and as expected. Only negative issue was coordination of the completion of service. I chose to wait at the dealer (2 hour) for the... service to be completed. After waiting over 2 1/2 hours I was told the service writer had gone to lunch and no one else stepped in to help. I wasted 45 minutes waiting, when my car was ready. My time is valuable. This shouldn't have happened.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal. We hope you'll give us a second chance to make your next exp...erience 5-star worthy.

May 30, 2020

I have bought many cars in my lifetime, but my experience with Jaguar Land Rover Central was exceptional. My salesman was knowledgeable, kind, and enthusiastic... about selling Jaguars which just spilled over onto me as well. He took his time to show me all the features of the car I was buying and answer all my questions and make me confident in the decision I was making. The person in finance was also wonderful to work with!! Thank you Jaguar Land Rover Central for an amazing shopping experience!!

Ethel Saucier, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Land Rover Houston Central. We're glad to hear we de...livered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

May 25, 2020

Juan Alvarez is great. He was very courteous and helpful.

Gregory Panagos, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

May 19, 2020

Houston Central is a great location to purchase a Landrover/jaguar which we have one if each. The service has exceeded all expectations. Thumbs Up!!!

Robert Hancock, we really appreciate your feedback! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case du...ring your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

May 14, 2020

Just bought our second Land Rover. Awesome car. I literally never step foot in the dealership. My salesman Ceasar was awesome. Everything done over... phone and email, then he brought the car to my house. Top of the line customer service at Houston Land Rover Central.

John Munday, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

May 13, 2020

I would have given it a 5 star but considering the circumstances with the virus and also the dealership is under construction I felt a little forgotten... but that's OK. My Range Rover was fixed and clean as promised.

Miriam Doyle, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!