Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat of Bryan College Station

33 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 7, 2018

You got to go and take a few rides out for a spin and then you won't leave till you get to drive the trill of your life home with you

January 26, 2018

Please do NOT shop this dealership if you are looking for a new car. We traded a truck in for a new truck about a month ago. We signed over the old truck... to the dealership. They did not send over the trade-in paperwork to the loan company, so the loan company withheld our next paycheck after the old truck was sent to collections. We then took the new truck in for required maintenance on the side window, and they promptly broke the side panel in the process, which extended repairs for 4 days. This dealership has been a nightmare to work with on getting a reliable truck.

October 9, 2017

Had a wonderful experience. Worked with Jonathan Eagle. He was great to work with. Was not pushy, and we got a great deal.

September 18, 2017

I have gone to get an oil change twice at Lithia, and the service has been awesome! On the first I used the shuttle to the Post Oak mall and that was great.... The second time, the service was quick and fast. A big thanks to Rizwan Ahmad for being very helpful with the oil services and assisting me when my car needed service.

July 11, 2017

Bought a new car from Lythia Dodge, great service from Jennifer who was fantastic to deal with and ended up with a really good deal. Quick, efficient and... no games, would definitely use this garage again.

August 17, 2016

The experience I had at Lithia Bryan was amazing. The beginning of my experience I was discouraged. My vehicle was considered a total loss and didn't... really see help coming from anywhere besides starting all the way over on saving money just for a down payment. We received a exclusive offer from my insurance company and Lithia was the first place we went. From the time we got out the vehicle Zach took care of us. We had a appt with another rep but Zach met us at our vehicle and then took control of the situation. He really sold me on getting the 2016 Chrysler 200 Anniversary edition. My husband fell in love with in the moment he seen it but I had my mind set on a Jeep. We took it for a test drive and I fell in love. Zach took care of us while we were there waiting to get approved. I really appreciate how he was patient with us and made sure we left with not just a car but a vehicle my family loved. I'm so grateful to had a rep like him.

August 14, 2016

i had really bad experience with Lithia lately . i am already a Jeep owner over seas and also a Jeep Club member overseas and I know how Chrysler take... care of there clients but what happened to me lately in Bryan make me Sad .... I have visited Lithia location to Test drive Honda Accord Hybrid touring 2014 and i drove the car i liked the car but when we sit on the table from the beginning Sam(sales man) told me different price than the internet price that i found in their web site !!!! and asked him to check his web site and i was invited from kelly (sales Manger) after i offered the price i planned to pay but unfortunately we could not reach a deal after some discount so i decide to postponed my decision tell i check some other cars .two days later i sent Kelly tell him i will come to get the car he forget about the last price that i got from Sam then i told him no way i am not going through this ....Then he sent me couple of mails that he agree on the last price i got from Sam .I went on foot since i do not live so far Kelly call and pick me in the middle of the way and i appreciate that but it was the only thing i appreciated that day.He takes me directly to sign the papers and give the full amount payment by cheque to Jiff(finanlater on Sam took me to get the care and leave one i am inside the car on front of the driving car there was two wind shield cracks i told Sam about them he replied it is preowned car i replied these cracks was not in the car when i drove it for a test and at that time i walked around the car to check it and i found two dots of paints to cover tiny scratch and i accepted it and i will never miss something clear like this specially the are directly in front of my eys and being an Engineer and a business man at the same it became a habit for me to notice any thing .Sam said he will call the wind shield man to fill an fix it i said fine.when the man came he said this cracks are big and can not be repaired and the wind sheild must be replaced.Then Sam went inside the administration building and come after few minute (of course speaking with somebody) and said no we can not do any thing and you already signed the documents !!!! ( in my mind it means i did a mistake to trust Kelly and signed the documents before i check the car for the second time !!! or wait till i am on the driver seat ready to go!!!)Then i went to Jiff (account manager ) he went with some computer Clark stuff and talked to them and tell me it is okey they will replace it i said okey .Sam invited me to his desk and leave me for a while then come back and said we can not do the internet market manger should agree (Kelly) i said no way . he talked about there is no big profit margin i replied if so you should not accept the deal and it is not the proper time now to talk about that he said he has a deal i replied what deal ??!!!!! he said let me leave you for a while of course went to Kelly then he came and said you pay half the wind shield the price and we pay the other half that made me sick i said lets finish this then i went to Jiff to tell him what they did but it seems he has nothing to do and this is Kelly !! on Monday they will replace the glass they broke and i will pay the half of its price as a punishment for me to trust them and choose Lithia to deal with instead of telling me they are sorry for wasting my time and make me frustrated I never had bad experience like this it is not only a matter of money it is a matter of trust which is very important for any business to succeed Chrysler over seas always follow there customers after any visit to make them satisfied and dealers keep there client satisfied so we trust them this what makes me go to you but now i am completely frustrated few days later general manger contact me by regular mail asking for my satisfaction!! I have sent him an email with no response till now

August 11, 2016

Wonderful experience from beginning to end!! Tony Turcic and Murray!! The entire team works together like a cohesive unit!! Thank you Lithia for making... me a brand new car owner!! I will definitely be back.

July 21, 2016

My mom and I came to this dealership after many bad experiences in surrounding areas. We were feeling defeated before we even walked into the door. However,... when we were introduced to Murray, we knew we were in the right place. Murray took the time to listen to our story about how we even arrived at Lithia in the first place and then he addressed our concerns and helped us find the right car. Before we test drove the car, he did something amazing that neither my mom nor I have ever seen a car salesman do. He asked me to stand at the front of the car with him before I got in and just explained all of the features, crash ratings and safety, HOW and WHY the car was built like it was and the positives that has on all around performance. After we decided on that car, we told Murray what we were comfortable paying and somehow he pulled it off. At first it seemed impossible but he, along with his financial team, did everything he could to make it work for me. Murray got the price down to what I wanted to pay and then we got to meet with Chris to sign all the paperwork. Chris was a very personable guy, he knew how to make us feel comfortable and he took his time explaining everything and answered all of our questions in detail. It was obvious that he really knew what he was talking about and he cared about getting us in our new car! Murray and Chris really were our saving grace. We had low expectations just walking in the door because of the other dealerships we dealt with. However, Lithia was completely different. The team was really respectful and took their time to listen to your questions and concerns and address them by any means necessary. I have never had such a wonderful experience at a car dealership and I will continue to come back to Lithia.

April 19, 2016

Many thanks to Bryan at Bryan CJD! I presented quite a challenge with very specific features that I was looking for and a budget to stay within. Bryan... was very professional, knowledgeable and patient with me in my search. I really appreciate that he did not try to make me buy something that wasn't just right. He found what I was looking for and the dealership worked out a deal within my budget. Everyone at the dealership was great to work with! I am very happy with my new Jeep Grand Cherokee!