Jones Ford

1.7

Poor quality affiliate Quick Lube

I have only purchased Jones Ford vehicles for over 20 years. Their service people are amazing but the Quick Lube I now have to use, on the property, is not up to those standards.

1.5

Disappointed

I stopped in at Jones Ford today. They have a Hyundai Sonata 2015, blue. They are asking $13,900. I pointed out the fact the the driver side front bumper need anew clip(loose) and there was obvious accident damage down the whole length of the passenger side of the car. been there long enough to rust over... I gave them my OTD offer if they fixed the clip. The countered with a $250 difference in their favor... would sell to me without fixing the clip for my offer. They lost a deal over $250 on a vehicle that was obviously in an accident that they say "they didn't notice before" and it is out on their lot. Just disappointed. Being retired military I like to take people at their word until proven otherwise... the4y proved otherwise today. I know I am a small blip in their big business, but I might not shop at this dealer again. The salesman I worked with was great... Anthony Thompkins... he did his best. Thank you sir

1.0

Looking for Commercial Vehicle

Worthless Commercial sales guy. “Very“ minimal assistance and poor attitude of a person not enjoying their job. I am looking to purchase a step van and the sales guy immediately portrays an attitude of unwillingness to help. Spends one minute on a computer and says he can’t help. I’m currently in talks with a dealer in another state more than willing to help and has found vehicles. I prefer to have my money go to local businesses but I’m good for a business trip. Sorry Jones Ford, no money from this guy!

1.0

Not Covid Friendly

I had to bring my car in for a recalled part. Only half the staff had on mask and of course the man that helped me did not, went to pull my car around and had on no gloves used no sanitizer or wore a mask in my car. I am pregnant! Thanks ford for putting me and my child at risk with such lax standards.

2.7

Lost Customer

No hand sanitizer, no one wore gloves or masks.. We went for a tire repair and oil change. Customer service was nonexistent. They forgot to fix tire repair and they had to take car back in. We were there for21/2 hours. No communication except for payment. We have a lease and we’re going to see about purchase. No way now

3.3

Super Duty = Super Disappointment

Purchased a 2017 F-250 Lariat at the end of October 2017. Love the truck when it?s working! In the roughly 2 years that I?ve owned this truck, it has been in the shop or experiencing some sort of problem for over half of this time. All different issues at different times.. from wiper motors (broken during a cross country trip) air conditioning system (major repair) conglomeration of electrical fails (still the stereo system seams possessed by gremlins) ongoing issues with the seating (motors, fans, brackets, etc...) and then there are the various Ford ?safety? recalls. At just before 36k (when the warranty was set to expire) ... I spent the better part of 3 days calling and emailing Ford to do something to make things right. Ford ended up extending my warranty out to 75k (even though now there are deductibles with this coverage) Now we have just over 60k miles on this truck and the frustrations are ongoing. I have been trying to reach someone at FORD for 2 months now regarding the latest round of problems. Really disappointed in Ford motor company and Jones Ford!

Dealer response

Robert, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Jones Ford, Inc.. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to frustrate you during this process. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution. Please contact our Customer Relations Director at (843) 744-3311 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to make this right.

Service at Jones Ford

Service At Jones Ford was fast and friendly! Much improved.

Dealer response

Frederick, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

emeyers714@homesc.com

Very good customer service, happy with the overall experience

Dealer response

Ira, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Service at Fastlane

Professional and courteous staff. Great service with a spacious waiting area.

Dealer response

Semken, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Dheller

Always great service. And I mean GREAT. On time and honest.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!