Childre Nissan

23 reviews

• April 15, 2014

After seeing the car I wanted online, I contacted David through email and worked out a pre-approval and some rough terms over the phone. It's a two-hour... drive from me to the dealer, so it was important that I was comfortable with any terms before making the drive. David was very helpful and flexible with this. Once arriving at the dealer, they already had the car cleaned up and waiting. David was a pleasure to work with and the dealership was very flexible in giving me what I owed on my trade-in to help move along the sale. He was also quite helpful in getting me approved for terms that I was very happy with. The owner even came and spoke with me briefly, which is rare in dealerships these days. The finance manager was great and very nice to talk with. The whole process was a breeze! I've purchased 5 cars now, and this was by far the best buying experience I've had. Great communication, great attitudes, and very helpful. I would hands-down recommend them for anyone looking for a Nissan. Well worth the drive, (which is pretty scenic once you're off I-20)! Thanks!

September 14, 2018

Had a flyer went in to collect and was informed validation code didn't match, in talking with salesman he told me thst the guy in the photo came in... this morning winning 10000 dollars and was pictured with the owner. That's funny because this flyer was in the mail today, must had printing presses on standby with the post office waiting for them to deliver. Scam, scam! Avoid them.

Robert - Thank you for coming into our store. I hope you picked up your prize while here. The $10,000 winner, Leo Berkheimer, was actually at the sto...re the morning you came in. He was the grand prize winner from the sale that we had in June of this year. He had returned to match him current flyer numbers again.

August 18, 2017

After making an appointment to look at a used vehicle with Mr. Middleton and driving 1-1/2 hrs, it was sold 30 minutes prior to my arrival. Mr. Middleton... didn't recognize my name upon my arrival. He didn't tell me that I could have put a deposit to hold it and certainly didn't have the courtesy to phone me when it was sold prior to my arrival. Worst experience at a dealership I have had in my life!

Mr. Winfrey, As I expressed to you at our dealership, I am sorry for your inconvenience. But mistakes happen and I take responsibility for this one. ...I offered you everything that I could to show you that I was sorry. Gas money for your trip to Milledgeville and/or deep discounts on anything in stock. Again I apologize for your inconvenience but those offers still apply.

June 12, 2017

I had a few questions about a car on their website. They were very thorough in disclosing all the information about the car. I appreciate them taking... the time to make sure all of my question were answered.

thank you for your positive feedback Chris.

January 15, 2017

"Great family oriented dealership. I drove a couple hundred miles to get a phenomenal deal on a beautiful car from a great group of people."

Thanks for the great review and thanks for choosing Childre Nissan.

June 1, 2016

I was interested in one particular car but unfortunately it was already sold. Mr. David Bullard found a vehicle that was even better. He is considerate,... hard working and focus to getting you into the right reliable vehicle. I've also noticed a lot of customers that probably have not purchased their vehicle with them, prefer to bring their vehicle to Childre Nissan to be serviced. Ron and Paul are also very knowledgeable and professional. Great service!

December 6, 2015

They chested me out of $200.00 and I will never forget. They could not even get the vin number right, had to do it myself. David Bullard was complacent... and David Middleton is a condescending smooth talker. I urge everyone to avoid this dealership and never take anything at face value, they will chop you off at the knees.

Dale, I wish we could make you understand how this happened. I'm sorry for your feelings.

October 17, 2015

After being on the hunt for a very specifically outfitted used car, I found the car I wanted online (cars.com) and determined that the car was at Childre... Nissan. I live in North Carolina about 6 hours from the dealership and I had never before purchased a car long distance like this, so I was not sure how this would go. I called the store to verify they had the car and a salesman named Steve helped me with the initial details. He was very upfront about the car and its condition (including that there had been damage reported on the car but repairs had been done). He sent me updated pictures and worked to get me a price that we could all live with. Unfortunately Steve became ill (get well soon!) and he handed the ball to David Bullard. David was very helpful and always promptly returned my calls and provided me with all the information I needed. We worked out a potential deal but the sticking part was the delivery. (I was having a difficult time scheduling a trip that far to buy the car.) This is where they really earned a 5 star review. They offered to pick me up at the Atlanta airport (90 mins drive) or as an alternate they were willing to meet part way. We finally settled on them delivering the car to me about halfway. All the paperwork was brought and the car was just as promised. The driver and I went over the car and we then signed the paperwork. This could not have been any easier-- especially with the long distance problem. David and all his crew did a great job patiently answering all my questions and giving me a fair price on the car. He even got me financed at a rate that beat my bank who I have been with for 20 years! So far the car is great and even if it were to not be a great car, I could not blame the dealer. They were great and I would definitely buy another car from them (if they want to deliver again!!!)

May 25, 2015

I travelled all the way from the Nashville area to look at, and hopefully purchase, a used car that I had seen on the Internet. I worked with David by... phone the week prior to going to inspect the car. When I walked in the dealership they were prepared for my arrival. The whole process went very quickly and without a hitch. David described the car very accurately and had already secured the financing for me during the week prior to my arrival at the dealership. He was able to secure me the lowest financing rate of any dealership that I had been quoted in the 2 months of car shopping that I had done prior to finding their car on the Internet, and with a very reputable financing company. The price for the car was significantly less than prices I had been quoted for identical cars from several other areas of the country. It was the first car purchase I had made in 13 years and I was very nervous, but they were able to put me in the seat of my dream car with confidence and a payment that worked with my budget. It was well worth the 15 hour day and 770+ mile trip. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Great experience!!

Thanks fro great review and for buying from us. It was great working with you. David Bullard

April 20, 2015

I was shopping online for a car to get the best deal around is the reason I found them., David told me I could come after I got off work to test drive... the vehicle I found., I did ., I loved it., He and the owner, Mr Childre stayed overtime to be sure I liked car,. financing was secured., and that I left in the car I wanted., They we not pressuring me., as far as I'm concerned there aren't any other dealerships around., This one is where I will always recommend and buy from!

Thanks for the kind review. David Bullard