Orr Chevrolet

41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 7, 2018

This was our 2nd time to work with Mason. He is awesome!! We would highly recommend him to anyone! He was so easy to work with and made the process so... easy again!

February 27, 2018

My service person was great as always. I have always gotten good service at Orr.

November 25, 2017

Mr. Froster was very helpful. Excellent cisomer Sevier

August 12, 2017

I chose a Smart car online that had the mileage and features for the price I wanted. I drove in all 400 miles to get the car and they did not have the... car I wanted after being told they did on more than one occasion. To clarify, it was not a money issue as I had cash and was approved for financing already so I could choose the way I wanted to purchase. I guess they were not familiar with someone having their stuff together and get all excited about people begging them for a car. Next time I will get it from where I normally buy my cars (they were not getting any)or order me one. i had to go get my car washed myself also overall terrible experience.

August 8, 2017

I bought a certified truck that had a steering problem. I bought the truck in good faith that they would repair it per the agreement. I have been on the... phone for 2 days arguing with the service manager just trying to get the truck fixed and he wants to blame the problem on me after spending 43k. I will never buy another vehicle from this dealership. I highly recommend if your shopping for a vehicle go to classic or out of town.

April 13, 2017

I have never had a better buying experience with a car dealership. Salespeole were fast and accommodating, very in tune with my needs and payments I wanted.... Manager was a true pro, his name was Steve. I would definitely recommend Orr Chevrolet to friends and Family.

February 10, 2017

Excellent staff answered all my questions and I got a great deal . Thank you for such a great experience.

Thank you Tim, we appreciate your business!

August 7, 2016

Lee Lybarger is a great guy to purchaes a used vehicle from over at Orr Chevrolet Texarkana. My wife and I have purchased two vehicles from them and while... the first was not a great deal, due mostly to my credit at the time, they did work with us and get us into what we wanted. The second vehicle, they gave us a great deal on, and the sales process took about 35 minutes total. She and I will delfinately go back and purchase from them and Lee agian.

Glad to hear it, Brian! Lee is a great guy. We appreciate your business very much!

March 25, 2016

Paul Wilkins, the Internet Sales person at ORR Chevrolet in Texarkana, Texas was great to deal with. My son just loves his car. We bought something we... believe in, and we can use for years to come. Paul was kind, courteous, and I will deal with him again.

Thank you for the kind words Melissa. We think highly of Paul as well. Paul says that he will try and do even better next time!! Congratulations to... you and your son.

June 3, 2015

Gregg Orr Management Orr Cadillac 4555 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71913 Dear Gregg Orr: My Husband and I were very excited to work with you in purchasing... our Second Newer Vehicle this year. On 2014 we purchased from Orr Honda in Texas, and our experience was WONDERFUL. However this experience wasn’t that great at all. On March 27, 2015, I traveled to your Hot Springs location, very excited to make the deal and drive home with our pre-owned vehicle. Our family is recovering from some past credit issues and we were not desperate in purchasing a vehicle however doing so will allow us to rebuild credit etc. My husband worked with Mr. Nick Olsen and there were a few very nice vehicles introduced to us. We were given the advice to purchase the 2013 Lincoln MKZ. The advice was to purchase this vehicle and in a few months come back and refinance or trade for another vehicle. Reason, we would have built a good credit history with GM Financial etc. We were very upfront with our current situation, and all we asked were for these two very simple requests, the best deal for our money and to have our sales tax paid. In both we were more than GUARANTEED BOTH would take place during this sale. On March 27, 2015 my family and I sat down with Mr. Nick Olsen and Randy Hamric (Finance Manager), we asked once more to each would our sales taxes be paid. My entire family heard both men say “YES”. Randy stated that all we had to do was go and register the auto once the title work was received. There were many mistakes made via the paperwork on this deal. We were informed that the title work was not correct and Platinum Bill Pay cancelled our account to pay GM due to the paperwork via Orr not being corrected and received by them. This entire experience has been chaos. If we could get out of this deal legally we would jump on it. The Staff we dealt with were very unreliable. We were lied too just to make a sale, which we would have still purchased if we were told that the bank wouldn’t allow any additional credit to us to do so (pay the sales taxes) O, yes this is what we were told just last week via Randy when we finally were able to reach him. So that means that the day we signed the paperwork Randy knew the Bank wouldn’t allow any additional credit to be extended to pay for the GAP coverage and Tire warranty, which we really neither wanted nor needed more than the sales taxes to have been paid as PROMISED. We would have asked Randy to drop the GAP and Tire and opt for sales tax. The current situation that this deal has us in is this $1600 in the hole to pay for sales tax which we had no idea we were going to have to pay out. I didn’t mention how we were in a bind to pay the down payment, due to other issues with us receiving money due to us to get this done, however We called and kept Orr informed each step of the way until the money was received and we paid immediately. This should have been a sign to us that this deal wasn’t meant. We've been loyal customers of ORR Auto Sales. We will just keep our business with Orr in Texas, their staff has EXCELLENT customer service and they are and were totally upfront with us on what we could or could not do during our time working with them. Sincerely, Mr. Dimetris Blanchard Sr. and Cassandra blanchard

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. I'm particularly glad to hear that your purchase experience from us (Orr Honda) was "wonderful." I'...m sorry to hear that things didn't go well with the "Gregg Orr Management" in Hot Springs. If there was anything I could do I would. They are not connected with us and are in fact, the competition. I generally hear good things about other Honda dealers I must say. Thanks again for the kind words and we'll look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Orr Honda.