Orr Chevrolet

41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 13, 2015

Paul Wilkins was the best! We had an appointment with him at 1 and was driving our new car home by 4! He got us a wonderful deal, we very kind and made... our car buying experience a great one! I will be more than happy to go back to him in the future! THANK YOU PAUL! You did an outstanding job!

Thanks a lot C.Higgins for sharing your experience. We like Paul too!! Our service guys and gals are good too so I'll looking forward to meeting you... on your next oil change!

March 10, 2015

I always hear great things about Orr.. My father & husband & I have purchased cars in the pass form Orr so I just knew this time would not be any different.... I looked on line for a car for my daughter who is a college student in Houston,Texas. Due to the big commute I wanted a mid sized SUV with a little cargo room...I called the # on the web & spoke to a gentleman that I gave the stock # to & he stated that the car was still ava. We went to Orr in the rain on a Monday eve and he stated that the car was locked up in the detail dept. well with it raining & all my husband let the guy know that that he would be back the following Tue. on his lunch break the gentleman gave us his card assured us that he would have the SUV gassed up & ready for a test drive.. my husband called the sales person 10min before his lunch break to let him know he was still coming the sales guy said okay I will have it ready..While my husband was on his way there the sales person calls & said well we are holding the car for an employee... Which was not customer friendly! I thought about it like this the employee had not purchased it & we have cash money ready to buy it...I called the same afternoon & spoke to another sales person who said it was ava still..needless to say we are very upset in the way this happened..The sales person promised to call us back & to give us other Vehicles we may want instead & we are still waiting...Thanks for nothing!! Mrs. Car less

I'm terribly sorry about your experience AnJane't. There was obviously poor communication on our part. I assure you this isn't the typical experienc...e you can expect from us. Thank you for taking the time to put this in writing so we can do better going forward.

February 13, 2015

I have never had what one could call a great car buying experience in my life, until now. Mike went above & beyond what any other salesman would do, searching... for the exact car I wanted ... and actually found it!! Bless his heart, he e even delivered it to me. Not once did he rush around & make me feel like He had other things to do. He was very patient, extremely knowledgeable, and more than professional. I highly recommend not only Orr Chevrolet, but Michael Anderson as well.

Thanks so much MsAndy. We like Mike too!! He does know his product and he's always here for his customers.

August 7, 2014

WE WERE IN SEARCH OF A VEHICLE FOR MY PARENTS. THE SALESMAN WAS VERY PATIENT, KIND AND CONSIDERATE OF THEIR WANTS AND NEEDS. THE BUYING PROCESS WAS AMAZINGLY... FAST AND THE MY PARENTS ARE DEFINITELY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME!!! THANK YOU ORR AND THE SALESMAN THAT ASSISTED US -- ADAM

Thank you for the kind words C Roberson! We'll try and do even better next time!!

July 29, 2014

Would never go to anyone but Troy A. Phillips. He is the best salesman we have ever dealt with. Just bought our second car from him in less than a year.

We like Troy too Mr. and Mrs. Hargis. He makes doing business fun and he really knows his product. Thanks for taking the time to share your experien...ce.

July 24, 2014

I've bought lots of cars in my life and after my expericence at Orr Chevrolet I will do busy there only as long as the keep up the LEGENDARY SERVICE and... understanding. I told John Henry what i wanted and that i didnt want any BS and that i wanted the best price period. Usually a dealership will go back and fourth with you so I told him none of that. They understood and Steve the New Car Manager came out and showed me the numbers and explained where they came from and I'm now a new owner of a 2015 Tahoe LTZ. If you want a legendary experience while looking for a car go talk to those two guys (John Henry and Steve) and you will.

Thanks a lot for your kind words Mark. We'll try and do even better next time!!

June 30, 2014

I had the worst car buying experience ever the car salesman mike didn't really help at all only thing he wanted to do is sale a car so he can get his share... when I ask him can he find a car around my budget at another car lot his first response was you can't find that car around that budget anywhere he didn't even check to see if they had one or not so I just left after seeing him talking and laughing with his co workers instead helping his customer 100 percent so I left and went home look around myself and found the he told me that I can't find around my budget on there website from having that type of experience I will not do service with orr Chevy texarkana

Thanks for taking the time to write your review Ttfj. Our customer's input goes a long way in helping us become a better dealership.

June 27, 2014

I had an excellent experience here! Michael Anderson and Troy Phillips were wonderful with helping me and making sure i got what i wanted! I would recommend... this place to everyone i know!!

Thanks Jessica!! Mike and Troy thank you too!!

June 26, 2014

Paul Wilkins helped us tremendously. I recommend him if you visit Orr Chevrolet. His number is 501-246-0602. Very professional and friendly.

Thanks so much Randy! Paul does a great job but we couldn't do it without customers like you!

June 20, 2014

My experience with Orr Chevrolet was incredible!!! The staff was AWESOME!! Most especially Michael Anderson, he went way above anything I have ever witnessed... a salesman doing!! Went as far as to install the bed liner and my tool box in my truck his self!! Orr and the staff in financing helped me when I thought no one would! They are helping me re-establish my credit without all the looking down the nose at me!!! There is no place else I'll be going when I need a new vehicle. Michael Anderson is the guy to see there with out a doubt! I have several of his cards and I WILL be passing them out every chance I get!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has a client for life here!!