Orr Chevrolet

41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 16, 2014

A LADY BY THE NAME OF SUZANNE SHELBY WAS ASSISTING US DURING OUR OIL CHANGE TODAY AND SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE REPLACED... ON THE SUV. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH HER AND THINK THAT SHE IS A GOOD ASSET TO THIS COMPANY...

Dear VP, Thanks so much for your input! We like Suzanne as well and can assure you that she is indeed and asset to our company. She'll try and do ev...en better next time!!

October 24, 2013

I was not in the market for a new car, but Paul Wilkins is an awesome salesman and got me in a beautiful car.

October 19, 2013

Paul was very helpful!!! And knows a lot abouts the cars

August 1, 2013

I brought my 2012 camaro to Orr Chevrolet for an oil change, when I arrived the guy told me there was a wait of about an hour, I agreed to it( one hour).... After about an hour and a half I asked the guy what was taking so long and he said that they didn't have an oil filter for that car, so we waited. At the TWO AND A HALF HOUR MARK they told me the car was done. While I was trying to pay out I asked the guy who was taking my money what took so long he got rude and stated" we are the cheapest in town that should pay for your wait" very unprofessional. I will never be spending any more of my money at that or any other Orr location.RUDE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL..

Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. They are important to us and help us evaluate our overall products and services. We are... very sorry about your wait and we are particularly disappointed in the response you received. Give me a call and I will endeavor to make things right with you. Thanks in advance for the opportunity.

July 31, 2013

Took my car in late with a flat tire as they were closing the doors. They stayed late to plug my tire and acted like they were happy to do it. Mike was... great. I always get my service done here and will continue to do so as I trust them with my car. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot HC. We WERE happy to do it!! And we think Mike is great as well. Both of them. We look forward to your next visit and will try and do... even better next time!

May 18, 2013

We have been searching for a truck for a while. When we found this one we thought it was it. My husband brought it home on a test drive to keep it over... night. We live 2 1/2 hours away. When we had it we noticed that it was not cleaned up, the vents had caked up dust. We found out that the locks did not work, there was not a spare tire, and the interior light did not work properly. Wouldn't you think this would have been checked out before they put it out to sell. Well he took it back and told them that he wanted it if they fixed everything that was wrong with it. A week later he went back to get it. NOTHING HAD BEEN DONE!! He had to stay there for a couple of hours negotiate prices, argue with them b/c NOTHING WAS DONE!! They told him he could just back out of it, leave it. He would of had there been someone there to take him home. Our little girl was recovering in the hospital at the time and I was not leaving. She was doing a lot better, so he went to get it. They did at least give him a loaner truck to take back. They finally fixed most of the things after a week and two hour late.They had bought the car at an auction and it must have been covered with mud b/c they took the carpet out and replaced it with vinyl flooring. We noticed that they did not bolt a lot of things back down. The passenger seat and the back seat were loose. Just noticed today that the backseat seat belts were not bolted down. NEVER AGAIN WILL THIS HAPPEN!!! I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS!!

May 10, 2013

My 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer broke down outside of Texarkana, AR and we had it towed to Orr Chevrolet in Texarkna TX for repair. The service writer was... very friendly and helpful so I was pleased that the car would be in good hands. The car was diagnosed as having a defective fuel pump and so we let them repair it. After paying a bill of more than $1200 dollars and thinking that the car had been repaired I took possession of the car and found out that the fuel level gauge was indicating no fuel, when we took it in the fuel level gauge was known to be defective but as part of the repair they were supposed to fix it. The car had more than a half tank of gas when the dealer took the car for repairs. When I got the car back the fuel level gauge indicated no gas, This would have been ok because i knew that they had to remove the gas tank to replace the fuel pump but instead of putting gas back in the tank after repairing the fuel pump and level sending unit they just left the tank with only enough gas to get it started again. It seems they could have at least put enough gas back in it to check and see if the fuel level sending unit was working. The service writer and the mechanic that did the repairs checked the car after I had paid the bill and was getting ready to drive off. Instead of telling me that I would need to buy gas because the tank was empty, I got an answer of "your instrument cluster is defective" . We left the dealer thinking that the gas gauge was defective but that we had some gas in the car. After returning a rental that we had to rent while our car was being repaired, we started on our trip back home which was approx. 200 miles away. I decided to stop and fill the tank up just make sure we had gas, The car has a 26 gallon tank and it took 25.8 gallons to fill it up, in other words we were just about to run out of gas and be stuck on the side of the road again. The gas level gauge worked just fine after filling the tank which I was glad to see. The thing is, this dealer should never have let us drive off their lot with us thinking the level gauge was defective. The very least they could have done was put gas in the tank just to check and see if their repair was working, they could have added the cost of the gas to the bill but they let us go without even attempting to remedy the situation.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we might improve our customer service going forward. We take these communications seriously and care...fully consider each and every suggestion. I'm glad we were able to get you off the road and repair your vehicle but I am sorry about our lack of communication regarding your fuel situation.

March 2, 2013

We had a really pleasant experience buying our 2013 Chevy Equinox. Our salesman, Shivik Sharma, is THE nicest salesman we have ever dealt with. He was... very informative, and answered all of our questions thoroughly. He made sure we were comfortable with all decisions made, and promised he would be here for us even after the sale. We are very impressed with the service we received, and will be back for any future car buying. This is actually our 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Orr Chevrolet. We will definitely be asking for Shivik Sharma in the future! He is awesome!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes Mr. Sharma is a nice guy and does a great job for us. Congratulations on your new Equinox!

March 1, 2013

Shivick Sharma made my first car purchase easy, enjoyable, and overall excellent!! He treated me with respect and taught me So much!!!

Mr. Breezy. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you with your car purchase. And let me say I agree with you, Shivik Sharma here at Orr... Chevrolet helps make car buying easy and enjoyable.

August 17, 2012

Will be buying my next car from them! Very helpful and friendly!!