• Fantastic service! Wonderfnul people! Very helpful

We had a great experience ! Next car we buy will be from there! Thank you Chad and Bradley and all the guys at Mike Bell Chevrolet !

We appreciate your business!! Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We hope to see you again soon!

• Great service.

Everything. Mike Bell service department is the best. They know what they are doing and they really care about the customer.

• Courteous service with a smile.

I spoke with a service advisor by phone and then was greeted by personnel who were courteous, professional, and service was fast. Pleasant waiting area.

• Great service

Matt in the service department was great! He treated my wife and our vehicle like first class! Great customer service for sure!

• Great Experience

Recommended by a colleague to check out Mike Bell for my Suburban purchase. Worked with Jordan Bell over the phone and had all of my questions answered and any concerns addressed. The entire process was extremely smooth and I didn't leave the dealership feeling like I had been taken advantage of or swindled out of my money. Jordan had all of my paperwork ready and the vehicle was exactly what we had discussed. When I arrived, I met with David who walked me through the process made sure that all of our questions regarding the vehicle were answered. Mike in finance helped answer several questions and didn't overly push any added services and instead focused on what our desires were. As we were getting ready to drive off with the new vehicle, Jordan stepped out to thank us and shook my hand. I was very impressed with the level of customer service that we received and the fact that we did not feel pressured at any time during this process. I was apprehensive about driving 80+ miles to a dealer when I have one less than 10 miles from my house. I am very glad that we did and will definitely make this dealership my first stop on the next car buying journey.

• New Car

David Brown was awesome!!!! He sat and listened and helped me get the car I wanted!

• Great experience

No pressure sale from David Brown, delivered truck as promised.

No pressure sale from David Brown, delivered truck as promised.

• Got me out of a pinch

I was stranded this past december on I20 going from AL to GA. Alternator went out. at 10:30 pm. Got towed to this place and dropped the truck off. Recieved a call the next morning right at opening per my instruction and was on the road a few hours later. VEry fast courteous and professional. Truly appreciated how quickly they were able to turn the car around.

• Robert and mattie

david and Rudy were great ,they did all that was possible to see that we were treated with pride. all the staff were great .

• Duped on CarFax Accident Report

I purchased my first car (used) from Mike Bell Chevrolet in 2012 - under the pretense that the car had a clean Carfax - they provided me the Carfax report. I just traded in my car, and learned that it had been in a prior accident 1 day before Mike Bell performed a safety inspection and subsequently listed it for sale in 2012 - but the prior accident did not show up on the Carfax report until 3 months after my purchase in 2012. Of course I feel duped by Mike Bell as I overpaid for this car in 2012 thinking it had never been in a prior accident and now I had to accept less on my trade-in because it was. Within a month after I purchased the car in 2012, I discovered one of the rims was bent and dangerous and I reported this to Mike Bell - but they did not help me out, and now I am sure this occurred in the prior accident. I recently wrote to Mike Bell to discuss my concerns - but they have never returned my letter or called me to discuss. I can't help but think they knew the car was in the prior accident and sold it to me under this false pretense.