Santa Margarita Ford

350 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 27, 2021

Fast and easy service. Friendly and efficient adviser. Only complaint is that there is no longer any coffee in the waiting area. WiFi connection was... fast. Car was delivered clean after a thorough wash.

January 24, 2021

Service is excellent and professional; however, I do need to have labor-hours estimate before any future service! If not, I have to find someone else.

• January 7, 2017

Great car purchasing experience. I live in Indio and decided to take the 2 hour drive to Orange County to purchase a vehicle at Santa Margarita Ford. I... called Charlie Pastick to inquire about a vehicle on their website and we were able to work out a deal over the phone. After looking a cars at dealerships in my area I was unable to get the deal I was looking for. Charlie was able to give me a FANTASTIC deal on the car I had been searching for. He was very pleasant , courteous and knowledgeable. When I arrived at Santa Margarita Ford he had all the paperwork and car ready for me. I was in and out in no time !! I would highly recommend SM Ford and Charlie if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. Next time I am in the market for a vehicle I will be purchasing it from them. Thank you Charlie for the best car buying experience I have ever had !!!

January 21, 2021

I was not happy with another local dealership and I decided to try this one. So far, so good. The repair took longer than anticipated, and I was waiting,... but to be fair I was late arriving to the appointment. Every person was customer service oriented. I will return.

January 20, 2021

Miguel was a great help. I really appreciate his ability to keep me informed throughout the whole repair process. Though the repair took 1 day longer than... I needed, the communication and service excellence outweighs the wait. Thank you Migue.

January 13, 2021

The first class support by Miquel and the rest of the service staff continue to be a key reason why I would not consider buying or servicing a Ford vehicle... from any other dealership. Keep up the good work!

January 6, 2021

From start to finish, my vehicle maintenance and service provided was top notch! My service advisor Miguel was very attentive to my needs and went above... and beyond to make sure everything was done with the utmost professionalism!! He even had them wash and vacuum my car so my baby was looking so fresh and so clean upon pick up!! LOL. I highly recommend Santa Margarita Ford and will always come back here.

December 30, 2020

This was a follow up appointment after a service check in November 2020. The technician had identifed a small oil leak and the rep had told me it would... take 2 days to fix and was covered by my warranty. However, when I returned to have the work done, andother rep called me back at the end of the day and told me the work was not covered under warranty even though my previous rep told me it was. I was very disappointed with the response and decided not to have the work done. I really don't understand how I was told the repairs were covered by warranty, and then the opposite when I scheduled the work to be done.

Mr. Simonsen, Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent service. Looking into your history, I did confirm that when you were here for minor ...service we noticed a slight oil leak. The service advisor noted that you have low mileage on the vehicle and incorrectly assumed it was covered by Ford?s manufacturer warranty. The powertrain warranty is for 5 years or 60,000 miles and unfortunately your vehicle is out by time. We truly regret making the error and inconveniencing you to come in twice. I will be calling you to discuss further. Thank you, Melissa E. Alfaro BDC Director (949) 709-7312 Direct Line/ (949)459-6800

December 12, 2020

I bought my Ford F-150 from Santa Margarita Ford and it was a great experience from start to finish. I have taken it to the same dealership ever since... for maintenance and I can’t say enough good things about your staff, especially Duane Litz and Miguel Aparicio. Love the great customer service!

October 7, 2019

We bought our Ford Edge Titanium from this dealership 3 years ago. This is either our third or fourth purchase from this dealership. We have always had... the car serviced by this dealership on a regular basis. The car started making a rumbling sound so we took it in and they diagnosed it that a spark plug needed repair. OK, they charged $169.99 for a $8.95 spark plug. Well, that didn't fix the problem so less than 48 hours later we had to take the car back for the same issue. They have had the car for a week and a half now. They sent it to another division within the dept only to find out it needs a NEW ENGINE! The car has just over 64,000 miles on it!!!!!! They submitted the paperwork to FORD corporation to see if they would pick up the cost or at least most of it. FORD SAID THEY WILL ONLY PAY FOR $1,500!!!! WE NOW HAVE TO COME UP WITH THE ADDITIONAL $5,600 AND WE HAVE NO CAR!!!!!! AS FAR AS WE'RE CONCERNED, THE DEALERSHIP SHOULD BE PICKING UP HALF THE COST PLUS FORD PAYING THE OTHER $1,500!!!!!! WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP OR FROM FORD AGAIN. I GUESS THE OLD SAYING IS TRUE. Fix Or Repair Daily. Apparently, this is how they treat long time customers. Very disappointing. Never again.