• FANTASTIC CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

Great car purchasing experience. I live in Indio and decided to take the 2 hour drive to Orange County to purchase a vehicle at Santa Margarita Ford. I called Charlie Pastick to inquire about a vehicle on their website and we were able to work out a deal over the phone. After looking a cars at dealerships in my area I was unable to get the deal I was looking for. Charlie was able to give me a FANTASTIC deal on the car I had been searching for. He was very pleasant , courteous and knowledgeable. When I arrived at Santa Margarita Ford he had all the paperwork and car ready for me. I was in and out in no time !! I would highly recommend SM Ford and Charlie if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. Next time I am in the market for a vehicle I will be purchasing it from them. Thank you Charlie for the best car buying experience I have ever had !!!

• great place to make a deal

They are a bottom line place. I negotiated over text, got what all car sites considers a "great" deal and took it. As far as customer service: they aren't for making friends or much for conversation. Once deal was made, they were a ghost town. Literally. It's like we were strangers. They could work on that a lot. Otherwise, if you're looking for a Honda dealer that works with pricing and realizes customers know numbers, this is your place.

• Never answered my Inquiry about the stock they had

Not sure why they want me to Review this place never called me or even acknowledged my Inquiry. Villa Ford in Orange did and I now own a Flex! Go to Villa Ford and ask for Pete! Michael Q 2014 Ford Flex bought 5/7/17

We're disappointed to learn of your recent experience with us, Michael. We would still like to be of assistance in the future. If you would be willing, please give us a call at (949) 459-3185 so we can discuss how we can better serve you moving forward. We value your business and hope to hear from you.

• SM Ford Service on a Roush 427r

Installed a safety feature on my 07 Mustang with back up camera and regular service. Thanks SM Ford

• Ritz Carlton of customer service!!!!!

Simply the greatest customer service experience that I have ever had when purchasing a car. I bought two Ford Transit passenger vans for my company from Tony. They were not exactly what I was expecting and there was a slight discrepancy from what the ad indicated. Tony went above and beyond in making sure that I was satisfied and he will now have a lifelong client.

• Gretchen Montgomery

Great experience. Ask for Drazen. He is so helpful and respectful. I bought a great car for an excellent price. It was a very low stress experience. I will consider Santa Margarita Ford first for my future car purchases. Ask for Drazen!

• Great service

Brandon Livingston, and Tom Glockner were a huge help to me. I bought a 2015 Ford F-150 and couldn't be more happy with the service I received

Ryan, we are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again down the road.

• Treated fairly and professionally. Great staff.

The ease of purchase was extraordinaire. Great staff which gave me much support and confidence that I made the correct decision.

• Oil change

Very smooth, no push to sell extra services. The experience was quick and easy.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Heather. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Very smooth, no push to sell extra services. The experience was quick and easy.

• Perfect stars

From the time I walked in my paper work was ready and I was in and out in one hour