New 855-496-2443 Dealer Website
Used 855-202-2671 Email Dealer
Service 855-661-9969

Average based on 322 reviews
  • Gretchen Montgomery

Great experience. Ask for Drazen. He is so helpful and respectful. I bought a great car for an excellent price. It was a very low stress experience. I will consider Santa Margarita Ford first for my future car purchases. Ask for Drazen!

• Great service

Brandon Livingston, and Tom Glockner were a huge help to me. I bought a 2015 Ford F-150 and couldn't be more happy with the service I received

Ryan, we are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again down the road.

• Treated fairly and professionally. Great staff.

The ease of purchase was extraordinaire. Great staff which gave me much support and confidence that I made the correct decision.

• Oil change

Very smooth, no push to sell extra services. The experience was quick and easy.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Heather. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Very smooth, no push to sell extra services. The experience was quick and easy.

• Perfect stars

From the time I walked in my paper work was ready and I was in and out in one hour

• Great Experience!

Charlie, our sales person, was great! We are very please with our purchase! It was one of the best car buying experiences that we have ever had!

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Santa Margarita Ford. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Mr Sal Molina

We are glad you chose our dealership! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Service writer was on the spot, Assigned writer was called immediately and he processed my requests perfectly. Additional work was needed and I was contacted and explained along with associated costs. Vehicle was ready in record time. Extremely satisfied with process.

• Great customer service

I was looking for a 4x4 truck for a while and most dealers either didn't have the truck on their lots or were so unhelpful. I found my truck at RSM. The salesman was helpful and there was no pressure. I was very happy with the deal.

• Great Service!

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

My first visit here. I was assisted by Miguel, he was professional & polite. I appreciated his constant updates on the status of my repairs. My car was ready and on time as promised. Thank you!

• Great Service

Excellent service, great people, fun to visit, clean area

Excellent service, great people, fun to visit, clean area

Grace, thank you for your positive review. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!