Santa Margarita Ford

350 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 29, 2017

Very pleased with service, Roger was very helpful and delivered my car on time and taken care of. Part of the reason I continue to visit this dealership... is the excellent service I receive and the prompt and courteous service from Roger. Thank you. Joan Kasewitch

Joan, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to ...make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to our General Sales Manager, Robin at (949) 459-3185 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

September 26, 2017

This IS the place to biy a Ford. My wife and I was warmly greeted by Drazen and he promised a good experience. He was an absolute joy to meet and go through... the car buying experience with!! I would go here if youre looking for a great deal AND a no pressure, pleasant car buying experience! Thank you Drazen and SMF!!

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we ...look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

September 25, 2017

Roger Espindola is a great service advisor! He is on the ball and responds quickly when issues arise. I love pulling up and waving to him from the car... and he comes out with a smile on his face. Big or small he always gives great advice and suggestions for keeping my 2009 Ford Expedition in tip top shape! I truly appreciate having someone like Roger to talk to when it comes to caring for my vehicle.

We're more than happy to help keep your Expedition running great! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

August 2, 2017

We purchased a used 2014 Ford Edge from this dealer today. A fantastic experience! The salesman really knew his stuff. The vehicle was detailed and ready... for pickup and we were treated like we were buying a new vehicle. Very professional treatment from start to finish. I would highly recommend this dealer! We drove from North SD for this purchase and it was well worth the time.

May 22, 2017

They are a bottom line place. I negotiated over text, got what all car sites considers a "great" deal and took it. As far as customer service: they aren't... for making friends or much for conversation. Once deal was made, they were a ghost town. Literally. It's like we were strangers. They could work on that a lot. Otherwise, if you're looking for a Honda dealer that works with pricing and realizes customers know numbers, this is your place.

May 17, 2017

Not sure why they want me to Review this place never called me or even acknowledged my Inquiry. Villa Ford in Orange did and I now own a Flex! Go to Villa... Ford and ask for Pete! Michael Q 2014 Ford Flex bought 5/7/17

We're disappointed to learn of your recent experience with us, Michael. We would still like to be of assistance in the future. If you would be willing..., please give us a call at (949) 459-3185 so we can discuss how we can better serve you moving forward. We value your business and hope to hear from you.

January 6, 2017

Installed a safety feature on my 07 Mustang with back up camera and regular service. Thanks SM Ford

November 15, 2016

Simply the greatest customer service experience that I have ever had when purchasing a car. I bought two Ford Transit passenger vans for my company from... Tony. They were not exactly what I was expecting and there was a slight discrepancy from what the ad indicated. Tony went above and beyond in making sure that I was satisfied and he will now have a lifelong client.

June 17, 2016

Great experience. Ask for Drazen. He is so helpful and respectful. I bought a great car for an excellent price. It was a very low stress experience. I... will consider Santa Margarita Ford first for my future car purchases. Ask for Drazen!

June 16, 2016

Brandon Livingston, and Tom Glockner were a huge help to me. I bought a 2015 Ford F-150 and couldn't be more happy with the service I received

Ryan, we are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again down the road.