Santa Margarita Ford

350 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 8, 2016

So happy with my buying experience. Ryan, Blake, Susan and John in Finance, could not have been more up front, honest and personable. If you are in the... market for a new Ford go see Ryan or Blake.

Thanks for the feedback. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring! ...

February 1, 2016

My Service Rep Miguel Aparaicio did a fantastic job !

Thank you for your positive review, Dave. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Santa Margarita Ford look forward to further se...rving you in the future!

February 1, 2016

i always dread the car buying experience but this time it was different. I came out earlier in the day and Jimmy helped me look at a few cars. Came back... later after work and Ryan helped me compare the 2 vehicles that i was interested in. I got a great price on the car that I wanted. Ryan and Frank in finance were able to get me the financing that I needed. Ryan even gave me a tutorial on the navigation/radio/climate Sync panel and synced my phone for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Very happy with my vehicle!

January 29, 2016

Santa Margarita Ford is awesome, always quick, efficient, friendly and will do what is necessary to make you happy + good deals on cars! I have lived in... Santa Maragarita for 28 years and love that I can walk here and give my business to a community business like this. Thank you Santa Margarita Ford Service and Sales! Barbara Rhoton

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Santa Margarita... Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

January 28, 2016

Roger wrote up my concerns and that was taken care of along with an overall inspection. Very pleased.

January 26, 2016

Can't believe how easy it was to select and lease a new car from Santa Margarita Ford. No pressure, just answers to all our questions over a couple of... visits. We couldn't be happier with the deal and how we were treated.

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we'...re happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

January 20, 2016

I am very pleased with the service I receive at Santa Margarita Ford. However I was not very happy with having to pay over $450 to have a headlight replaced!... I blame Ford engineering for not having foresight enough to design a headlight that didn't require disassembling the front end for access!

January 19, 2016

I am so pleased with the service advisors, so helpful, courteous and I drive the extra miles to have Santa Marguerita Ford service my vehicle; I have complete... faith and trust in them.

Thank you for your kind words! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

January 18, 2016

the staff is ALWAYS so helpful and I always leave the dealership confident in the repairs made.

January 14, 2016

excellent vehicle, excellent service, all around great experience!!!Duane is awesome!!!