New 877-227-0275 Dealer Website
Used 877-204-8177 Email Dealer
Service 888-678-8675

Average based on 24 reviews
  • Overall experience was excellent, good people.

I had been searching for quite a while for a good buy on a used truck. Found the one I wanted on cars.com and called the dealer. My salesman was Chris Brannon. Very easy folks to deal with. We were able to agree to the purchase price as well as terms. I have purchased more vehicles that I care to remember. As a Quality Service Representative for quite a number of years I can tell quality people simply by a phone conversation. My dealings with Chris and Steven Smith was even more pleasant and as easy as I have ever experienced. I actually have the Ford F150 that I had been dreaming about and trying to find for quite a while. I can tell you, these are good people. Wish I lived close enough to have them service my truck because I am confident they would give excellent service. To say I would recommend Alexander Automotive Group is an understatement. If you are looking for a vehicle, I think you should START with Alexander. I did and I live 4 hours away. Happy, Happy, Happy. :) Thank you Chris and Steven for such a pleasant buying experience.

• Worth the drive to get there!

This is our 2nd car from the folks at Alexander. We first had a Mazda and this time we went with a Ford. Chris and Steven are very down to earth people who treat others how they want to be treated. There was no high pressure- just good info and good prices. They really do mean it when they say there are no dealer add-on costs. Just tax and title. I would highly recommend this group to anyone.

• Great experience

Chris Brannon and the guys at Alexander Ford was a great sales team. No hassle buying and very straight forward. Went to look at used trucks but came away with a new F150. Chris had sold a truck to a friend the week before and he referred me to Chris. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking. Would recommend Chris Brannon be the saleman to ask for.

• Great experience

Found an Expedition I was interested in on Cars.com from this dealer. I sent an email and received a response within 30 minutes to my request and scheduled to come look at the vehicle. A short trip from Birmingham and I left with a good vehicle at a fair price with no pressure or haggling. Would recommend my salesman Chris to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• Very helpful,nice,no presure to buy,great cars.

This was the first time as a woman to buy a car without help I went to get me a car. The saleman was so nice and never pressured me. He was nice and really helped me. He listened to what I was looking for and showed me only what I was wanting. They gave me a great rebate and a good price for my trade in. The whole deal Was so pleasant. Thank you Chris Brannon for all you did.I love my new ride!!!!!

• Best buying experience ever!

Best buying experience ever! I drove in from Anniston. Very satisfied customer!

Best buying experience ever! I drove in from Anniston. Very satisfied customer!

• Awesome experience!

Couldn't be happier with my experience. Sales and finance staff are great!

Couldn't be happier with my experience. Sales and finance staff are great!

• Amazing service!!

I been searching to buy a car in Marshall County for awhile, but every dealership me and my husband went too had very bad customer service, no one would even come out to meet us while we was looking at cars! As soon as we got out of our car at Alexander Ford in Boaz we had someone meet us and help us find the car we was looking for!! Chris our salesman done a fantastic job in helping us find the car that fit us, and treated us like family! He made the buying process so easy and quick as possible! The overall experience was fantastic! When anyone ask where the best place to buy a vehicle I always tell them to go to Alexander Ford and ask for Chris! This is the only place I will buy a vehicle from!

• Great experience

We had an excellent experience at the dealership. Our salesman was Chris and he was very helpful.

Made it very easy to buy truck, very friendly and great to do business with

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Made it very easy to buy truck, very friendly and great to do business with