Wilson Chevrolet

Friday 8:00am–7:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm 8:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(803) 635-4614 (803) 635-4614

It's worth the drive from anywhere.

What can I say about all of these folks at Wilson? They gave me room to find what I wanted. They handled my financing at the best it could be. They were straightforward, dependable, and honest. A+A+A+A+, Wilson! This has been The Best car buying experience of my life. I'ts worth the drive from anywhere. Thanks, Wilson family. You've earned my business.

Excellent buying experience

My buying experience was awesome. If I had known about these guys before I would have gotten a car from them long ago. Peter and David were great at listening to and meeting our needs they put is in a affordable car. They listened to our concerns and it wasn't just about selling a car they are really genuine people and I will most definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Wilson Chevrolet

I absolutely love the customer service. A+ hands down.

The Best Hometown Dealer

Super nice people. Always met with a smile. Top of the line service Dept. Reasonably priced on purchasing and servicing. Always called by name. You are not just another number at Wilsons. I will return to do business and I hope you will to. Not to mention they e got an unbelievable selection of vehicles to choose from.

4.0

Great Salesman

I really enjoyed doing or dealing with Mr Peter Gainey he's a real good salesman and really make you feel welcome to entire time I was there doing business. One small slip up the salesman promised me one price and the General Manager (GM) Mr.Lonnie didn't honor the price, so I had to negotiate with him in which he (GM) wasn't very professional in his duties, I want go into to details but beware of him.

Excellent service and sales staff

Excellent sales staff. I feel I got a good deal and would recommend this dealer.

Excellent Service

My Sales agent, James Jayroe, was awesome! He was very kind and patient which speaks volume in the car sales industry. He did not haggle or send me through a bunch of loop holes. The process was smooth and seamless. I have a 2015 loaded Malibu and it was all because of his great service. Thanks James and Wilson Chevrolet!

Great Customer Service

I received friendly, courteous service. I was dropped off and picked back up at my workplace. The papers were ready for me to sign and I did not have to go back into the service department once the work was completed. The Service Advisor was very friendly and listened to me as if he was genuinely interested in what I had to say.

Great will go again

This was my first visit with Wilson's after purchasing my 2015 Chevy Malibu. This visit was for an oil change and tire rotation. I called and scheduled an appointment when I pulled up I was greeted at the door. The waiting area was pleasant enough and cool on a hot summer day. They were completed within 30 minutes and noticed a problem that would be covered under warranty. Michael called me later to ask how everything was going, and I told him fine, and the only thing that could have been different is if they had drove it there for me(40 miles). Very Pleased with service, and will go out of my way to go there again.

2.0

Don't buy here

Bought a 2011 Chevy Cruz from there in December and had to replace the thermostat housing already. They offered no substantial help to get it fixed. Buyer beware!