York Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Fast and very courteous service!

A simple oil change done right! Very prompt and very courteous service personnel. Car was washed and left in good order! Thanks, Bob

No idea what you mean by "Title"

I am satisfied with all of the people we interacted with during the purchase process.

York in Prescott AZ

Buying experience does not get any better. If you are used to the way most car dealers do business, go to York to change your perspective. Impressive business model. Other dealers could learn a lot from these guys.

Recall handeled surperbly

GREAT DEALERSHIP ... SUPER SERVICE AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL ... EVERYTHING EXPLAINED AND SO FRIENDLY

Prescott Jeep

Tommy took AMAZING care of us and even went above and beyond to help with my Toyota lease! We would buy here again for sure!

RICHARD SOKOLOSKI

REPAIRS WERE DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER. SEAN WAS GREAT.

great service

I love doing business with York. I have always had a great experience with the dealers and all of the staff there. They are a great company to do business with.

2.0

Very Unhappy with YORK DODGE

Service could not begin to solve "key not turning" in 2007 Jeep Patriot. No report of work except a $79 charge to a college student. Very disappointed we towed our car there. They are out to make money over everything else... Did not provide reasonable service. Would not permit a Locksmith to work on car at their location.

Mr &Mrs Throop

Mike, our salesperson was knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased. He listened to what we were looking for and didn't try to get us to do anything we weren't interested in. Our finance person was also very good to work with. He didn't try to sell us something we didn't need or want. Overall a very enjoyable car purchase experience and we weren't there all day.

Ms Patricia Tiber

All three gentlemen involved in the sale/purchase of my new 2017 Jeep Cherokee are top rated in my book. I'm usually turned off by pushy car sales people, but Tommy, Jeff and JP are the best; courteous, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I had the most satisfying car buying experience ever! Thanks, guys! Patricia Tiber