Powers-Swain Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Powers Swain Review

Jay Coates and Larry Davis were excellent during this purchase (and previous purchases). Consistently an excellent team focused on customer service.

Oil Change service

Oil change done. Please with professionalism and timely manner service was completed.

Old time service

What a great experience I had in buying a car at Power Swain. I was looking for a vehicle to tow a small trailer. Power Swain was recommended to me by a couple of friends On Sunday I got on their web site and saw a vehicle that would be perfect for me. On Monday when I drove in the parking lot I was greeted by Christine Montgomery who never left my side during the whole buying process. I was revered to Mike Arp who is the manager. After explaining to him I was on a fixed income and retired he went to work. The deal we made was exactly what I needed for my budget. The communication, the honesty, and the respect I received is not something you not going to receive very often. If I could give them a rating of 10 stars I would Thank you Mike and Christine for making it work

Great service

The fast and courteous service I received from the time I call to make the appointment, to the spent waiting for the service to be completed, was all around great. The staff were fast and efficient in the service they provided. Again thank you and this company for a friendly and timely service.

Great Service

It was very quick they said it'd take about and hour and it only took about 30 minutes. I never have to wait long if I schedule an appointment.

SERVICE DEPARTMENT

FRIENDLY ADVISOR, VERY GOOD AT EXPLAINING THINGS WHERE THEY CAN BE UNDERSTOOD, UNDERSTOOD MY NEEDS AND CONCERNS, TOOK CARE OF ALL ISSUES

Amazing Service

Just went thru the dealership on Saturday to look for a car. I found the Camaro LT I wanted in the color I had dreamed of at a wonderful price. However, the price was from a special the prior month and why it had been in the back lot. With that said, the management, did what they could to get a similar cost brake to the expired sale price. Well, not only did they deliver, they exceeded it in specifications. I am completely satisfied with my experience at PSCHevy. I will go back again and by far the most positive experience I have had in Fayetteville in buying a car.

Excellent Customer care

From the day I came in till i went home with my car- pure professionalism and Mr. Bradshaw was outstanding the entire time

Awesome Service!

The friendliness, professionalism, and attitude of the people who work at Powers-Swain Chevrolet is and has always been awesome. They have always treated me this way.

Amazing dealership

Wayne took care of us and he did an amazing job! I'd recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase a car. He didn't pressure us into buying anything and he kept us in our price range.