Bakersfield Mitsubishi

43 reviews

October 26, 2018

In still looking for a used car and haven't been to the dealership. I scheduled an appointment though and plan on going to it thanks .

March 29, 2017

I had been looking for a long time for a used SUV that was a decent price,year, and mileage and Bakersfield Mitsubishi had it for me. From the getgo I... called and made sure the car was there and they were nice enough to let me know about the car and were honest I totally recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a used or new car they are great and so nice !!! This was My first car and it went well !

• May 6, 2014

I came into the Mazda service center over this past weekend, to get me oil changed. I have to say that the there customer service really blew me away,... its one thing to be nice and do your job well. These guys are not messing around, from the moment I arrived it was excellent communication and they really seemed to go out there way to help me in anyway that they could. I was not expecting to need brakes as well and they were able to get them done while I waited in the Lounge area. I am so glad to finally find a group of mechanics that you can trust!!!

March 15, 2017

Omar is excellent salesperson buying a second car with daughter

November 28, 2015

I purchased a used car from this dealership this past week.took in the car to have back brake light repaired it was broken when purchased the vehicle.... they had said that they have fixed it when going to pick up the vehicle was not repaired.I'v call all this week trying to get a tail light fix ,all they say is have to get it approved by manager.

November 3, 2015

I went in to have a spoiler put on my new car and the service advisor was very helpful. I was aware that it was going to take a few hours to install, so... I was offered a shuttle back to my house and I gladly accepted. Then I was called with an update on my vehicle and that was very impressive, good customer service there.

November 2, 2015

Well we had our 1st oil change done on our new car, we brought it into the service department at Mazda and we waited about an hour. They really kept excellent... communication with us, and we were out of there within an hour. We received a discount due to it being our 1st service, every little bit helps and we were just trilled to save a little money!!! They offered us coffee, a shuttle to go to lunch and it great customer service.

October 30, 2015

I went to pick up my touch up paint from parts and ended up ordering all weather floor mats as well. A man named Javier helped me out and I got a discount... for being a new customer, that was nice and saved me some money!!

October 28, 2015

Bakersfield Mazda was so amazing at helping me find a car from my grandma!! she loves her new CX5 its perfect for her and the whole process was absolutely... headache free. She is 87 yrs old and they had us in and out of there in no time.

October 26, 2015

I had recently bought a car from Bakersfield Mazda, and the Sales Dept. was awesome!! after a quick conversation with them, they knew exactly what I needed.... We went on a test drive and before I knew I was already in the finance office ready to sign. The whole process went very smooth and I must say that I was impressed with the short amount of time that it took was very impressive!!