Bob Howard Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

316 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 10, 2020

Bought a used vehicle last week online, from another state. Dealt with a very nice sales associate, but other than that everything was terrible. Undisclosed... dealer fees, cosmetic damage that wasn't shared with me prior to delivery, abd undisclosed mechanical defects. Called the used car sales manager and not only did he not offer any help, he hung up on me. Will never buy from this outfit again, felt like I got ripped off.

Thank you for informing me about your situation. Please know that we are looking into your concerns, Terry Barden our pre-owned sales manager will be ...reaching out to you to soon to assist. If there is anything I can do in the meantime please reach out to me. Buck Barton General Manager bbarton@bobhowardauto.com

June 2, 2020

Britton Kelso Was my salesperson. Customer Service meant very little. Appreciation for the purchase of a new Jeep, driving over 7 hours, taking off work...... I purchased from Bob Howard because they have a long lasting reputation for being a dealership you can trust. I’m sorry to say that was not my experience. Some others I spoke with were helpful but overall the only reason I went ahead with the purchase was bc the dealership had the Jeep with the features I was looking for. When asking questions about the Jeep they were not answered because Kelso told me he was really busy. I was surprised by the answer. Having customers keeps you in business and customer service and attention to detail makes you want to return and make another purchase in the future. The Jeep was off the lot over 5 days being driven by the general managers wife so I was told. It had 9 miles when I first inquired; after driving 3.5 hours to pick it up it had 349 miles. The Jeep still need to be finalized in the cleaning process. I have a beautiful Jeep that I’m proud of but left the dealership with unanswered questions that no longer seemed to matter since the sale was completed.

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We do apologize we didn't meet your expectations. We will use this as a learning experience in order to p...revent this from happening in the future. Thank you for your business and please keep us mind in the future and let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Thanks, Buck Barton General Manager 405-302-5890 bbarton@bobhowardauto.com

• September 23, 2016

The salesman sure knew what he was talking about; he made me feel welcomed and answered every question I had about the car down to his recommendations... of insurance companies. It was great. I recommend anyone looking for a car get out there now

Hello, Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business! Please come back and visit with us again.

May 29, 2020

Initially thought it was a good experience. However,1 full week after the purchaseof a used vehicle, I was contacted by the dealership and was told. "Oh...... no big deal...you need to put a 2000 dollar payment down." I NEVER AGREED TO THAT. After being very upset after being told I need to give them more money... they laughed at MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND.It didn't matter who we spoke to...they laughed at us. I would then receive calls every 2 to 3 days for the next 3 weeks. Needing to "re-write" paperwork.... 3 different times I was quoted different monthly payment amounts... This place is terrible! I will never go back to this dealership. It has been a horrible experience!

Thank you for informing me about your situation. Please know that we are looking into your concerns, Elliott Byers our F and I Director will be reachi...ng out to you to soon to assist. If there is anything I can do in the meantime please reach out to me. Buck Barton General Manager 405-302-5890 bbarton@bobhowardauto.com

May 20, 2020

The prices listed on this site also match the prices on their own site. The only problem: they will NOT honor those prices. They add almost $2000 worth... of stuff on at the dealer. They do not disclose those prices until you find one you like. The add ons are floor mats, window tenting and a GPS system. All the Add ons are WAY over market value. I was super excited about the prices offered by this dealer until I called and found out that they will not honor the price. I have found the same vehicles at other dealers. Those dealers honored their prices. It is unfortunate because I was a very motivated buyer. I was willing to drive 6 hours to get the vehicle. I even took pictures of the price of this truck from THEIR website. I took pictures of the payments from THEIR website. They told me their are disclosures on the site saying those are not the real price. Super, super disappointing.

Thank you for reaching out. We apologize that we didn't meet your expectations. We also can't find you in our system with the name Hoodwinked. If you ...would like us to try and resolve the issue please let us know by reaching out to us with your contact info. Thanks, Buck Barton General Manager bbarton@bobhowardauto.com

May 13, 2020

Bill Dobson was very helpful and kept me informed throughout the vehicle repair process I never go anywhere else to get my Dodge Ram serviced, I always... get prompt professional service. My vehicle was ready when promised.

Thank you for the feedback. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 13, 2020

Great atmosphere great people I will return in the future, Bob Howard on Kelley in OKC. Jason has always greated me with a smile, These are difficult... times for everyone. You wouldn’t know this by Jason’s positive attitude. Keep up the good work Jason.

We are thrilled to hear that we could provide you with a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and we l...ook forward to your business!

May 8, 2020

I Don’t go anywhere else but Bob Howard to take care of my Purple Dodge Charger. Mr. Dobson is who I trust to be honest with me always.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience...! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 2, 2020

I was treated very well and even though the overall transaction took longer than expected, it still was smooth process. I had gone to other dealerships... and was treated horribly.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

April 9, 2020

Still have the same original problem...... service dept said they could wire in an EvenBrake system, they did it wrong. Sensor tied in to the wrong... side of an isolation relay; fuse in the wrong place. I have called at least 3 times, to find out what exactly this new switch does, was told some one would call back that day. Have yet to hear from them. . .. . I called to confirm what position the ignition key should be in while towing this vehicle with all four wheels down; was told this Jeep can't be towed that way without 1st removing the drive shaft. Funny, the RV community has been doing it this way for years. (I haven't done it for at least 2 years, that's why I wanted to confirm).. . . Don't hold your breath waiting for call backs.,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Due to the fact, your vehicle is not 4 wheel drive and not able to be put into a natural position to ...be flat towed behind an RV we are not able to do what is requested. By doing that, it would damage the vehicle. Richard Tow and Kirk Pearce both spoke to you about this and why it would not be able to be done. We wish you nothing but the best and hope that you keep us in mind in the future.