Frank Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New (479) 250-1265 (479) 250-1265
Used (479) 250-3328 (479) 250-3328
Service (479) 250-0327 (479) 250-0327

3.7

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Had apt. at 8:30 today.

Apt. at 8:30 for oil change. Inquired at 10:00 why taking so long. Was informed the 8:30 was check-in time not apt time. I had called the day before to make the apt. Wonder why I wasn't informed of the new procedure (no longer had express lube available) at that time. I waited until 10:45 for the oil change to be completed. This is the worst service I have ever received. I am on oxygen and the battery almost ran out before the oil change completed.

1.0

So sorry we bought from you

So Sorry we bought from you!!! Would not recommend you. Bought a 2019 has been back to the dealer ship 3 times in less then 2 weeks have been lied to they act like your not there. The left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing

1.4

Poor sales experience, avoid this dealer

I dealt with Nicole about a used 2016 pickup truck they were selling. I was trying to get some basic information on it because pictures and a good description were lacking from their website. She was evasive and of no use answering questions and refused to provide me any pictures of the truck. All she seemed interested in obtaining was my name, address, email and phone number. Her sales skills were seriously lacking. Needless to say I will not be paying Nicole a visit to attempt to buy this truck.

1.0

Service Department is AWFUL!!!!!

My 2011 Chrysler Town and Country wouldn't start. Only 89K miles. They said it was the Tipm, replaced it for over $1000, then they said the Ptcm was out, another $500. Then they said a belt needed replaced, then a transmission senser. Oh my, then they wrecked my van. Now I've finally gotten it back and the transmission is messed up. They said they could fix it for $3000. No way!!!! I never had any transmission trouble whatsoever, before. Do not trust these people they are crooks. I was told the mechanic working on my van was the best, 20 years of training. They had my van for over 2 months and it's it the worst shape ever. If you are told you have to take it to a dealership don't take it to this one.

2016 KIA Soul purchase

I stopped by Fletcher to talk to Gerald Arnot about a small SUV for my daughter. He was very knowledgeable on the inventory they had and in 15 minutes had me in this 2016 KIA Soul. If your looking for a salesman that will get you what you need ask for Gerald Arnot.

1.0

requested repair work two months ago. still waitin

Took my Compass to dealership two months ago. was told it would take two weeks to get part. waited with no feedback until may 19. i called and was told the parts had not been ordered but was informed the the parts would be ordered snf they were sorry that they had forgotten about my car. still waiting for that phone call. maybe if i were considered important, i would not have to wait. don't believe what you are told.

Larry and Nancy from Tuckerman Ar

Dia Althari was our salesmen couldn't ask for a better person he was so friendly and went out of his way to help us get what we wanted. Thanks to him and fletcher dodge of Jonesboro you are the best.

great experience

We came to Fletcher dodge to look at a used Nissan altama and came home with a 2017 journey.our salesperson Dia Althari was great ,and made the whole experience easy and fun.thank you Dia for all your help.would definitely buy another car or suv from Fletcher dodge again.

Harper's

Dia was a great salesman!! He was so friendly and helpful! We had a very good jeep buying experience!

Satisfied Customer

Dia Althari was great to help us get in our Jeep Grand Cherokee! Thanks again!