M & L Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(336) 525-9578 (336) 525-9578

Jeep gladiator

Exceptional

Dealer response

Thank you the 5 star review Tammy!

Brian Sosnowski

Mr Salvale was truly a pleasure working with. Made buying a car non nerve wrecking. Will definitely buy from him again.

Dealer response

Thank you Brain and Elizabeth for the great review. We are happy to hear Frank was able to make the process easy for you guys. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Replace mirror

Amelia does an excellent job in service department.

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Very good experience! Helpful answering questions.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review!

2020 Charger Serviced

Had oil changed, under contract, and got a free tire rotation.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review Sandy!

Great Work...great People...

work was done well and on time....everything went very well...

Dealer response

Thank you Joshua for the great review!

Ram 1500 service

Cheerful reception and quick service from very friendly staff.

Dealer response

Thank you Samuel for the great review!

Great Buying Experience of Pre-Owned Vehicle

I purchased a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and had a great buying experience! I found the vehicle online and drove 10 1/2 hours to purchase it from this dealership based on the reviews I read online. The pre-owned salesperson I used was Trisha. She was wonderful - friendly, honest, non-pushy, and treated us like family. She deserves all the outstanding reviews she has received online! (I specifically asked for her when I initially contacted the dealership because of her outstanding reviews.) She took numerous extra pictures and personally inspected the interior and exterior of the vehicle for me since I was in MS. She was in constant communication via text with me to make sure I had all the information I needed to make my decision. When we arrived at the dealership after the long drive, she was incredibly generous with her time. She let both my husband and me test drive the vehicle and inspect it as long as we wanted/needed and was incredibly kind to our son. (She even spent a good deal of time looking at his prized football card collection!) There was one minor issue that she willingly got resolved with the sales manager - Donny. Donny was very helpful and worked with us to get the minor issue resolved satisfactorily. Sam and Brenda were also very helpful in the financing department. Because we live in MS but were getting the vehicle titled in NC, Brenda overnight mailed our tags to us when we contacted to her to let her know we hadn't received them. Neither Sam nor Brenda were pushy when it came to the financials and closing paperwork and were in fact very helpful. I would DEFINITELY recommend this dealership!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review Heather, we are so pleased we could help you in your car buying experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Good experience

Good selection of vehicles. Frank is a great salesman. Everyone works as a well-oiled team.

Customer

Amelia was very helpful throughout the repair process!!