Parkway Ford Lincoln of Lexington

Friday 8:30am–7:00pm 7:30am–5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(336) 243-2731 (336) 243-2731

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent

I had an all around fantastic experience. My salesman Jessie Sanchez was very helpful and went above and beyond to get the deal done.

Dealer response

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Service work

Excellent fast service. This dealer will be where I will have my vehicle serviced.

service

Wonderful, and in a timely manner. exceeded my expectations

Friendly staff

The friendly staff may this a nice nice and easy transaction

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great service and staff!

Great service. Competitive pricing. Friendly staff and easy scheduling.

4.5

USED Hyndai Genesis

Teng Lee, the internet sales manager, was GREAT to work with even though we could not close the deal. Very helpful and considerate people to deal with.

Dealer response

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Mrs Hayes

My experience was a pleasant one. No pressure to buy, I told my sales representative what I was looking for and he found what I wanted,

Continued good service at Parkway Ford!

On a busy day at Parkway Ford - appreciated the short wait for our scheduled appointment for tire change.

Dealer response

We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to use us as your main source of service and vehicle purchase.

Service Experience

This issue was a little more difficult to diagnose, but my service team came through and repairs were done well.

Dealer response

David, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Routine maintenance service

Only one improvement to suggest; a free car wash. Excellent service provided by staff.