Greenway Kia of Rivergate

415 reviews

415 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Greenway Kia of Rivergate from DealerRater.com

March 28, 2020

I was told the 15,000 service would be $200 (higher than most dealers, but I was in a hurry). After the service was performed, I was told the charge would... be $347. After arguing with your personnel, I was charged $256. I will not return to your service department.

March 17, 2020

The buying process went pretty well, Preston was very helpful getting the deal I wanted and explaining the car to me. Overall is seemed to be a good experience.

David, we're so happy to hear that Preston was such a pleasure to work with. Thanks for leaving a review and congratulations on your new car! Our team... hopes that we get the chance to work with you in the future at Greenway Kia of Rivergate!

Preston Britt

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

• November 23, 2017

This was the second time we bought a car from this Kia dealership; both times was with the same salesman, Dexter. They worked very hard to get the best... deal for us.

March 13, 2020

Fallon, per usual is a superstar. The only difficulty I had was with the extremely rude lady (large black lady)in the parts department. Other than paying... for my service, I will never purchase parts when or if she is around. She is one individual to certainly stay away from. Back to Service...still A+

Customer feedback is important to us so we appreciate you posting about your recent visit with us. We are very glad that Fallon could assist you. If t...here is anything further you would like to share, please give me a call. Thank you for your business, David Bostick - Service Manager - 615-860-9888

March 10, 2020

Staff was friendly, informative and knowledge Will be going back Waiting area clean and friendly Completed in a timely manner showroom clean and friendly.... WiFi accessible

Thank you for reviewing us, Sharon! It is so great to hear that the Greenway Kia of Rivergate team treated you right and that you enjoyed the amenitie...s at our location. See you at your next service visit!

Kenenth "Mac" McFadden

Service Writer

(4.7) 31 reviews

March 5, 2020

Left my car for an overnight service in September. When I came back to pick it up. KIA had closed early so I could not get my keys to get my car. The two... salesmen that were standing outside said they could not get in. So I asked for someone to call the manager so I could get in for my keys. The manager had told the guy that he was almost home and was not going to come all the way back then have to turn around and drive back home. I have a job and a child to which I would really need my vehicle. So I had to get a ride back to my home. I then grabbed my extra fob and had another friend take me all the way back to KIA so I can get my car. So my child and I got into my car and it WOULD NOT START! The doors were unlocked, my battery was completely dead and needed to be replace. To top it off I had items that were stolen out of my vehicle that was parked right beside their main shop door. David the shop manager had said that this one particular guy comes around at night and checks for unlocked cars and steal things (or possible employees stealing). SO WHY WAS MY CAR LEFT UNLOCKED and a battery dead. I was also told by David that they would reimburse one of the items that cost me $200. He even made a copy of my original receipt. It is now March and nothing. I've been told they would send out a check. But still nothing. I have left multiple messages and no returned calls. My car needs things checked out but I really don't want to go back to that place. Liars, thieves, and untrustworthy. So there's nowhere close to take my car for services. One more thing. As i was waiting on getting one of my tires fixed. I was told that I needed new tires and they were running a promotional deal that ended up being around $1000 ( for the lower quality brand). The next day I had to go back first thing in the morning due to having only 9 PSI on that same tire. As I was sitting there waiting again, this elderly lady came in for an oil change and I over heard them tell her the same things about the GREAT tire deals. LOL That place is ridiculous!!

January 30, 2020

It was one of the worst experiences of my life I already purchased one vehicle from KIA Rivergate location and the engine went out so I went to trade it... in and the salesman named Bubba that helped me when I changed my mind about the vehicle lied to me to try and force me to keep the KIA and said that if I didn't keep the car it would be reported stolen because I told him I got a better deal with Nissan they gave me the run around about getting my down payment back I had to keep calling for a week asking about the refund and the whole experience was horrible even the general manager Jim Galuzka didn't care about any complaints I had they were very rude simply because I found a better deal with Nissan and forgetting I purchased a car from them before and paid it off I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!

James Galuszka

General Sales Manager

NOT RATED

January 22, 2020

I bought a certified used Jeep renegade from them last year, 2019 when they were still Universal Kia. My salesman Fredrick was ok, and I have no quarrels... or complaints with him. This is an issue that has arisen almost a year after purchase. And not one that could be predicted. I've tried getting in touch with him but apparently he is on vacation. The vehicle I purchased came with a 2-year, or 100,000 mile warranty, whichever came first. It's been 11 months since the purchase, and the vehicle only has 60,000 miles on it. The transmission has gone out, or more specifically four of the gears no longer work. I had a mechanic look at it and they gave me the specific codes and technical information to give to the Kia dealership. So I contacted what is now Greenway Kia, and explained the situation. I was informed that they no longer cover any warranty work under the old name of Universal Kia. I argued with them about it, to no avail. I was informed that if I wanted them to work on it I would have to bring it up there, and I would have to pay whatever price they decided to charge me. I told them that it seems very unethical to me for them to change their name, and then deny any warranty work on a vehicle that they warranted. Of course it didn't seem to bother them any. I asked to speak to both the service manager and the sales manager multiple times. Each time was placed on hold and eventually hung up on without speaking to anyone. I've tried to get in contact multiple times, I have been redirected a few times to a unidentified voicemail, but my calls have never been returned. Funny thing is, when you call them they still answer as Universal Kia.

Kenenth "Mac" McFadden

Service Writer

(4.7) 31 reviews

Fredrick Jackson

Sales Consultant

(4.6) 16 reviews

January 21, 2020

We explained to salesman, Damion, what we were looking for and within 2 hours made a great deal on a trade in and precisely what I wanted in my next car.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! It is wonderful to hear that our team took such good care of you and got you in the right vehicle.... We look forward to working with you again at Greenway Kia of Rivergate!

December 30, 2019

I am disgusted with the lack of concern from the mgr and employees in the service Dept. Especially Fallon, the cashier (? Name) and for Shay the guy who... supposedly worked on my car. Thanks for ripping me off and charging me for a service that you all didnt do. I asked for a wheel alignment check to be done on my car since I just bought new tires. During my oil change Fallon told me they did the check and I needed an alignment. So I asked her how much, she told me 94.00 plus tax, I told her I had a coupon book since I purchased the extended warranty and she said, "No worries, I'll find u a discount " I told her I would be leaving the car lot to which she said when the job was done they would call me. 2pm no one called they've had my car since 1100am. So I come by, my car is parked outside while all the employees are outside on a smoke break. She told me my keys were in the service office. I went in to pay and asked the cashier (? Name) for the alignment paperwork. She provided a bill no discount for 102.00. She didn't know what I was talking about, so I explained that it's a paper that shows the difference in before and after the alignment numbers. She then went into the service area exclaiming, "this lady wants some paperwork proving we did the work, she thinks you didn't do the work." Not what I said but ok..I just want the paperwork. Fallon shows up to tell me that the printer doesn't work, so no paperwork. So my husband said, "well if your printer is broke, my credit card is broke." Then the cashier threatened to put a lien on my car. She said, "don't pay we just put a mechanics lien on your car." ??? What is going on in this service area??? Really? I just want paperwork for my records and showing me the numbers to the alignment. At this point Fallon was gone to try and print the record, when she came back with Shay, the guy who supposedly worked on my vehicle. He said, "I can tell u what I did," but can u tell me the numbers and where my car now sits as far as alignment goes? He said let me go and try to print out a sheet..20 minutes later him and Fallon return to tell us that he couldn't transfer the numbers to a printer, he said, "sorry but the right camber pulled and you were in the red but now your in the green".. uuhhhm okay, "how can I see my numbers?" He told me that they couldn't rehook my car to the machine because it would zero out the history.. ooohhhhkkkay, now I'm beginning to question what did u even do if anything at all to both of my cars? I paid it and told them all, I dont think I'm being unreasonable, surely I'm not the only person not happy about this..Fallin said no you're right. No manager ever showed up to talk to us..we ended up paying and left unhappy, and guess what, my car was pulling to the right. So I drove it to Firestone who showed me that my car was NOT aligned and needed to be corrected. 150.00 later it is now fixed with proper paperwork. I called Kia only to be told the service manager left home already. Call at 7am Monday. Went back to KIA Monday morning when David the service manager would be there. Well he wasn't there but Fallon was and she said "I cant give you a refund without the manager here who won't be here until 730" uhh..?? So u lied again.. My husband said he would wait. Finally someone asked if they could help him and they walked him to the service dept. and told them to give us our money back. Well lie number 3 Fallon, you didnt need a managers code we didnt have to wait for David the service manager. I'm beyond livid and now I question the integrity of Kia Rivergate and currently wonder if u ever changed my oil at all. I dont care that I still have free oil changes, I will not be back. You rate below a one star.

What you've written here is very concerning for me to read. I apologize that I was not there to assist you during this situation but can assure you th...at I will address it with my team. I would also like to speak with you directly but can't locate your contact information from this review. Would you please call me when you get the chance? David Bostick - Service Manager - 615-860-9888