Don Franklin London Ford Lincoln

New (606) 657-4359 (606) 657-4359
Used (606) 657-0095 (606) 657-0095
Service (606) 657-4352 (606) 657-4352

DON FRANKLIN FORD London, KY

This is the third auto that has been purchased at Don Franklin Ford in London, KY by my family. The customer is treated with respect, never rushed to make a quick decision about a purchase, and any questions are answered with knowledge about the vehicle. I would highly recommend any one that is interested in purchasing a vehicle to go to Don Franklin. You won't have to look or search at any other business.

Dealer response

Steve, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Outstanding Customer Service

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and efficient. It was undeniably the best customer service I have ever received at a dealership! It?s true that at Don Franklin, you?re not just a customer because they treat you like family! I highly recommend this dealership. You can buy a car anywhere but you can?t find this type of outstanding service anywhere else.

A great experience

We went to Don Franklin Ford after all other dealerships fell through. We spent the better part of 5 hours looking at 3 or 4 different cars, one of which the company offered to have brought it for us. They were hospitable in every way and the gentleman who helped us wouldn?t stop until we found a great car at a decent price. Though it took longer than expected, we ended up with a great deal on a luxurious car. I will be shopping for cars here from now on.

Dealer response

Zachary, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team holds themselves to a high standard of excellent customer service and we're happy to hear your experience reflected this! Safe travels!

Best experience purchasing a vehicle in my life

I live in Knoxville, TN. The dealership had someone meet me in Jellico to test drive the truck. I purchased the truck and they delivered it to my home clean and with a full tank of gas. They kept every promise made involving my purchase. Thanks Chase Thompson.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five-star review! Glad we were able to help you get you your new truck!

2.0

They are not what people say as good

I would not buy from there company in London or Somerset Ky.

Dealer response

We're extremely disappointed to hear that you feel this way. We would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly in order to better understand how we can better serve you. Please give us a call at (888) 461-0896 and we will do our best to turn your experience around. We hope to hear from you soon.

4.5

2017 F150 Pickup

wish you vaccumed vehlcle at service time it would be an appreciate plus

Dealer response

We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Safe travels!

Last visit to Ford's

All staff are both friendly and helpful. Always happy to have our truck serviced there. Thank you to all employees.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! At Don Franklin Ford Lincoln LLC, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

great salesmen

the salesmen were very nice an helpful in every way.would recommend to anyone.

Great place

Great place to deal with very friendly and work hard to make a deal

3.4

From Joyous Occasion To Sad Reality

I've never been the one to leave negative reviews in my life, but I also think you can expect some sort of standard when you've done so much business with a company before. Keep in mind I've not purchased 1 car but 5 over the past couple years from Don Franklin. Unfortunately the more business I've done/sent the worse my experience has been! I've been lead with one empty promise after another anywhere from free car washes & oil changes to neglected phone calls and wasted days waiting for a call back. Buying a car is an extremely joyous occasion, or at least it should be. Unfortunately it's a sad reality that it's often a lesson learned on the dishonest and un-loyal connection you build with not only people but today's businesses.