Volvo Cars of Richmond

16 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 30, 2013

I recently shopped on line through cars.com and found a used Volvo through Mooers Volvo. It was not even fully listed yet as it had just been bought from... auction as a returned lease, but I was able to get enough information from Valerie to drive to Richmond and test drive it. Two days later my husband and I completed the transaction. Service was excellent and we could not be happier with our Volvo. Thanks for having both cars.com and Mooers websites!

Thanks for the feedback Kathy. Valerie is so happy that she could help facilitate your transaction so quickly beginning with the Cars.com listing!

August 22, 2013

The salesman took the time to thoroughly show me all of the features of the car, answer any questions I had, and address my concerns.

Thanks for the feedback Spider!

April 7, 2013

The shopping experience for a new vehicle was pleasant. The sales staff were polite, courteous and professional.

November 4, 2012

Received coupon from a Cempetitors dealership that they matched in order to winterize my 2008 Volvo S80. Set up my appointment ONLINE at my convenience... at it was confirmed withing 12 hours. Had business in Richmond area that day however my coupon was from a dealer 75 miles away for service - They matched that competitors coupon for Winterization . Their Service area waiting room has free WIFI, Coffee, snacks and water. It was a quiet and comforatble waiting area and they had 3 seperate computers for use for people that don't have their IPAD or Laptop with them! The service was a s expected and I received follow up call from Dealership 3 days later to see if my service was as expected. Will come back to have my vehicle serviced their again when I am in that area..

October 11, 2012

I am like the previous individual. I sent 4 different people emails inquiring on a vehicle and received no response. I am lost for words as to why they... waisteoney money putting ads on cars.com if they are not going to reply. I even emailed the sales manager. What does that say about their organization?

I'm sorry for your recent unsatisfactory experience. Our goal is to provide every customer with a quick response, by email and/or phone message, to th...eir inquiry. I researched our internet traffic around the time of this posting and was unable to find any inquires from Myrtle Beach, SC. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do to assist you. Again, thanks for your interest. Kirby Fields, General Sales Manger. kirbyfields@mooersvolvo.com

July 23, 2012

hello. i contacted dealer twice about a used volvo xc 60. via e-mail . they did not respond.