Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC

154 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 23, 2020

Excellent service and attention to detail. They took care of my business very well.

Mr. Pushie, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please contact your service advisor if you have any questions and we thank you for choosing us for... your service needs!

September 21, 2020

I bought my first electric car at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet. My sales person was extremely knowledgeable about the car and spent hours teaching me how the... car works. I got a terrific deal on the price which was the icing on the cake.

Congrats on your first electric car!! We were so glad we could be a part of it. Let us know if you need anything.

September 9, 2020

Thank you, great buying experience. Would recommend to anyone buying a vehicle

Alison, we?re glad you enjoyed your visit and thanks for the feedback!

August 10, 2020

Dan Sharon and all the folks at Hendrick Chevrolet in Richmond were fantastic and so helpful. If you need a new car, truck or any sort of vehicle, I recommend... Hendrick's dealership to all my friends and family. They really go out of their way to help you.

Woodford Daves, we really appreciate your feedback! We enjoyed helping you and look forward to your next visit!

July 15, 2020

We contacted our Client Advisor, Ricky Bryan, in reference to a vehicle for our teenage son. Our son liked my Buick Encore and we saw a Chevy Trax online... that had an excellent price. Ricky took the time to research pricing, possible interest rates and payments and contacted us back. My husband came up, took the car home, let our son drive it and he loved it! We then came up and went into the finance office fairly quickly. John Stoner took really good care of us in finance and also helped us order an all weather tray for the cargo area. Ricky delivered the car and it looked clean inside and out. From start to finish, the process was pleasant and smooth. Everyone wore masks, the dealership was very clean and everyone was extremely helpful. Thanks Ricky and John, for making this such a smooth transaction. When we buy here, we always feel that we are being taken care of by true professionals. Mr. Hendrick should be proud of his staff!

Teresatree, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC.

July 4, 2020

Good and knowledgeable staff. Second time buyer from this dealer. Highly recommend.

Vernon Daniels, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We look forward to your next visit!

May 1, 2020

Great dealership good deal with great service. Overall positive experience

Nicole, We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business. Pl...ease feel free to reach out to us with any questions or vehicle service needs.

April 17, 2020

I bought a Buick Encore yesterday at Rick Hendrick Chevy Buick GMC. The service was quick and it was a no pressure sale. The salesperson, Ricky Bryan,... took the time to listen to my needs and he figured out a vehicle that made my payment lower without having to compromise on quality and safety features. I bought a Buick Encore and I absolutely love it. Their dealership is clean, everyone practices social distancing and I felt safe to be there even during a pandemic. The staff are super helpful and professional! Thanks Ricky Bryan, for making my car buying experience the easiest one ever! Can’t wait to come back in four years for my next car!

David Nolan replied on Apr 20, 2020 Live Thank you so much. Ricky is great and enjoy your new BUICK.

April 10, 2020

We have purchased many vehicles thru Dominion and/or Hendrick Chevrolet. This experience has been EXCELLENT from making the appointment for routine Maintenance... - to follow-up calls to picking up and delivering auto back to us. The person who picked up our vehicle made us aware that we may have some smell from the disinfecting (which was understandable and reassuring). He was very pleasant and used social distancing. The young man who returned our vehicle whipped down all areas in his immediate area as well as the door inside and out (which was also reassuring). Your dealership was on time and keep us informed of completion and delivery time. We are ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY happy with this great service as we are ages 73 and 81 and are self isolating. Thank you VERY MUCH. You are a GREAT Dealership.

Goldie Cosner Tabb, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buic...k GMC. If you should need anything further, please reach out to us!

March 20, 2020

Everything went fine, timely service. Clean dealership

Thank you Scott. Stay safe.