Lexington Park Ford Lincoln

193 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 21, 2018

Had an issue with my new 2018 Ford Fusin hybrid making noise on the right front side. dropped the car off to be checked out. Folks in the service department... kept me informed every step of the way. They had most all of the service techs drive the car. Wouldn't you know it ... the car ran perfectly each time with no noise reported. Picked the car up the next day. Service manager called to let me know what they had found 9which was no noise) and told me to bring it right back in if anything else developed. Appreciated the effort by everyone in the service department!

May 18, 2018

What a wonderful experience it was purchasing my first vehicle at Lexington Park Ford. My daughter had purchased her first vehicle from there and recommended... that we do the same. I am so glad that I took her advise. Jasmine, our sales representative, was such a breath of fresh air. Her incredible knowledge helped tremendously in our transition into a new vehicle. I can't remember a time in my life where I was surrounded by so many people and treated so kindly by all. Way to go Lexington Park Ford!

May 15, 2018

Excellent experience all around! Staff very helpful and pleasant. Quickly and without question corrected issues identified with the used Mustang I ended... up purchasing. Provided the right amount of information without being pushy. Easily enabled us to purchase the car in Maryland but register/pay taxes/etc for Virginia. Nothing but the highest recommendation for this dealership!

May 14, 2018

Service was performed as scheduled and service personnel were pleasant and helpful.

May 4, 2018

My only issue with this dealer is that no one seems to know about the technical aspects of my car. This was the third time I’ve asked them to help me set... up Apply Car Play and for the third time I’ve gotten they don’t know how. I think with the advancement of technology and cars being so technical the least they can do is help customers with minor technical issues. I thought I would be treated just a bit better since I have a luxury vehicle but that’s not the case.

Maria, your satisfaction is our top priority. We are always looking for opportunities to improve our services and really appreciate the feedback. If t...here is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

April 29, 2018

The entire service team is down right amazing. The service manager bill Elliott has the team running on all cylinders. Would surely be back and recommend... friends and family

April 20, 2018

Everyone at Lexington Park Ford Service Department and beyond are personal and offer exceptional service! They are kind and courteous and call to tell... me when my car is ready for pickup! Thank you all!

April 5, 2018

As always - service was excellent. The 15,000 mile service on my F-150 was done with expert care and professionalism.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe... travels!

April 3, 2018

Lex Park Ford have done a mostly commendable job of selling me a car and keeping it maintained. The sales experience wan't anything different from any... other sales floor expect I have had a couple of great sales people. I find that they are more honest than the majority of the dealerships hence the high rating. I got a great deal on a couple of cars from them but didn't fight harder for a cheaper extended warranty and the apr on the loan so we almost broke even on each. Service Deptartment has always been great though some other dealerships will detail the vehicle with warranty service. I have a hard time just getting them to rotate the tires with every maintenance milestone.

Jason, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional needs or questi...ons, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

March 31, 2018

Quick and quality service. Staff was polite and professional.