The Faricy Boys

329 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 17, 2018

Faricy Boys is one of the best dealerships in Colorado springs. I looked at vehicles all over town then found the vehicle I was looking for. I emailed... them for a reservation for a test drive and they had the vehicle ready. I had my finances already arranged so the buying experience was fast and easy. I would definitely buy from them again

Thank you for the review!

October 10, 2018

Marc was very friendly and honest. The whole process was quick and paperwork was extremely quick. They were flexible with my schedule. Not pushy and patient.... Overall very pleased with my purchase and experience!

October 8, 2018

Ease to purchase great customer service. I would highly recommend seeing them for a car purchase.

October 8, 2018

After having my car totaled out by the recent hail storm in the springs it forced me and my family to find a new car, we went to numerous dealerships... but non of them where as helpful and friendly as the Faricy boys, as soon as I walked in I was greeted by a friendly staff and was assisted by Brandon who eventually sold my family a nice pre-owner Jeep Cherokee latitude 2015, Brandon was very knowledgeable and did not have a sketchy vibe to him at all, he was professional, honest and very trust worthy (Which is a hard charictoristic to find in dealership car-salesmen) He made sure that we left happy and satisfied. I would definitely recommend this dealerships for a new/preowned Jeep. Also he made sure the car was completely detailed inside and out also they put new good year tires on. I also liked the fact even though the JEEP was suppose to be sold “AS IS” they fixed the problems (which was nothing too major) before they gave it to us FREE OF CHARGE. Thanks Brandon/The Faricy Boys for getting me and my family back on the road in style.

September 30, 2018

Loved our sales representative Marc. The car I bought wasn’t here. That was the only negative. The Finance Dept. was great. Painless experience.... I hope Service Dept us just as good.

September 27, 2018

Everyone at The Faricy Boys were fantastic to work with. It was a friendly, no-pressure environment. Best of all, I absolutely love my new Jeep.

September 25, 2018

Craig was great! Made sure I was comfortable with the process and did not pressure me like most dealers. Many people came out to introduce themselves,... sorry I can’t remember their names. Super friendly

September 10, 2018

By far the best experience and easiest purchase of a vehicle I have ever had. Shelby started the process via my on-line questions and Garrison, our on-site... associate finished the transaction. Very pleased with the service and attention we received through the whole process and purchase of our 2018 Grand Cherokee. I would highly recommend visiting the Faricy Boys dealership. Very competitive pricing.

September 5, 2018

Faricu has Great people and Low prices. High quality inventory gave us a lot to choose from. Kind people with no pressure. Just making sure we found what... we needed.

September 1, 2018

Great sales staff who kindly assist you with choices and a sale. No pressure, they simply answered our questions, we test drove three Jeeps, and they explained... the options. Very friendly and knowledgeable Sale Department.