The Faricy Boys

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 304 reviews

• January 17, 2018

Faricy Boys is one of the best dealerships in Colorado springs. I looked at vehicles all over town then found the vehicle I was looking for. I emailed... them for a reservation for a test drive and they had the vehicle ready. I had my finances already arranged so the buying experience was fast and easy. I would definitely buy from them again

Thank you for the review!

June 21, 2018

Love the one price and not having to haggle! Kerri was really great, no muss, no fuss and we were taken care of quickly and efficiently!

June 6, 2018

Thankfully, no high pressure sales tactics from sales team, which was much appreciated. The sales manager Steve explained and demonstrated how the sal...es price was derived. Some cosmetic issues were identified and corrected prior to the purchase. We haven't bought a used vehicle in some time, this was a pleasant experience. Thanks FARICY BOYS

May 31, 2018

I worked with Jim Carroll and I had such an amazing experience. He was upfront and honest with me and helped me get the best deal I could. Kelly in fi...nance was a dream to work with as well. My brand new Jeep Renegade is amazing and I absolutely love it. I went in looking at a used Subaru Crosstrek and left with a brand new vehicle. Jim knew my situation and he helped me navigate the process quickly and smoothly. I can’t say enough good things about this dealership!

May 30, 2018

The Guys and Gals at the Faricy Boys are just amazing, doing an awesome job, they “Get it”. We had purchased our third Jeep, a Jeep Grand... Cherokee 4x4 back in 2008. It was our first experience with the “Boys”, a great experience and the start of a wonderful relationship. Fast forward to May 2018, the Memorial Holiday weekend, our family leased two (2) different Jeeps and traded-in one vehicle. The trade-in deal progressed as expected; actually it was much better, how about “GREAT”! Moving on to our first vehicle lease, start to finish the whole experience with the Wrangler was perfect! Kerri H. is just too Awesome, she is “Top Notch” representing the Brand, the Dealership and self. She is straight forward and honest, a true professional and very knowledgeable of the JEEP brand. Not to mention, she is pretty awesome on the JEEP test drive Rock Track. Way to go Kerri! Coming back on the Monday, we leased our second JEEP of the weekend. Again, no pressure, no problems, just straight forward Awesomeness, the whole process was wonderful. We want to thank the Sales staff, all of the managers involved with our two vehicles, the Faricy Boys and our girl Kerri for an exceptional experience over the Memorial Day weekend. Many Thanks!

May 28, 2018

Excellent customer service, was very happy working with Kyle and Kerri. They service and detail their used vehicles very well. Competitive pricing; ...and they allowed me to borrow the vehicle I was looking at for the whole day to be inspected by my mechanic. Great overall experience.

May 26, 2018

Great dealership! This is our second time buying a vehicle through them and both were awesome. Brandon was great at getting us into a vehicle that h...ad all our wishes at the price we wanted to pay.

May 25, 2018

Craig Berhost helped us purchase our 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude from the Faricy Boys on 5/23/18. Craig was professional and very helpful during the p...rocess and worked with us to achieve a good deal for both parties. I would highly recommend Craig to anyone looking to purchase a new Jeep at Faricy Boys.

May 23, 2018

Tom Dominguez did a great (no pressure) job working with us. There was face to face talk with no scripted sales pitches which helped with the overall... experience. We look forward to another car purchase here next year.

May 6, 2018

2011 Grand Cherokee Laredo 2012 Liberty 2018 Wrangler JK Need i say more! All from a Gentleman named Dave Smith. i knew after a few minutes of talking... to Mr. Smith he had ALL the answers to my questions..so.. i bought 2 more Jeeps from him..CONGTRATULATIONS on your up coming retirement.. You will be greatly missed. TY Donald L Freeman