The Faricy Boys

448 reviews

March 16, 2020

2nd vehicle purchased from Faricy and they treated so great...i will buy another vehicle from them again...gave me a VIP treatment and discount for being... a return customer

Thank you for your continued business, Ron! We truly appreciate your feedback!

March 10, 2020

I recently purchased a new 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk at The Faricy Boys off of Woodman in northeast Colorado Springs and had a wonderful experience.... Brandon was my salesperson and he was very patient and courteous with me and never pressured me. He was very helpful, expedient and great at communicating and explaining every step of the process and was available to assist and answer any questions I had. Brandon and others at Faricy Boys made me feel like I was a priority and were quick to respond and help with anything I needed. Thank you for a great car buying experience! Joe

Thank you for the great review, Joseph! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

• March 9, 2020

Went in to look at a jeep that I found on the internet. I had had bad experiences with other dealers. I had the best experience of all dealers I have... ever been at.

Thank you for the review, Barbi! We are happy to have helped you with your purchase!

February 17, 2020

Found a Jeep on Cars.com at The Faricy Boys. So I went to look at it without contacting the dealership first. When we arrived Nolan greeted us right away... even though they were extremely busy. Nolan was super helpful, easy going and transparent with the process answered all our questions and provide us with a ton of information. I was impressed how fast and efficient the process was overall, my past experiences had me sitting at a dealership for 4-6 hours but despite being slammed we were in and out in less than 3 hrs. That was due to Arin jumping in and assisting with the finance process. Unbelievable teamwork and customer service. Absolutely amazing experience. I will for sure be back to The Faricy Boys.

Thank you, Ronnie! We truly appreciate your review! We're happy you got to experience our wonderful team and customer service!

February 16, 2020

Always friendly and professional. Buy a used Chrysler Pacifica and we love the car. Car was running strangely so asked for an checkup. It was decided... that it was the battery, so we replaced it. Runs great now. Thank you.

Thank you for the review! We are glad to have helped you get your vehicle fixed!

February 15, 2020

This place is great! Has an excellent selection to choose from and the team is awesome! Tom helped me get my new Jeep! The whole staff is kind. I highly... recommend this place for your vehicle needs!

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad you found a great Jeep!

February 8, 2020

Tom D. was extremely helpful! He located a Jeep that was in Denver that met all of our requirements. He was a straight shooter that told us how to proceed.... I would like him to help us if we ever need a car again!

Thank you for the great review! We're glad Tom found you the right Jeep!

February 4, 2020

Everyone is friendly and dedicated to helping you get the vehicle you want. The selection was amazing, they had exactly what I wanted! Excited to start... adding parts to it.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We truly appreciate your feedback!

January 30, 2020

Found the Jeep Gladiator From their website and obtained internet price quote which was quite reasonable. Went in to dealer and test drove the vehicle.... Decided to buy and trade my Tacoma. Did not have to negotiate the Gladiator price and received fair trade in price. One of the better experiences I have had in buying a car. No high pressure or sales stunts.

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to have helped you with your new Gladiator!

January 27, 2020

If you’re looking to lease a vehicle, check out Faricy Boys. They were almost 100$ a MONTH cheaper than everyone else I received quotes from! And I have... an excellent credit score! Monthly payments were so important and they gave me exactly the car (Jeep trailhawk) I wanted for the perfect price. They even provided a Law Enforcement discount. I highly recommend this dealership and specifically Garrison Davis. He was quite pleasant to work with and very knowledgeable!

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate your business!