John Hoffer Chrysler Jeep

45 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 30, 2016

Marlon was very professional, easy to work with and made the customer feel like he had their interests first and formost. He really wanted to provide... a pleasant experience. We enjoyed working with him very much and will come back. Again, thank you very much. We enjoy our new vehicle!

November 8, 2016

I enjoyed working with everyone at John Hoffer. Kevin and John were amazing and the proof of that is that I purchased the vehicle rather than walking!... Many thanks.

October 27, 2016

We were shopping for a vehicle for my teenage daughter. She was very interested in getting some type of Jeep. Marlon Jones greeted us as we got out of... our vehicle. He was very personable from the start. He welcomed us to look around and said he would be happy to help us in any way he could. He then let us look around the lot. He gave us space which was very refreshing. He checked in with us after we had a chance to look around. Answered our questions specific to a couple of cars on the lot. He offered to let us test drive the vehicle we were interested in and we did. This was our first test drive and lot we had gone to. We thanked Marlon and told him we would think about it. He gave us a card and said to call him anytime he would like to work with us. Well upon leaving the lot our daughter said she really liked the car and she really liked Marlon's personality and would like to buy a car from him. Keep in mind he was the first car salesman she had met on our journey and she is 17. Well mom and dad felt the need to shop around for the next 2 weeks but did not find a car or a salesman like Marlon. Then because our daughter liked the vehicle and Marlon we returned. By then my daughter knew the difference between a caring kind and genuine salesman and those who were not. She knew though the first time to John Hofferer this was who she wanted to deal with. We love the vehicle and how easy Marlon made the whole purchase. Buying a car is stressful and we are thankful that through Marlon's thoughtful approach he turned it into a very positive and fun experience. Thank you so much!!

October 11, 2016

We had very good experience with service department on our jeep and truck. Just purchased new Wrangler and Randy and Kevin are the best ,so much better... than other dealerships experience . Thanks to you all.

October 11, 2016

This is our 2nd trip to John Hoffer for another car with one of their dealers Randy Glass man he is the best over there! Almost 3 yrs ago bought a 2012... Chrysler 300 loved it and got a nice deal on it. Then just recently looking i had been looking off and on at the dealership always bumping into Randy and he knew exactly what I was looking for. The minute he got one on the lot he called me and their she was another 300..man Randy knew what I was wanting and got it for me and again a nice deal and such a easy transition . Fair prices, Great service and overall management folks are all very pleasant folks that is what you are going to get from John Hoffer Chrysler Jeep The best car lot in Topeka! And don't forgot to ask for Randy Glass! :-)

March 28, 2016

Charles Brown was a great guy that convinced me to buy a great car!

Thanks for your comments. We appreciate your business.

December 21, 2015

I was looking for a new vehicle and they had me at hello... :) Bob and Kevin were wonderful, over the top helpful, and still are of course! Every question... I had was quickly answered, they went out of their way to meet my requests and I loved every minute! Finance and paperwork was virtually seamless. Kevin was so quick to answer my questions and provide several vehicle options for me to choose from.. in minutes he was able to get vehicles ready to meet my wants and needs, and Bob was right there too! Thank you both and the whole team for all you did to satisify this customer!!

We value the process of purchasing a car. We know it is a big decision and want to provide the buyer with all the information they need to make a edu...cated decision.

February 25, 2015

I entered the dealership just to look at cars and ask some questions. My first sentence was "I don't want to waste your time, I don't think I want to buy... today." Richard Harmon was very friendly and stated he had nothing else to do they answer my questions. He showed me the cars I had questions about allowed me to test drive the car even though I stated I would not be buying a car today. Of course I drove the car and fell in love. Richard offered to speak with his manager about holding the car for me until I got my tax refund back. We spoke with his manager and Greg Fisher finance manager. They made me a offer that I could not refuse. They offered me more then I thought my trade was worth. After getting the financing completed they found me the most perfect warranty program. They even offered to let me go home and think about it before buying! Multiple times I was offered drinks from water to hot chocolate. It was a great experience.

We are very pleased that you had a great buying experience. Our goal everyday is to treat our customers the way we want to be treated. We want to ea...rn your business and provide a comfortable buying experience. Repeat and referral business is in important to the success of our dealership.

February 12, 2015

I bought a car from there in 2004, and the experience was great. I got a good deal on a crappy trade in, the sales person was really helpful, and the finance... person was good (but unmemorable). I went back this December looking at a used vehicle. The sale person was ok, it's the finance manager who seems to be a problem. I filled out the finance information, and was told that someone would call me in an hour or 2. Having told them the payments I needed, the sales manager (Jim I think) called back an hour later and told me payments would be $60 a month higher than I advised I could go. Call ended amicably enough, I thanked him and wished him happy holidays. An hour later, he called back with lower payments, but still higher than my ball park. I did initially say no that night (was 445 pm), wished him a happy holidays, and he hung up on me. I called back the next morning (b/c I'm still not sure why I said no to the second offer) I told the sales manager I would like to proceed with the 2nd offer. He told me "You must have misheard" and that the payments would be the original offer. He verified this exact same thing back twice, claiming it was me who was mistaken. Talking with my mom, who had bought her car from there some years back, this is the EXACT phrase they told her. She purchased the extended warranty, b/c the sales or finance person had advised her that if she never used it, they would refund her money. Wouldn't you know, when she inquired about getting the 1/2 back, she was told "You must have misheard". I'd file a complaint, but he's clearly smart enough that in the voicemail he didn't leave any info but to call back, and there was nothing in writing, either to my mother or I. But that phrase "You must have misheard", used twice in separate instances just a couple years apart, indicates that is a new M.O.

We always work hard to get customers the best financing available. Sometimes the financial situations dictate loan terms, rates, payments. We are c...oncerned that there was miscommunication. We agree that it is important to get the required documentation on every vehicle purchase. Written documentation is required on anything that is a contractual transaction.

December 10, 2014

There was alot of miscommunication in the finalization of attempting to register my vehicle in another state. My husband is active duty and it was explained... we would like to register in our home state. They were very unhelpful in helping make this happen after the fact. I would not recommend using them again to anyone. Our salesman, Randy was wonderful and found me exactly what I wanted but the registration title clerk Teresa treated me with no respect and did not any way to try and help with the situation. I would not recommend this dealer after this experience. For the future maybe their staff would benefit on how they can better help their military community by being able to assess the taxes and registration process in other states.

We always value the military community and have a great working relationship and appreciation for their service to our country. We truly try to go th...e extra mile to help in anyway we can, but sometimes our hands are tied when dealing with customer needs out of the State of Kansas.