Bill Gaddis Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• New car purchase

Outstanding customer service, friendly staff, making the purchasing experience very easy and pleasurable.

• Mark A. George

Very courteous and professional service. Have purchased several new vehicles from Gaddis and have never had any problems.

• Great Experience

I have always been satisfied with Gaddis Chrysler Dodge. This is the eighth new vehicle that I have purchased and I have always felt that I receive great service form the selling process all the way to the service department and body shop. I do recommend Gaddis on a regular basis. Steve Gill

• 2008 Dodge caravan

We were satisfied with the work done and friendliness of the service department

We were satisfied with the work done and friendliness of the service department

• Happy Shopper

Very Very Happy that I visited Gaddis! To be honest i was avoiding sales people while i tried to figure out what i wanted. So when i was approached on the lot while i was trying to sneak around at Gaddis I was a little standoffish. To my surprise It turned out to be a great thing, Alex was very welcoming and very helpful in my process. He really helped me find exactly what I wanted. the process was smooth and very relaxed and before i had even signed for the car I had met a lot of the very friendly staff. I have been back for my first oil change and was treated like i was family.. Great People! Would recommend to anyone.

• Exceptional Service

Great customer service- they helped me find the specific parts I needed and then did the work quickly and efficiently.

• Always friendly

Service advisors are always willing to help. Free 23 point inspection.

Service advisors are always willing to help. Free 23 point inspection.

• Liking Gaddis

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased at Gaddis. I purchased a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan that in 2010 I drove out to Washington State and gave to him. He drove it until this year where he traded for a new Grand Caravan. I purchased a 2010 Town and Country form Gaddis and love driving that vehicle. It was hard to let go of but I wanted a smaller SUV. I Traded it to Gaddis for a 2015 Jeep Compass. I am enjoying this vehicle equally as I did my last two vans. All I did was tell Steve Gaddis what I wanted and he found it for me. How much easier can it be? I will probably always buy my auto's from Gaddis. They are top notch.

• Recall repair

Friendly and courteous staff. Recall completed on time.

Friendly and courteous staff. Recall completed on time.

• Great dealership

A great dealership from purchasing my Jeep to maintenance.

A great dealership from purchasing my Jeep to maintenance.