Bill Gaddis Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• New car purchase

Outstanding customer service, friendly staff, making the purchasing experience very easy and pleasurable.

• Excellent dealership

Everything went well, no problems. Salesman was very professional and courteous.

• Battery replacement

I had the best possible service. I had to have my car towed to Gaddis Chrysler and by the time my car arrived, Gaddis had a car waiting for me to drive home. When we returned the car everything went very smoothly. Thank you Gaddis Chrysler for making this experience a pleasant one.

• buying new car

Bought several new cars at this dealership, always been treated very well .Salesman took care of everything as he said he would ,very easy and enjoyable.

• Gaddis Chrysler

Mr. Steve Gaddis him self assisted us with this purchase. He was nice, polite and explained everything we needed to know or asked. It felt like buying a car from a family member.

• Recall service

My 2008 Dakota had recall on the passenger airbag and they repaired it rather quick.

• Dealer Review

Friendly and accommodating staff. Work done on time.

Friendly and accommodating staff. Work done on time.

• passenger air-bag worked on.....fixed.

people are down-to-earth people explaining everything so that the customer can understand it all.

• body shop work

super great paint job, I highly recommend the body shop to any one needing repair.

• Service

Very friendly and courteous staff. Would recommend to anyone. Fast service too! I like to bring my business there. Thank you!