Bill Gaddis Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 148 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

148 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Gaddis Chrysler Dodge Jeep from DealerRater.com

• March 21, 2018

Sales personal treats you like family, not someone you run from Because they pressure sales. I tell people all the time go to Gaddis.

May 16, 2018

Hands down, this has been the best car buying experience I have had both times now. Gaddis is a premier dealship with great sales reps. Jordan Volz ha...s been awesome everytime,and will go the extra mile to insure that the customer gets a quality experience when visiting Gaddis. I highly recommend Gaddis, and highly recommend Jordan Volz.🖒

May 15, 2018

Jordan was great to work with. Very knowledgeable friendly and helpful. Was a great experience. Would recommend Gaddis if you are looking for a no ...pressure shopping experience.

May 12, 2018

Easiest buying process ever. Really a pleasure to work with Gaddis Jeep.

May 11, 2018

The Gaddis staff are amazing. We told them what we were looking for and in a couple of days they had located it and called us to schedule a time for u...s to come by and sign papers. It was so easy. Our sales guy, Jordan, went above and beyond. We sure appreciated that!

May 7, 2018

Super fast and easy, matt was very friendly and helpfull, i says 25 world min i dont have a 25 word vocabulary so go buy a car or truck from matt.

Matt Besser

May 5, 2018

The sales man Jordan was great to work with he answered all our question and concerns and got me a good price on 2011 Kia. I can not find a single th...ing to complain about. Overall a great buying experience that I recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle.

May 3, 2018

My husband and I had been shopping around for a new vehicle for about one week. We just happened to stop in to Gaddis Chrysler dealership. We were g...reeted by Sales Associate , Kristopher Bilbrey, and was very pleased He took control by helping us analize each part of what we were looking for in a new vehicle, and when he was done we had narrowed it down to a smaller SUV. After looking around with Mr. Bilbrey, we are now the happy owners of a Jeep Compass We have had countless compliments on it. Love the time, energy and method Mr. Bilbrey used to help us focus on our needs, and choices. Thanks Mr. Bilbrey. We will be back every time we are in the market for a new vehicle. We are so happy!!!

April 30, 2018

Friendly environment, very good selection of vehicles to choose from and Matt Besser was great to work with. Will definitely return to buy again when ...it is time.

Matt Besser

April 25, 2018

I took the day off, drive from out of town, to p/u daughters car due to warning light issue on her Jeep. She’s a student at BSU & in finals week. Show...ed up at the nearest Jeep dealer on a busy Monday morning w/out an appointment. The Service Dept was “hoppin’“. Customers in & out, techs scurrying about, phones ringing off the hook. When Cole has a break in his action, I explained the situation. Although he really didn’t have it, he made the time to take care of me personally. Read the code, pulled the Jeep in, diagnoses the problem. Reassured me that my daughters car was safe to drive, until he got the part ordered & delivered. Got an appointment scheduled, kept me updated on part & progress. My daughter p/u her Jeep tonight at her convenience between classes & studying for finals. Her Jeep is important to her, & Cole to care of the problem, eliminating any concern by her or a Dad an hour away. Excellent service, Excellent customer service. I couldn’t have scripted a better result. I highly recommend Cole & the Gaddis Team. A sincere THANKS to Cole .

Bill Gaddis Chrysler Dodge Jeep