Century Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (301) 703-2305 (301) 703-2305
Used (301) 363-4446 (301) 363-4446
Service (301) 685-6824 (301) 685-6824

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My Ford Dealer

Ordered and took delivery of my 4th family vehicle from Century this week and I always purchase the maintenance plan from them. No complaints and always satisfied with sales, service, and parts staff. I appreciate having a reputable Ford dealer in my home town for the past 20 years!

2015 F 150

I just purchased another truck and couldn't be more pleased with everyone involved. Very courteous and professional about the process. Would definitely recommend Century to family and friends. Thanks

4.5

Very smooth experience with my f250-Ranger trade

I have and will continue to refer clients. There are no pressure tricks and staff are quite courteous. Selection was what I needed, and they had selection.

Ford Bronco Sport - Great Deal Made Easy

From parking my trade in to pulling out of the lot with our new car the process was fast, friendly and efficient. My salesman Desmond Drummond was great to work with and knowledgeable about the vehicles. They gave me full CarMax price on the trade upfront which was great. I despise haggling about that. The finance office was great too! Highly recommend this dealership!

Traded 2018 F150 for 2021 Explorer Platinum

Had a very pleasant buying experience at Century Ford. Traded my F150 for a 2021 Explorer Platinum. They did not have the exact Explorer on the lot, so they found one for me at a dealer in another state. It was exactly the one I wanted. Alex, my sales consultant, went over and above to meet my expectations. I couldn't be happier. I received a very good trade in number for my F150 from sales manager Jackie. She took an interest and made sure everything was perfect. Financing was quick and painless. They found the best rate and I was out in no time. This is the second vehicle purchase from Century Ford in three years.There will be a third next time I'm ready for another new Ford. I'm a Ford fan and a Century Ford fan. You can't go wrong. Their attention to detail, the honest and no pressure approach to sales is what I look for when buying a new vehicle. Thanks Alex, and Jackie for making my dream happen. Also need to mention sales manager Danny for helping find my perfect Explorer. Great job guys! Thanks so much. Larry S.

Ford Explorer XLT

Alex was extremely pleasant to work with. There was no pressure from him and he handled everything very professionally. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others!

Another good experience at Century of Mt. Airy

I have always been pleased dealing the folks at Century of Mt. Airy. The service department’s have always been efficient, helpful and competitive when working on numerous Chryslers and Fords I have taken in for service , repairs, and warranty work and recalls. The sales staff is also outstanding. My purchase this week of a Ford F-150 truck this week was downright pleasant! They had the vehicle I wanted. I had a price I wanted to pay. We quickly were able to negotiate a deal. No hassle, no long wait on the sales manager review, and we were done. They even delivered it to me! It’s great being able to work with the local dealer. Thanks

Century Ford

Fantastic people at Century, Howard and Joe did a super and complete job. I recommend them highly . It is the ninth car I have bought from this place. Quick and Easy, delivered it to my house. Will go there again.

Great dealership

Overall great experience buying my new Ranger. Jeremy notified me when a truck fitting my needs arrived and I took it home the same day.

Great Experience!

From online help with Jackie, to Jeremy showing me everything about my new truck. And Rob helping secure a good rate. I traveled a bit to get a vehicle I wanted, thank you Century!