Jeff Schmitt Cadillac

273 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2021

Stopped in today looking for a used car. Cory stepped up and very cordially showed me several. His manner with me was very accommodating and professional.... I am very satisfied with my experience buying a used car.

December 7, 2020

Corey was very patient and nice to us after we had a very long day at another dealership. We stopped by on our way back from out of town looking at another... car and was very disappointed. I saw this car online and called to see if we could stop by and see if it would be worth coming back the next day to drive and look over. Corey was very nice and drove us around a few minutes. I didn't want to drive in the snow. The car was beautiful and we came back and bought it the next day. We were treated as well as the people in there buying new Cadillacs for much more than my used car cost. He even came in on his day off to finalize the deal. I will certainly come back to this dealer when I need another car.

• December 8, 2018

I've dreamed of owning a Cadillac my entire life. Yesterday I was blessed to work with an amazing group at Jeff Schmitt Cadillac during the purchase of... my new car. Malcolm was extremely helpful and not pushy. He is well educated and takes an approach I have never seen before when dealing with new cars. He puts himself in your shoes and understands how to treat people the right way. I felt apart of the family as I met other staff members such as Dennis. These guys really know how to treat people with respect. I couldn't be happier with the experience and I will never shop in any other network. Thanks guys -Chris Voudris

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review of our dealership, Chris. Malcolm and Dennis truly are outstanding members of our team who, like all... of our employees, are dedicated to providing our customers with a convenient, hassle-free vehicle-buying experience. We'll be sure to share this feedback, and if you ever need anything else from us, don't hesitate to let us know. Until then, we hope you're enjoying your new ride! Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

July 19, 2020

I wanted to say thank you to Everyone I worked with through the whole “buying a car process.” Especially Corey S. He was great, friendly and alway quick... to reply if I text him questions. Taking time out of his day on his off day to help me get a new key fob was above and beyond !! It meant a lot especially with my situation. My car was totaled my rental was about up and I have surgery in a short few days and stress level was very high .. So thank you guys so much !!

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're pleased to know our team was able to exceed your expectations and really help you out. If you ever need... anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to help. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

July 19, 2020

I worked with Malcolm to purchase my car. Malcolm is a true professional. I highly recommend the dealership and Malcolm. Great purchasing experience... with no pressure to buy.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We'r...e always happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

July 16, 2020

WOW! Jeff Schmitt Cadillac is a professional and efficient establishment! We were taken care of pretty quickly and I have to say this was by far the best... experience I’ve had ever in the purchase of a vehicle. I would highly recommend Jeff Schmitt Cadillac to everyone! Thank you to the whole team! Rob Sanders you are the man!

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jeff Schmitt Cadillac! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next vis...it! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

July 5, 2020

Everyone treated us great, especially Collin. He went above and beyond to get answers to all of our questions and concerns. Anyone looking for new or used... ride stop in and see Collin. Also Shawn is the man to see in finance. He was awesome. We drove away happy and excited. We love our new ride.

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Collin and our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to gi...ve us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

June 29, 2020

I’ve bought a pre-certified car from Jeff Schmidt’s sales team before and my 3rd time was just as wonderful as the first two. Rob Sanders is a great sales... advisor and works hard to give you the best deal possible. The finance guy, Sean, made everything easy to understand and the process flowed smoothly.

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We are very happy we could provide you with such a positive experience! If you have a...ny further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

June 9, 2020

Words cannot express how much we appreciate the overall experience we had with Malcolm Worth who sold me a beautiful 2017 Cadillac XT5 and Shawn Levan... who handled the financial process. Hopefully they both will be there when we buy our next car. Thank you!!

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jeff Schmitt Cadillac! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad ...you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

April 14, 2020

Found a 2010 CTS Sports Wagon at Jeff Schmidt Cadillac they made the purchase one of the easiest I have ever had. Car was in great shape and the transaction... was simple. I enjoyed my time with Malcom and Denis, and they'er help, and the car is great to look at and drive. Thanks

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you so much again for your feedback...! We hope you have a great day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918