Illini Nissan

56 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 25, 2020

From Karim, This is a second time I've purchased a car from Illini Nissan, and both times I enjoyed doing business with them. My appreciation is actually... to David for his warm welcoming, assistance, and great knowledge of the cars. I will defenitely go back to Illini Nissan for future business and services, and advise you to check out their deals.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind note, Karim! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us?an...d we agree, David is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

June 17, 2020

From the moment I walked in and met salesman, Patrick I knew this car buying was going to be different. From working with the sales manager to Kim in Finance... it was a wonderful experience. I love my new Rogue and would recommend Illini Nissan to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Thank you so much for these kind words, Joy. We really appreciate you being a customer and taking the time to share your experience with us. Take care...!

• June 12, 2018

Found the car we wanted and drove over an hour to go see it at Illini Nissan...My wife and I were met by a friendly, helpful sales team and we drove away... with the car we wanted with no high pressure sales tactics and both sides happy with the deal...We would buy at Illini Nissan again and probably will...

Thanks for driving over, enjoy the Infiniti. Best combo Anniversary / Birthday purchase ever!

May 27, 2020

Great experience shopping for a used vehicle! Krista was wonderful changing test drive plates back and forth so I could make the right decision for me!... Thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

February 2, 2020

It was a pleasant experience. The salesmen were great and not pushy at all. He knew the vehicle And explained everything. He was very considerate. ... Very happy with my over all experience!

October 28, 2019

I've purchased from Illini Nissan a few times. My loyalty is actually to Gary in the service department. He's great and has watched over our family car... repairs for over a decade. I purchased a vehicle for my elderly mother with stage 4 breast cancer. I felt comfortable enough to let the staff know the situation. We sold them her Vehicle, decent price given for her vehicle. I shared with them that the goal was to get her into a car with a smaller payment to help with costs of caring for my father (her husband). I pretty much paid sticker price as they assured me this was a great price for this vehicle. I also let them know my goal, again, was to let my mom refi it after her vehicle was sold (and there was a reason we had to do it in this order). After beginning work with our credit union, we were unable to get the vehicle to appraise out at the sticker price. My finance person was a bit shocked as well, as she had never really known Nissan to do this. Won't happen again. AND make sure you ask if they have both keys BEFORE signing paperwork. It was given to us a few days later (after the first one fell apart after one day) but this honestly would've been a deal breaker.

Thank you for leaving feedback. Please reach out to us at (217) 352-8910 so we may identify ways to improve your experience.

September 30, 2019

Andy and Zach were great. They went above and beyond to make our experience a good one. Will definitely do business with them in the future.

September 5, 2019

What a great experience we had at Illini Nissan!! Wes Billings was our salesman and he was very knowledgeable and fun to work with. The entire staff was... friendly and made us feel appreciated for being there. The Murano we purchased is perfect and we couldn’t be happier. ❤️

August 28, 2019

Dave and Lori were amazing through the whole process. I’m an out of town buyer with a crazy work schedule. They were very accommodating and helpful!

Jake, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

August 14, 2019

I've recently bought a Nissan LEAF Plus SV with Patrick Kenney as the salesperson who specializes in this zero-emission electric model. I could not have... had a better experience. Anyone who has entered the electric market knows that buyers of all-electric vehicles are environmental pioneers and Patrick is an expert, enthusiastic guide into this new terrain. He didn't just give me a demo and take me for a test drive; he worked through all aspects of the model, the kinds of adjustments a driver needs to make to this new technology. He also recommended a slew of great support apps and drew on his own experience as a LEAF driver too. I am in awe of the time and trouble he has taken to make my experience of the LEAF a happy one and indeed, I'm delighted. My impression is that this is a small enough dealership for all the personnel to be really invested in client satisfaction. I recommend Patrick and all other members of the team in the strongest possible terms: they're GREAT and deserve 5 stars.

We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Illini Nissan. Thank you again for the great rev...iew!