Valley Nissan Mitsubishi

Service (303) 731-1317 (303) 731-1317

4.0

1.8

Not very trustworthy

Traded my 2018 maxima in for a 2021 rouge. Car was filthy claimed they had serviced it. It was empty of windshield washer fluid. Now I do not think they serviced that car at all. Dealer called me as I was on my way to see the car I traded for, upon arrival the car was not there and when it arrived it was filthy after a test drive they washed it a little finally. I did go ahead and do the trade and pay the cash difference, but I don’t think I’ll do business with this dealership again I don’t think they are honest as ( the previous owner of the rogue vehicle I trade for) her information was still in the car which is supposed to be private. I called the dealer today and told the sales manager that it was a poor job on a car that supposedly had a 167 point inspection to have forgotten to fill the washer fluid. He said that was an “error” so I guess leaving the previous owners Information In the car was also an “error”. The only saving grace of my trade was that the 2021 rouge had 4,600 miles on it of which they advertised it had 3,200 on it but they apparently were driving it a lot , I will just take my new vehicle to empire Nissan to have it serviced and never never do business with this dealership again if they make that many errors. A note to the manager if you want happy satisfied customers then listen when we speak and don’t make excuses for blatant laziness, thankfully the 2021 is new enough I can actually have it properly serviced without error and worry elsewhere! Never again will I return here to This dealer. Sloppy on all ways. Beware!

Dealer response

Terry, I am sorry to hear about your experience you had at our store. I can assure you that this does not live up to our culture of our store. I would love to chat with you more about your experience over the phone so we can take care of you.

1.0

customer service sucks

had an appt drove 30 minutes to go see this truck and when i get there they inform be truck was sold the nite before, they did not have the decency to call me and inform me of this .I will not recommend dealership at all

Dealer response

Charlotte, I am truly sorry to hear about your experience. I can assure you that this does not fit in with our culture or values. We here at Valley Nissan believe that clarity and communication are two pillars we have built our culture on and we did not live up to those things with you. So for that I am very sorry. I would love to chat with you to see if there is something I can do to make this up to you. Please call me at the store 303-776-0443. Troy Mewis-GM

Leaf Lease

Best dealership experience ever. Can’t believe it. Respectful positive staff helped me into the Leaf lease that I was looking for. Thank you Valley Nissan of Longmont.

Dealer response

Steph, thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback. Glad our team was able to get you squared away. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Great Service!

I was treated with respect and patience. I was having trouble deciding about my purchase and my salesperson Andrew applied no pressure for me to decide. The sales manager was also very supportive and worked hard to arrive at the best decision for my wife and I.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 Stars! We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. Let us know how we can help in the future. Troy Mewis- GM

Housewife

Our sales person Rane was great. She was patient and seemed happy and honest. Actually all her helpers were great. Also my new vehicle is nice to drive and looks nice too!

Dealer response

Brenda, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. Happy to hear Rane was able to take care of you. Please let us know if you need anything else!

The best sales experience ever

Chuck and Adriana were able to locate a hard-to-find vehicle, meet my pricing requirements, and get the car delivered to me in Fort Collins all in one afternoon. Did I mention they did this all completely contactless? Amazing experience, great people. Thank you!

nissan rogue

Staff was friendly. They took care of us.Very friendly environment. Extremely helpful and honest staff. No tricks or pressure on a first time car buyer. Would recommend to all!

Dealer response

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to give us the great review. We hope you love your new Rogue! Let us know anything we can do for you in the future. We look forward to seeing you for all your maintenance needs.

Purchased a Titan XD Pro 4x

This was unlike most car buying experiences I have had. Everyone was helpful and there were no high pressure sales or financing tactics. The price was reasonable (I also appreciated the veterans discount.)

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 Stars! We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. Let us know how we can help in the future. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team! Troy Mewis- GM

2.0

Don't honor appointments

Had an appointment for 7:30 this morning--the first appointment of the day. At 8:30 I walked out because they hadn't even started my service. Of note, I had confirmed the appointment yesterday, and was assured that they would get right on the job.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking my phone call today. As I said today on the phone, I am truly sorry for your experience the other day at our store. We are constantly focused on taking care of and living up to customer expectations. I do believe that Chris Doerschlag our Service Manager has the Service Department improving every day. I look forward to speaking with you in the future and ensuring you are taken care of the way you deserve. -Troy Mewis General Manager

great experience. Friendly knowledgeable and quick

Troy, ana and Haley were amazing. They asked what i wanted gave me options and info and allowed me to make a decision with no pressure. This is my second purchase with them. I highly recommend that you buy a car from them

Dealer response

Thank you Eric for the nice review and for the 5 Stars! We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. Let us know how we can help in the future. Troy Mewis- GM