Lawrence Chevrolet

Sunday Closed Closed
New (717) 502-4393 (717) 502-4393
Used (717) 502-4398 (717) 502-4398
Service (717) 502-4394 (717) 502-4394

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I had the greatest visit at Lawrence Chevrolet. Worked...

I had the greatest visit at Lawrence Chevrolet. Worked with Tom who was not only a true Professional but a genuinely great person. Made the shopping experience super easy.

2020 Camaro 2SS

Josh and Bill were awesome!! I would recommend them to anyone I know looking for a Chevy.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Josh and Bill were able to provide an efficient and overall positive experience. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Sincerely, The Lawrence Chevrolet Team

1.0

Go elsewhere

This is the wort most dishonest dealer I have ever dealt with. Seems like they just want to play games, and not sell cars. GO ELSEWHERE!

Dealer response

Jeffrey, we are very sorry for the continued banking requirements. We would be happy to continue to relay information to you or your sister needed from the bank if you ever choose to proceed further with gaining an approval. Again, we apologize for the negative feelings these requirements from the bank have caused.

Customer service through the roof

I?m a forever customer and family member of Lawrence Chevrolet

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your loyalty. We appreciate building long term customer relationships and we truly value your business. Sincerely, The Lawrence Chevrolet Team

Happy about it

Great service department ! Everyone was friendly and kind. The shuttle service is great. I didn?t have to wait long at all. Less than 5 hours and I had a new radiator and was picking up my car

Dealer response

Thanks for the kudos. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Sincerely, Thomas Priest, tpriest@lawrencechevrolet.com, (717)-766-0284

Purchasing my 2020 Camaro 2SS 1LE

It was very nice to have Mr. Lawrence and Rhonda participate in the purchase of my Camaro 2SS 1LE 2020 and having a very nice sales lady Kim take care of my needs! Cory the business manager was also very friendly and helpful with the financing of the vehicle, along with Rick my service advisor who is also very friendly and knowledgeable about my vehicle look forward to taking it in to have it serviced because that is the most important part of the purchase for me is the follow up care! Carl the collision center manager was also very nice about taking care of some of the needs that the vehicle needed to have done. He reassured me that everything would be taken care of to my satisfaction which is nice to know with all the car dealerships out there, that you have one that actually cares about you after the follow up purchase!!

Good service

They worked with me. On buying a Chevrolet Sonic premier. Gave me a very good price, allowed me to use my GM bucks. And sold me and extended warranty at a discount. All the personnel there were very friendly and helpful

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Sincerely, Thomas Priest, tpriest@lawrencechevrolet.com, (717)-766-0284

2.4

had the truck towed back

Dropped off the truck for inspection and oil change service April 9, 2018. Dealer recommended coolant replacement and one other "up sell" fuel injection cleaning. On the way home on the 9th the truck broke down as the radiator hose clamp was either not put on or "came off". The radiator hose was completely disconnected from the radiator! We have a difference of opinion than what Lawrence is saying for how this occurred. Regardless the truck engine overheated and began the shutdown called for by the engine computer. The truck was then towed back to the dealer. We also have a difference of opinion on whether this carelessness by the service technician caused long term damage to the truck engine. Lawrence did provide a third party extended warranty on the power train but sometimes third party warranties do not have the best track record. We finally got our truck back April 27, 2018. This was not the first time we have experience poor service at Lawrence Chevrolet that required us to bring the vehicle back for corrective action. Watch for service department "up sells" for things that may not be needed. Highly doubt we will ever go back.

4.5

Very nice facility

Very prompt on getting back to me on the service needed and recommendations. I did not wait for vehicle to be serviced. It was dropped off the night before.

Dealer response

Glad you had a good experience here!

good experience

they are always nice and let you know what needs done before they do it. Like that the car gets washed when done.

Dealer response

Glad we can make you a happy Lawrence Customer!