Dan Young Tipton LLC

New (317) 376-4049 (317) 376-4049
Used (765) 551-4313 (765) 551-4313
Service (765) 551-4507 (765) 551-4507

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service Review

Dealership delivered me to work and then brought my car back to work when it was finished.

1.0

Use Caution!!!

They serviced my car on 12/16, on 1/2, I decided to check my power steering fluid after a funny noise. Unfortunately, the power steering fluid was depleted, even after the service tech checked it full!!! No leaks on the floor in my garage that it is faithfully parked in nightly!! Beware of their service department and check ALL of your fluids!!! Funny they noticed 2 worn tires that cost 2x the price as local tire shops, but not low power steering fluid that is free with normal service and 3 seconds to check!!

Dealer response

Hi Rachel, we apologize that you had a bad experience. We are looking into the situation now and will respond back to you with more updates.

Fast, friendly service.

Very friendly staff with a very nice waiting area. I was simply having an oil change, and although it takes a little longer than one of those quick-change places, it is still much quicker than any other dealer I have ever been to. I bought this vehicle from them and they promised me some free oil changes at the time of purchase. I'm retired, so it has taken me two years to put enough miles on it to use up my free oil changes. Nonetheless, I haven't even had to remind them of it or anything, they have simply been free when I went to check out. I really appreciate that, it truly impresses me! I will keep going back.

Dealer response

Hi Robert! Thank you so much for your kind words and your business! It really means a lot!

Great dealership. Quick and simple process.

Jeff was great. No pressure and the process was straightforward and simple to understand. My wife and I weren’t judged by our appearance like at other dealerships. Would definitely buy from again.

Dan Young

Overall great experience. Sales consultant, Andrew, was excellent. He was well informed, determined to find us the right car and did not use high pressure.

Oil change

They had a kids area and complementary snacks and drinks. Very nice people and place. Customer service was awesome.

3.5

Customer

I had a appointment at 7:30am and called before scheduling and wanted to guarantee I would be done by 9 so I could leave for work and I was out on time, but I didn't get all the services I asked for. I have went to the same place for 12 years and wanted the convenient hours of 7:30am thinking I could get in and out and that was not the case. I don't think I will go back, but may give them a second chance.

1.0

Truck confirmed available, sold 2 days prior.

I called about 2pm on a Saturday and talked to their person in charge of their online inventory. I inquired about the availability of the truck. She said she would check with a salesman to confirm, and did confirm, that the truck was still available. I mentioned that it would be a 1.5 hr drive and that I should make it before they closed. Due to bad weather I was delayed but did make it there just before closing time. Upon entering the dealership I explained why I was there and was told that the truck, the same truck that I had confirmed just 2 hrs earlier was still available, was sold TWO (2) days earlier. While on the phone I specifically asked about the truck being available and was told that a salesman had confirmed that the truck was still there. After wasting 4 hours of my time, 2 there and 2 back, I was told the truck was sold 2 days earlier, which is inexcusible in my book. I will never look at a vehicle of theirs again.

New car

Everything was excellent and people were great. Would recommend to everyone

Dealer response

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Easy, Peasy service appointment

Wouldn?t go anywhere else. Everyone is like family and treat you like it

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Dan Young as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!