Dan Young Tipton LLC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• October 9, 2014

I was treated the way a customer should be treated. I really enjoyed the tour of the dealership I was presented. I was not rushed at all, and overall ...enjoyed the service that was provided to me.

It's great to hear that you received excellent customer service and felt comfortable and stress free during your experience here! Thank you for coming... to Dan Young for your automotive needs, Diane. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and that you'll let us know of any future needs!

March 22, 2018

Wonderful, as always. The people & service there are the reason I stay with Dan Young in Tipton. They are very attentive & be sure to address every qu...estion with an answer they make sure I understand.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free ...to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 14, 2018

Purchased a certified Chevy truck. Great deal. Friendly saleman. Spent plenty of time explaining all the features and systems. Above and beyond my exp...ectations. Spotless truck and a full tank. What more can you ask.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Dan Young and we hope to see you again soon!

March 19, 2017

Very nice people. Great customer service. We had a great time looking for a used car.

December 30, 2016

Terry Click helped me through the whole process,he made it fast and simple.....I Recommend them to anyone !

September 7, 2016

My experience was very positive the staff was friendly,accessible and tentative . They were very knowledgeable and engaged.

January 11, 2016

On January 5th, 2016 I found the ford edge sport I've been scouring Indiana for. The Dan Young dealership had the very Edge I wanted and I immediately... emailed Terry Click using this car app. He responded very quickly and was polite as well. I had some issues going into buying a new vehicle, such as an ex girlfriend that was still on my previous bank loan and a price limit that I didn't want to exceed for my monthly installments. Terry not only had someone sent to the ex girlfriend that lives and hour away to sign off on the old car, he also went above and beyond to make sure I was in my comfort zone with my payments. I would definitely go back to this dealership and straight to Terry for future cars that I would purchase. He put zero pressure on me to buy this car and when it's all said and done, that's what people want when needing help to buy a vehicle. Thank you Terry and to the Dan Young group for putting my family in a great, safe and reliable suv!

Dan Young Tipton LLC