• Excellent Service

I was treated the way a customer should be treated. I really enjoyed the tour of the dealership I was presented. I was not rushed at all, and overall enjoyed the service that was provided to me.

It's great to hear that you received excellent customer service and felt comfortable and stress free during your experience here! Thank you for coming to Dan Young for your automotive needs, Diane. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and that you'll let us know of any future needs!

• Great place

Very nice people. Great customer service. We had a great time looking for a used car.

• Awesome and professional

Terry Click helped me through the whole process,he made it fast and simple.....I Recommend them to anyone !

• Gwendolyn

My experience was very positive the staff was friendly,accessible and tentative . They were very knowledgeable and engaged.

• great people with no pressure

On January 5th, 2016 I found the ford edge sport I've been scouring Indiana for. The Dan Young dealership had the very Edge I wanted and I immediately emailed Terry Click using this car app. He responded very quickly and was polite as well. I had some issues going into buying a new vehicle, such as an ex girlfriend that was still on my previous bank loan and a price limit that I didn't want to exceed for my monthly installments. Terry not only had someone sent to the ex girlfriend that lives and hour away to sign off on the old car, he also went above and beyond to make sure I was in my comfort zone with my payments. I would definitely go back to this dealership and straight to Terry for future cars that I would purchase. He put zero pressure on me to buy this car and when it's all said and done, that's what people want when needing help to buy a vehicle. Thank you Terry and to the Dan Young group for putting my family in a great, safe and reliable suv!